SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Dutchy64 Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:04 am

Thanks for the help everyone and particularly Katiebelle for my first like. I can't help being addicted to this show and I've even got my 15 year old son cheering on Heather and Sam. Like all of you I am trying to spot clues to their relationship. I think the fact that in last nights episode they sat on the couch and touched each other and then actually kissed on the lips says a lot about their relationships

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 am

I didn't want Jacinda to go but I can understand why she did. I just wish now Sam would get rid of a few of the others. I think the last ones are going to be Snezana, Sarah and Heather

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:17 am

Hi and welcome Dutchy. The game/show requires of the lead to eliminate only 1 girl each rose ceremony, I believe in this version ... in USA version it's a bit different, because there are even more girls to start with. And many of us believe that most of times the leads can only eliminate someone when the production gives it a "go" ... since each girl is a specific character that the show creates the story around ... and although there's usually a very personal decision why he is letting someone go, it is a producer-driven choice. That is also how we could assume new women come on the show during the season ...
in another thread there's a photo of a date that needs yet to be aired ... and there are additional 2 women among the contestants ... and we don't know how far they go.
But I agree with you Dutchy,
Snezana, Sarah and Heather are my pick too from the original cast. I finally got to see a bit more of Sarah ...and so i was able to change my opinion of her and now I actually can understand why Sam preferred her early on ... she does have more "character" than what I initially thought. So I'm also curious to find out who will be F2 and who will end as F1?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 am

Welcome1 Dutchy64 ! I'm glad you joined us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:23 pm

Looks like Heather will be on the GD next week as well, so that means she is on all group dates so far other than when she was on her 1on1.

So far she has spent the most time with Sam (shown onscreen too). Am looking forward to seeing where their relationship goes because it seems like they are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:28 am

(source)

Last edited by happygolucky on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:32 am

happygolucky wrote:From the preview - (episode 7):
I can't post anymore SCs 'cos it says that I exceeded the limit.
Wow!!!

These two are in love! I think their relationship is so far ahead of anything Sam has with anyone else...

Sam has said that "Heather blew him away" and that "Heather has turned his world upside down".

She sure has :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:50 am

What preview is that from?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:52 am

TML: s/caps from Ep 7.

HGL: you can delete some s/caps on your servimg account (they will still be on here).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:40 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:42 pm

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible