SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 pm

^ Exactly. The edit is unlike anything I have ever seen, even for hidden edits.

If Heather was F2 or  even F3 I could say, "okay, they are showing so much reassurance for a reason".
But F4? Not even a FD? Reassuring her for what?

Makes no sense the edit to show the reassurance.
And most of these reassurances come after dates/kisses with Snez (Heather's biggest threat by viewers).

Don't know why they are showing Heather and Sam on every single episode and Sam seeking her out on every episode.
Don't understand it at all.

scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:26 pm

Yeah, especially now that Sam has come out and said that they only show interactions if they're relevant to the storyline. I was thinking maybe they just needed something/someone to focus on until Lana comes in but from the promo it looks like the attention will still be on Heather quite a lot.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Even with Lana coming in though it makes no sense to show the reassurance from Sam to Heather.

Kaitlyn kept reassuring Shawn when Nick came in so it made sense since he ended up being F1 despite someone new coming on the scene halfway through the show like Lana does...

So for Sam to be repeatedly reassuring Heather and she isn't even F3?  scratch

No clue and I find it to be a bit unnecessary even with leads who lead on their F2 or whomever, Heather isn't even F3 from the looks of it!
So what is the point? It just seems so selfish to me that he loves her amazing date but makes her wait for one from him and the only thing missing is crazy lust/passion?

For Art, Bach NZ, even he admitted he had more lust/passion with his F2 but he was thinking longterm, and was mature at age 26 (Sam is 35!) to go with what was a friendzone because that is what he valued more. No wonder Art is my favorite lead ever.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:48 pm

I agree the edit is weird.

Although Sam is reassuring Heather via words his body language is showing us another story.

These two had the best date since watching this series. She planned it, he enjoyed it. Why hasn't he done the same for her? I don't appreciate this at all.

Now I'm questioning whether he's attracted to her or he's sorting out his feelings.

Heather is a catch. Any guy would be lucky to have her.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 pm

I didn't like it when he basically said Heathers doubts are concerning him because it could jeopardise what they already have... Heather has now made it VERY clear to Sam a couple of times her doubts are due to the fact he hasn't taken her on a single date. I worry Sam will continue to twist Heathers insecurities and use that as a reason for their relationship not developing further. When in fact he is the problem.. he can't keep referring to Heathers incredible/amazing date and then not return the favour!

What makes this all confusing is the strong pro-heather editing. A lot of the cut-aways end up on Heather.. the storylines always involve Heather somehow. She is and has been the focal point of this show so far - more so than Sam himself! The media have been all over her, she pretty much has charmed all radio stations and blogs... even Rosie now refers to her as his wife in recaps and says she will win. I was so shocked by the adulation on the official twitter.. to say she is 'great' and how adorable sam and heather are etc... why do this? The crazy and messy outcome last season hurt the integrity if the show, you would think they'd avoid building up a sweet and vulnerable woman (to me Heather is like Sam Frost) only to see Sam hurt her?? This will not go down well with the public at all!

We know she gets to top 6.. probably top 5 and I think I read somewhere he takes the girls to the Blue Mountains... where this probably happens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't wait to see what happens here.. if the poor girl hasn't or doesn't get a single date I secretly hope she walks out and has a dramatic exit haha... but then again in all her radio interviews she still gushes about 'romantic Sam' .. or was it "kissing Sam" ??? (maybe we will see a few more kisses after all!) and how special their bond is.

Last edited by Hbomb on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:55 pm

I seriously feel like Sam was off-kilter by giving Heather the white rose. It was like once he had passion with Snez he was like "it blew up in my face" I should have chased you b/c now you need to show me the same passion or more that I had with Snez. And that's not Heather's speed at all. She's not a kiss and make out heavily on the first date type of girl.

And Sam still implying he should be doing the calling this week. And this is after Heather showed him that she gets all of him. To me, from that moment onwards, I think Sam was like "mystery is gone... we already know everything about each other and I prefer kissing Snez so this is the beginning of goodbye".

JMO, but I don't think Sam is wanting to settle down. I found what he has even said to Snez to be shortsighted when it comes to a mature approach to a relationship. If one wants to settle down and really gets what relationships are about chasing the fire/lust is a recipe for disaster, imo, when it comes to longterm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:57 pm

What I find the weirdest is that Heather felt so reassured after their chat last episode even though I found it more alarming body language wise. Maybe they didn't show us everything?

I just can't believe she wouldn't be in the F3. If Lana is F1 then she must really change everything. But isn't that what Sam said happens? hmmm
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Yeah but the thing is that even before Lana came in Sam was pulling back.
He could have grabbed Heather and made out with her too if he wanted to. He didn't.

It's like once Sam had his first kiss, he saw Snez as the person he kisses and Heather as the person he talks to.
And that's all he wanted to do with either one.
Put them in these categories and wanted to keep them there.

I don't expect Lana to be like Heather and not at all likely that Lana's connection with Sam will be close to what he has had with Heather.
Sam already has said on their first date that "Heather just gets me, gets all the parts of me" and the "I felt so comfortable talking to Heather about the death of my mum, something I've only talked to family and very close friends about." "We are just on the same wavelength", etc, etc.

I don't see Sam having that connection on that deep level with anyone else, Lana included.
So I think she will just a replacement for a new physical interest with some fun connection, but not as deep as Heather or as passionate as Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:08 pm

As Kasha has said so many times on other threads here, the producers are not your friends and I really believe this applies to AU. Osher is not Chris Harrison but I think the media build up, the focus on Heather and sending Lana in a similar dress to the CP is the producers setting up for a Lana versus Heather show. I think we will be able to tell almost straight away what is going to unfold by whether Lana receives a good edit or not.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 pm

^ IA, AEF. I think that AU is going down the path of drama.

All the twists so far (prank Groundhog date on the girls, white rose, 4 minute long kiss) and now new girls coming in half-way are all about drama and controversy.

Even the edit the words are "jealousy, controversy" blah blah blah.

I am of the mind now that TBAU has no desire to stay away from controversy, it brought in the ratings last year and that's all they care about. If they wanted to stay away from it they wouldn't have all these twists and new girls coming, etc.

I don't see this season being without controversy and scandal once it is over and from the media already, it seems like it's heading towards more controversy. Hope there will be an ATFR this time around.

hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:55 pm

AEF wrote:As Kasha has said so many times on other threads here, the producers are not your friends and I really believe this applies to AU. Osher is not Chris Harrison but I think the media build up, the focus on Heather and sending Lana in a similar dress to the CP is the producers setting up for a Lana versus Heather show. I think we will be able to tell almost straight away what is going to unfold by whether Lana receives a good edit or not.

Absolutely! The producers are showing us these stories for a reason. There is plenty of footage sitting on the cutting room floor so we have to ask ourselves why are they showing us this particular storyline about this particular person.

The fact that they have spent so much time and effort making the public fall in love with Heather means, to me, that she is in the F2. I know the screen caps don't show much of her and the progression of her relationship with Sam has slowed BUT the screen time and focus on her has not.

I don't believe the producers would focus this much time on her if she goes before F3. It will just upset all her fans - fans that they have created with all the positive storylines and publicity about her!

I do wonder if they are trying to create doubt since after the white Rose date Heather looked like she was definitely going to win. AAL is right - some of her conversations with Sam look spliced and diced so I wouldn't be surprised if they are leaving out all the more intimate moments between them to keep us guessing.

They took out Emily's kisses with Sam because it didn't fit the storyline so why not take out Heather's more intimate moments with him to create the insecure/am I just in the friendzone storyline.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:35 pm

^ Yeah. Another thing that doesn't fit edit wise if Heather goes early is how much they've been highlighting her as the underdog. We have all the girls saying she's stuck in the friend zone and not a threat, last episode Ebru (I think) said the 3 biggest threats were Snez, Emily and Sarah...Heather being labelled as an "unlikely" contender for Sam's heart, etc. The underdog tag they've given her is really obvious and I don't see the point of making a big deal out of that if she finishes like F4/F5.

It's just all really weird. The edit and the info people have found, as well as the current body language on the show are completely contradictory. When do they actually begin cutting and editing the footage though? Do they start before filming has finished? My only explanation is maybe they edited the footage that way assuming Heather was going to be F1 only for Sam to choose Lana but they just left the original edit even if it doesn't make sense story wise.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible