SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Honestly I think that Bentley was her F1 when he was leaving because he interacted with her how she wanted (and how it seems her real relationship with JP is now) and he was her physical type over JP. Plus, he was the protective, devoted daddy to a precious baby girl, which seems to be first on her list. So yeah, I do think she was crushed when he left and it wasn't just a smokescreen. Of course, there was no way he would have kept up that charade all season and since JP really is everything she wished Bentley was, it would have been Jash in the end anyway.

ETA: I definitely agree that she was crushed about all her frontrunners other than JP dropping ep3, which made it a perfect time for TPTB to send JP in to resotre her faith in the "process" and play Prince Charming for both Ash and the audience.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

I surprised TPTB didn't show this scene and say, they were holding on to each other like this ONLY because the wind got under her shirt and made a parachute and JP didn't want her to fly off the top of the building. That would be more in line with all the other scripted b/s that TPTB threw at us! :giggle:
[img]Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 53 L17q[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Honestly I think that Bentley was her F1 when he was leaving because he interacted with her how she wanted (and how it seems her real relationship with JP is now) and he was her physical type over JP. Plus, he was the protective, devoted daddy to a precious baby girl, which seems to be first on her list. So yeah, I do think she was crushed when he left and it wasn't just a smokescreen. Of course, there was no way he would have kept up that charade all season and since JP really is everything she wished Bentley was, it would have been Jash in the end anyway.

ETA: I definitely agree that she was crushed about all her frontrunners other than JP dropping ep3, which made it a perfect time for TPTB to send JP in to resotre her faith in the "process" and play Prince Charming for both Ash and the audience.

Bentley may have been in the lead when he left (although it was nowhere near a done deal), but that was also likely due to the fact that she had spent far more time with him than JP at that point. Bentley had been on two group dates with her, on both of which he also got some alone time; JP had not been on ANY dates with her at the time Bentley left; all they had were two chats (and a kiss) at the cocktail parties. It's not surprising she had more of an attachment to Bentley at that point, as she barely knew JP other than that she was intrigued by him and that he was a great kisser. It all definitely changed once she and JP had their 1 on 1, but by then, Bentley had become "the ghost of Bentley", which in a way made him more appealing than had he stayed, in which case I believe that JP would have clearly taken the top spot from him in her affections. However, as JP was left to compete with a ghost, it wasn't really fair, and Ashley had to finally exorcise him in HK in order to totally commit to (and put her octopus moves on) JP.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Diana wrote:
ironcat wrote:But neither version of Bentley would really have stood a chance against JP anyway.

word

I think Bentley was more about a bruised ego and a blow to her confidence than anything else. Def don't think he would have lasted as there just doesn't seem to have been much too him. There doesn't seem to be much to his ex-wife and even she got rid of him. I think he would have lasted about as long as William did because, despite the roast, she was soon able to see that William is still a boy compared to JP and so is Bentley.

I did re-watch Ben's MTF portion and her LCD date with him. I guess I DO see why he thought it was him. There is absolutely nothing bad you can say about them together. They were just boring and had no fire between them. Did she really think that the passion would come with time? Seriously, unless she totally dominated him and gave him some lessons, I just cannot see where it would have gotten better anytime soon. Had JP not been there to give her the best kiss ever, I can see where Ben would have been a shoe in. They were very compatible and I think she really, really did like him. I just hope he's not really processing all of the after show talk by people like CH saying that it was always JP. It seems kinda soon for him to hear that. I'm guessing that, like JP, he wasn't trying to watch too much of the season with the other guys.

I'm almost kinda wondering if JP is still having problems w/worrying about the other guys. He still seems uncomfortable talking about it even though she chose him. It wasn't like she could have picked him after the first date or even Hong Kong and she had to keep exploring her options ... I can see where Ashley's sister might have thought she was 'too much' because of her outgoing personality. But, I can say that she would be 'too much' for Ben given her need for affection and her overt sexuality. I think both guys might would have had to step up their games in one way or another. JP is going to have to be ready for her to have a lot of friends, be well liked by his friends and, maybe, overshadow him a bit at times ...

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:08 pm

JBF, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I agree that this show in particular is 1% real and 99% not.

It is interesting to think that (as per RS) the auditions are really tough and yet we get some villains so it is completely delusional to think that those 25 guys are the cream of the cream since we had our weatherman, the fetish feet, the wrester, the asshole, the homophobic, the crazy/naive, the idiots (plurial), the drunks (plurial) etc

how come with the hundred of applications they can pick those unless they WANT them in the show. back luck? of course not!

With all the experts that are checking the application, OF COURSE, they must find a couple of good guys and among them those match the lead personality.

This year we were lucky to have more "good/nice" guys but I need to stop a few on this.

Do we really know them? Are we sure they are good/nice guys? I always find quit interesting to compare their attitude during the bachelorette and their attitude during the bachelor pad AND the bachelor alumni parties... quit different IMO

Lets take Blake. He was not a great figure but he was quite decent. If I check the sneak peaks of BP2, he seems totally different.

So each show brings a partial of the real personalities. That Fleiss used Bentley HECK YEAH and I am sure he still cannot believe his luck to have found such a jerk ready to say such mean thing... IT NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE..... is it Bentley or Fleiss who is talking here? Ventriloquism for sure!

Anyone watch Fleiss talking in his "Behind the scene Bachelor" that we saw 1 or 2 years ago? Fleiss does not respect women, he is extremely jaded and admitted that half of the people are their for their particular personalities.

I admit that this year, I was (happily) surprised that the love story was so obvious. I enjoyed it immensely because each week was feeding my romantic side. I fell for both of them.

Next season, we must open a BODY LANGUAGE thread (please san and love_me!) and another one HIDDEN CLUES-CLICHE thread. It will be very interesting to check the clues behind the scenes and try to figure it out the main story and focus on the WORDS (another thread here).

Sucks to wait mid september to know who will be next bachelor although my guts say ames...

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

I went to do my grocery today and of course I had to stop and read the IN TOUCH article

2 cutes pics of them by the way Smiley

It was said that Ben right after the rejection, stopped and cried and needed a lot of comfort because he was 100% sure.

I am sad for him no matter if he should have been more cautious. I understand that he dropped his walls way to much and the producers took advantage of it. I really hope that he will refuse to be the next bachelor. I hope he will see clarity that it is not good. It is obvious that he is still hurt and a couple of month to rebound and find a fiance? sorry but NO WAY. This guy took 4 years to open up after the death of his father and it would take a couple of months to recover and propose?

Right now the producers are trying to push the fans to vote and bet him to do it with the hope that the pressure will be enough to accept. I hope not. He deserves better that to become another puppet.

This said. The article did not say much that we already know. It was mentioned that ashley will not become jewish but it was said that they will enjoy their engagement, get married in about a year and start a family after... a very normal way to things to happen.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Remember Ben also made a joke about Ashley not having a ring on her finger yet (which also shows he didn't understand how the show works), which was met with stone cold silence from her and a bit of a grimace, instead of the expected laugh I would imagine. He must have really been in the zone to miss it all, and totally without doubt that Ashley was in love with him, so I suspect even if she had told him before he proposed that she wasn't, he would have felt just as bad. If you are in love with a girl, what really hurts is finding out she isn't in love with you, right? Although for us (and the show), it was all about the proposal, in reality, Ben would have been crushed just knowing that his relationship with Ashley was ending that day, proposal or no.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:17 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t358p16-ashley-and-jp-general-media-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - General Media Discussion - Thread #1

+76
LuvnIt
rc49ers
philphan
DMBFan
Sunnybeaches