SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:11 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Natik posted sharper SCs (they are just a bit compressed in width) ... I'm also leaning towards Lana now, but I'm really unsure.
And the girl does wear high heels (white, beige) with an ankle-strap.

The picture was distorted as it was stretched making the figure taller. It well could be Lana as she is really not tall without her heels. The SD she was on showed that without heels, she did not seem so tall at all.

Last edited by Quane on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by MissB Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:16 am

I also think it's Lana. Snez wears a watch too but the girl's hair looks a bit thick to be Snez's.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:33 am

Hold on guys I can bring you sharper Screencaps if you like.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 am

This is one of my favorite blogs to read for recaps -- really the best, most in depth, smart, and funny blogs (better than Rosie's, imo)

Here's a snippet from recap Ep 10 for Heather (this re-capper is 100% [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And then they sit there and eat chocolate and talk and… you guys, Bachie has completely duped me on this one.
I believe wholeheartedly in their love.
Bachie Sam + Heather forever.

They continue this later on when the requisite champagne picnic shifts to the equally requisite candlelit sex couch.
Remember how, when I recapped Sam and Heather’s first date...

Recap of Sam and Heather's first date:

... I talked about the erotics of talk? Once again, it is clear that they have found in each other the ideal listener – something which, in the Book of Jodi, is one of the most romantic things ever. Daaaa[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And he gives her a rose and they get their pash on.

THEIR LOVE IS TRUE AND I WILL FIGHT YOU IF YOU DO NOT THINK SO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pls invite me to your wedding guys

When Heather gets back to the house, she immediately launches into a Pash Rehash for the ladies (except Lana and Rachel, who have wandered off to be intruder separatists). And, because she is the kind of manic pixie dream girl to whom these things happen, Bachie Sam walks in while she is recapping and she is appropriately embarrassed.

Whatever. It just adds to the rom-com charm of their true love.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:35 am; edited 11 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:41 am

Please post the s/caps in the s/cap thread. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:46 am

:yes: please lets move discussion about the SCs and future scenes in the Screen-caps thread ...

yes I agree with the recap-statement that what we're seeing with Heather and Sam is a true ROMANCE  ... which bodes well with Heather - being this big romantic of "the candle-lights & all the Barry White" ... and Sam "romantic at heart". It's a "real" rom-com... as real as we can get on TV.

Barry White - Just the way you are:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:40 am

This moment in Episode 9 was one of my favorite moments.
Sam gives Heather a "look" after he finds himself using her words/phrase.

Sam makes breakfast for the ladies and there's a few pancakes left and Sam is joking with Nina and he says, "Aaaah, stop it!" jokingly and immediately looks to Heather.
Sam had already adopted Heather's words. "Stop it!" beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:58 am

AAL... I had that exact moment prepared to post, but servimg doesn't work at the moment, so no SCs from me. But yes ... that "shtaaap it" ..and he looked her way ... it's just amazing how in-sync they are.

Also, I watched the 1st CP with Lana and his interaction with her and I admit, there is that "spark", he's behaving very similar like he used to with Heather at their 1st CP ... but I still maintain that Heather has something "special" in his eyes ...

I'm of this opinion, that she's someone he never meet before ... because if I imagine the world he's lived in and people he's surrounded with and people he meets on his job ... the one girl I wouldn't picture there is Heather ...

so she's something new, something old (since they have the same child-wonder) and something blue (chemistry).

P.S. I also think that the reason he's mesmerized by her .. is that to him she is "everything", she's smart, she's witty, she's funny, she's a good listener, she's a good talker, she's "athletic", she's playful, she's nice & kind, she's "everyone's friend" - social and approachable, she's empathetic and generous, she's respectful and classy ... and she's beautiful ... and SHE doesn't know it. (you know what I mean?)
When all the other ladies flirt and use their "charms" (which I love to observe and have nothing against) ... she's just herself, not trying to "please" ... and she's smiling because she is just that, that girl who would smile to you to make the world a better place ... and IMHO he sees that as an incredible charm ... it's what drives him to her ... and what will ultimately seal his "fate".

I could have doubts ... but this time the edit doesn't fool me ... so all the SM doesn't have a say in what I see ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 am

Spot on, HGL. I totally agree.

I think what I love about the recap blogs (posted above) is that what I see with Heather and Sam is a relationship based on intimacy or "into-me-see" -- where two people really *see* each other.

I guess that is why I call it a soul connection. It's not built on passion or attraction, but a need to really know someone, all of them, inside and out. To "get all the parts" of someone. That's what I see with Heather and Sam.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:43 am

:yes: :yes: :yes:  ... it's the same "relationship" that I believe Nick was trying to create with his TB "stints" (and it didn't happen, because he didn't find the right PARTNER to "accept" that ... and all of him)

... the intimacy ... you're so right - that's the word ... their own bubble

and if Sam is so good in reading people (which I kinda agree, that he is) ... he's already onto something ... he feels it ... and if he's "smart" and "courageous" enough not to "fight it", but embrace it (which again i believe he is, considering his career choices - including his decision to participate in a TV show to expand his brand) ... I believe he's going to acknowledge that and accept it.
In the meantime, he has to conduct a show, lead some more girls on, fill the time for 6 more episodes (or more) and he's trying to do that with people he's most comfortable with and attracted to.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:17 am

I ask again, does anyone know when is Heather's birthday? (and Sam's) ... I do like to see "the stars", just for fun ... what it says about them. BTW - servimg works again!

These 2 ... if they choose one another .. they will have the sweetest life! Pancakes, ice-cream and chocolate.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:24 am

Does this mean that Sam and Heather did not meet up:
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible