SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:36 am

That's tonight right ... so Saturday night ... Sam arrived in Sydney on Saturday morning if I recall ... so who knows, maybe, maybe not? ... Doesn't change my movie: He's so into you!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:44 am

iamreal2u wrote:Does this mean that Sam and Heather did not meet up:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source

duh so he is meeting Lana then. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:46 am

happygolucky wrote:That's tonight right ... so Saturday night ... Sam arrived in Sydney on Saturday morning if I recall ... so who knows, maybe, maybe not? ... Doesn't change my movie: He's so into you!

HGL, I wish I am very confident as you and AAL. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:48 am

What was she thinking? The Bachelor's Heather Maltman wears ANOTHER questionable outfit but this time tries to distract with a racy thigh-high split

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:55 am

Oh sheesh, what is wrong with her outfit exactly? Don't these so called reporters have anything better to do than to bully her? no no
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:05 am

I am with you. If you read the comments people are tired on the one sided reporting. Its like we have been saying Lana is getting all of the good press while poor heather, who marches to her own beat and dress in what makes her comfortable, is getting rimmed in the media. I just don't understand why production would let this happen? Its really hard to watch.

ps. sorry the text turned out tiny
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:10 am

mindless wrote:Oh sheesh, what is wrong with her outfit exactly? Don't these so called reporters have anything better to do than to bully her? no no  

I actually like her outfit. It's ridiculous how they are treating her. It's stalking. smh.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 am

man, I would say to this ****ing DM "reporters" (because you ain't a journalist) ...

"give Heather your pay-check ... and she'll go buy herself some amazing designer's outfit up to your taste"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my strategy is: watch the show ... and use SM only for positive (so nice pics, discovering friends, more insight on people's character, but no negative please, otherwise just shut it out and go for a walk... or watch another 15 mins of Sam&Heather movie)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:33 am

happygolucky wrote:man, I would say to this ****ing DM "reporters" (because you ain't a journalist) ...

"give Heather your pay-check ... and she'll go buy herself some amazing designer's dress up to your taste"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] my strategy is: watch the show ... and use SM only for positive (so nice pics, discovering friends, more insight on people's character, but no negative please, otherwise just shut it out and go for a walk... or watch another 15 mins of Sam&Heather movie)

HGL, I am sorry did I offend you. I am just saying that I wish I am more confident like you. I keep guessing which is F1. I am team Heather by the way. I don't want the outcome to be otherwise, that is why I wish i am more confident and not be swayed easily by all the different information coming in. I never meant it to be negative though. I am shocked that you thought its negative. It was meant to be a compliment really to you and AAL... that you guys are not easily sway like me. Wow, I am really sorry. No hint of negativity there.

For your information I do believe Heather if F1 based on the show editing... But what happened last season with Blake, I chose Sam to be F1 and then it changed in the end. That is why I am easily swayed when new information come in. Really sorry if I sound negative. I do not like negativity that is why I come to this blog.

I rewatched the show more than three times. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:41 am

:bigsmile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] NO ... why? ... no, you didn't offend me ... Does my message sound like I am? ... no, no, ... I guess I tried to be "funny" and it didn't go "through" the internet channels ...

It's just my way of coping with the social media in general ... but especially in this case, when most people come up with "clues" that someone else is F1 ... since I can't see it with my own eyes (don't have all the access) ... and since I'm really enjoying what I see on the screen ... I ignore the SM ... maybe I'm doing it wrong, since if it turns out, that I was "blind", not seeing everything, then "my bad" ... but I prefer not to watch or follow what could bring me down... so I shut the SM out and just watch the edit - which to me speaks undoubtedly Heather. Oh, and I went for a walk few minutes ago ... to buy myself some ice-cream (after long time, since I don't eat dairy) ... just to enjoy it while watching the episode again. Hugesmile

P.S. I didn't mean that you're negative ... or anyone else ... but that I don't consider SM that could evoke negative feelings (sadness, ...), so if I do look something up is to see something nice (cute puppies) :gotcha:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:34 pm

OK ... so i gave it a lot of thought ... What if I'm seeing everything inaccurately? ...
It could be ... it could be that I'm reading into something because I want that for Heather, because her "win" would mean "my win", some sort of reassurance to me, because I'm identifying myself with her (there are so many similarities that it's scary) ... maybe I am "buying" the edit wrongly - again (who knows my track-record is not good, like at-all)

... only that ... this time I'm not doubting ... like at all ... and it's weird, because usually I'm more fearful and doubtful, I tend to be cynic and "realistic" and commonly that would mean "not optimistic/ambitious" enough to consider ... maybe I say that there are times when I'm lacking faith ... and I don't dare to hope, because I don't want to be disappointed ... only that ... this time I'm not having these pessimistic, fearful thoughts ... and it feels good.

Maybe something changed in me since I've last watched a similar show ... or maybe this time the show is a bit different ... and I like it.

I've always said that I watch this kind of "shows" as any other scripted series ... where "normally" I would "pick a couple" I would "ship" (does that sound like I'm a teenager?) ... Yes, I'm a sucker for romance. There aren't many shows where I wouldn't pick "my winning couple" ... at least not the series that i would be a fan of, that would excite me ... actually, I retract, UnReal is one I enjoy and I don't picture the main character with any of the guys there (but lets see what happens in 2nd season), Orphan Black is the other one where I don't romance the characters together ... but there's another kind of "bond" (of sisters) that I do... So, to give you an idea ... that "coupling up" people in the story is my kind of entertainment.

But the truth is, it's not because I like seeing couples in lovey-dovey relationships ... actually I like to see the struggle and hardship and overcoming that, I like to see the fights and misunderstandings and them finding their way back, I like to see the "importance of the "right" timing" and find my version of "hope" ... but most of all, I like to see my "favorite character" achieving the highest reward ... being accepted and loved ... experience that at least once before they ride into the sunset (even "Thelma&Louise" style).

As I'm watching this season, with a major difference with other seasons of TB that I've seen - watching it currently and liking the lead and the main character - I can't help but wanting my main character to find her happiness. But since life isn't easy on any of us ... I also know that happiness is overrated and serenity is the real deal. So I want that for Heather. I want her to find her peace and satisfaction, contentment and love. And for that she doesn't need a man.
That is why I'm OK ... watching this season ... because whatever happens ... I know she's getting that. I'm surprisingly convinced and I can't even explain where the force of my belief comes from ... maybe the experiences, maybe faith, maybe from Heather herself - the way she is carrying herself through-out the season and even now post filming. She's a star.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:24 pm

I have had huge doubts regarding Heather being F1 for Sam when it comes to SM and media, etc.
Huge doubts and I have posted about them all.

What made me think that Heather may be F1 is that recent interview by Sam.
I was blown away by his reaction and words regarding Heather calling him partner.
The guy was giddy and his words "Flushed. A pinkish hue".
Why say and act that way if you broke this girls heart?
Because her heart WILL be broken if she is not F1.
The recent episode already lets us know that Heather's heart will break because she is falling for Sam and wants to be "the one" in the end.

If she is not the one in the end, then Sam did some amazing acting, on that interview clip and then on the show.
It's why, I will then believe he did it for fame in the end.
Perhaps choosing someone he doesn't feel pressure to be with/move in with straight away.
Someone that can advance his career.

I am not Team Sam, I am [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

So if he breaks her heart, he breaks mine too and also the majority of viewers.
Just look at comments and tweets.
People are not just liking Heather, they are loving Heather.
The backlash will be HUGE if she is not F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible