SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Heather is beautiful.

happygolucky wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:32 pm

Regardless of the ending I'm going to be really sad for Heather if she doesn't get another single date given her comments that she's always done romantic things for people but never had them done for her. If she doesn't get another date planned by Sam *cough* the producers *cough* I can see that crushing her a bit more in that regard given she was again the one to plan her date with Sam.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:38 pm

I think what disappoints me is that if Sam really wanted to ask her out, why hasn't he yet? He could have asked Heather out already but he gave a 2nd date to Snez and it looks like the next SD will be Sarah's.

Like Sam said to her, "I haven't even asked you on a date yet". Just weird, imo and way too much emphasis on the white rose for my liking, especially considering how it seems like Heather won't even get to FD. It is also weird to me how he didn't touch her or hold her hand when trying to comfort her at the CP. It's like he is already distancing himself with his body language yet his words are saying the opposite.

:/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think what disappoints me is that if Sam really wanted to ask her out, why hasn't he yet? He could have asked Heather out already but he gave a 2nd date to Snez and it looks like the next SD will be Sarah's.

Like Sam said to her, "I haven't even asked you on a date yet". Just weird, imo and way too much emphasis on the white rose for my liking, especially considering how it seems like Heather won't even get to FD. It is also weird to me how he didn't touch her or hold her hand when trying to comfort her at the CP. It's like he is already distancing himself with his body language yet his words are saying the opposite.

:/

I think we also need to remember that we have the luxury of knowing and seeing things that Sam didn't while he was filming this. He probably didn't have any idea that Heather had that history of doing romantic things for others but never having them done for her and that him "not calling her back" after she called him and planned a date for them would be another crush to her in that department. So in that regard while very sad for Heather, I can't get angry at Sam because he didn't know what we do. I'm also not saying that if Sam had that awareness he should have asked her on another single date (Heather's history there doesn't make her entitled to a date) but I think he would have handled it very differently (i.e. not take her that far if he had no intention of "calling her back" knowing that every time he didn't it would have gotten much harder for her).

While he's done and said a few WTF things lately (to all the girls - not just Heather) I do think at the core Sam really is a decent dude who is handling the situation as well as he could in context. So knowing that I say he's probably watching this now and having a fair few regrets. I'm not referring to his final choice but more his handling of things after he's been able to see the depth of the girls' feelings and what past pain this has dragged up (particularly Heather's - who he clearly adores even if it's not in the way that will get her the final rose).

All of this of course is only under the basis that she doesn't get another single date. For all we know our sleuthing could be wrong and she does.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:33 pm

IA with the above but Sam did say that Heather's date blew him away. He said she got all the parts of him. So he knew that she put a ton of thought into her date for him. So he knows she gives her all because he experienced it first hand. He also said to her at the one CP when shetold him she really likes him and is there for him "I know, I know" and "not sure I can get rid of you" then a peck on the cheek and a kiss. And then most recent episode he says that he doesn't want him taking girls out on dates to to compromise what they have and already acknowledges Heather is challenged by him not taking her on a date and tells her technically he hasn't even asked her on one yet?

If he didn't want it to compromise, why not take her out already? I just think that if Sam was so into Heather that he wanted to build on what they had he wouldn't wait for a date (he didn't wait for a 2nd one with Snez) and considering Sam himself said that he hasn't even asked her on a date yet? Then that means, based on Sam's own words, that if they have a second date it would really be their first, since he made sure to let it be known he technically hasn't asked her out yet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA with the above but Sam did say that Heather's date blew him away. He said she got all the parts of him. So he knew that she put a ton of thought into her date for him. So he knows she gives her all because he experienced it first hand. He also said to her at the one CP when shetold him she really likes him and is there for him "I know, I know" and "not sure I can get rid of you" then a peck on the cheek and a kiss. And then most recent episode he says that he doesn't want him taking girls out on dates to to compromise what they have and already acknowledges Heather is challenged by him not taking her on a date and tells her technically he hasn't even asked her on one yet?

If he didn't want it to compromise, why not take her out already? I just think that if Sam was so into Heather that he wanted to build on what they had he wouldn't wait for a date (he didn't wait for a 2nd one with Snez) and considering Sam himself said that he hasn't even asked her on a date yet? Then that means, based on Sam's own words, that if they have a second date it would really be their first, since he made sure to let it be known he technically hasn't asked her out yet.

I certainly agree with your first paragraph. A lot of the things he's said to her will certainly seem like he strung her a long for a very long time if Sam never asks her on that next single date. That's another one of those "regret" moments I say he'll have watching the show back in context now.

Re your second part: Heather only had a date 4 episodes ago. Regardless of whether it would technically be his first time asking her it's still too early. If anything I think Sarah is probably next in line time wise. My concern is more if in fact he doesn't ever ask her on another single date (and from the sleuthing that seems likely) - because I can see that crushing Heather after he told her he had an amazing time but then she waits that long and he still never "calls her back" (especially with the history of doing these things for others but not having them returned).

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:54 pm

Listening to the guys in the office - I think Sam finds Heather beautiful, on his wave length - they get each other but not 'hot'

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:01 pm

I just don't understand the edit.
I have never before seen a non-F1 (or non-F3 for that matter!) get this much reassurance from the lead and it is shown.
Sam has been constantly edited showing that he seeks out Heather and is trying to make her feel better.

Here's what I see is the problem... A regression of body language from Sam towards Heather even though he is constantly seeking her out and reassuring her...

Episode 5: Sam is touching Heather, hands touching, hand at nape of Heather's neck. Kiss on cheek. Kiss on lips.
Sam seeks out Heather at CP when he asks how she is doing and everything okay and tells her that he misses her too and not sure how he can get rid of her
happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Episode 7: Sam is holding Heather's hand, touching her, reaching for her. Sam kisses Heather on cheek. No kiss on lips.
Sam seeking Heather out twice on the same date, asking how she is doing, telling her she is amazing and it's crazy for her to thank him for talking to her and promise him she won't ever think that way and that he is yet to get to ask her on a date, etc

Episode 8: Sam not touching Heather. No hand holding. No kiss on cheek. No kiss on lips.
Sam reassures Heather and is worried that the situation of him dating other girls will compromise what they have. And yet, he doesn't even touch her or hold her hand, or kiss her.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:04 pm

AEF wrote:Listening to the guys in the office - I think Sam finds Heather beautiful, on his wave length - they get each other but not 'hot'

Totally agree. Objectively if he was looking for someone for the long haul you'd say Heather would be the perfect match but different people prioritise different things and that's perfectly fine. Sam has said the words physically connection so many times it's obviously something he prioritises very highly.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:08 pm

Yet at the race track, based on photos posted earlier, they are gazing longingly at each other. I think he just started thinking more with his little head the more he's in the bubble.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:10 pm

AEF wrote:Listening to the guys in the office - I think Sam finds Heather beautiful, on his wave length - they get each other but not 'hot'
IA. I think Sam is going to be the kind of lead that picks with his peen picker.

Not that it is any reflection on the other girls (they are all smart, beautiful, fun) but I think Sam wants the foundation of his relationship to be physical and then build the emotional. His words to Snez reflect this.

In contrast, Heather wants the opposite, emotional connection built on being on the same wavelength with physical interest but not crazy lust/passion. So to me, that is a huge incompatibility between them based on what they want their foundations to be and actually shows me that Heather is more mature with her approach when it comes to marriage. Being hot for someone with lust will fade and while it should play a part, it shouldn't be what a relationship is built upon if one wants marriage but since this show is about a girlfriend and not marriage so I think that is what is playing a bigger role with Sam - the physical connection which he keeps reiterating.

I do think it can work with those types of foundations but I will say that if that is what he is wanting to build a relationship on, I will be surprised if Sam actually stays with his F1 as long as the other leads. Maybe his age is actually a problem b/c I think he is very set in his ways. A good guy, but I think he wants too much "lust" and that is what he will go with at the end of the day. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just don't understand the edit.
I have never before seen a non-F1 (or non-F3 for that matter!) get this much reassurance from the lead and it is shown.
Sam has been constantly edited showing that he seeks out Heather and is trying to make her feel better.

Here's what I see is the problem... A regression of body language from Sam towards Heather even though he is constantly seeking her out and reassuring her...

Episode 5: Sam is touching Heather, hands touching, hand at nape of Heather's neck. Kiss on cheek. Kiss on lips.
Sam seeks out Heather at CP when he asks how she is doing and everything okay and tells her that he misses her too and not sure how he can get rid of her

Episode 7: Sam is holding Heather's hand, touching her, reaching for her. Sam kisses Heather on cheek. No kiss on lips.
Sam seeking Heather out twice on the same date, asking how she is doing, telling her she is amazing and it's crazy for her to thank him for talking to her and promise him she won't ever think that way and that he is yet to get to ask her on a date, etc

Episode 8: Sam not touching Heather. No hand holding. No kiss on cheek. No kiss on lips.
Sam reassures Heather and is worried that the situation of him dating other girls will compromise what they have. And yet, he doesn't even touch her or hold her hand, or kiss her.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah the edit is really weird. They're editing the story like she has to be F1 but their body language and the spoilers we've found strongly suggest she won't be. If she's not I just don't see any point in carefully developing their story the way they have. Not even if they want Heather for Bachelorette. They could easily still highlight her as being awesome without handling hers and Sam's relationship in the careful way they have. All that will do is upset fans in the end if/when she's not the one he chooses.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible