SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If it relates to the song, then it is about heartbreak, I think?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks very interesting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:34 am

Heather started following Tim and Anna.
I wonder if she met them at the @youthoffthestreets event?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:39 am

That reminds me that towards last year's FRC Anna suddenly started following Louise, are Anna or Sam F following any of the girls?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 am

Heather was sitting at the same table as Tim and Anna at the @youthoffthestreets gala.
Tim mentioned Heather in his comment section on his IG and Heather commented on Tim's IG

mellienash about 15 hours ago
@mrtimrobards did you see Heather from this season's Bachelor there? Thought I could see her sister right near you!

mrtimrobards about 14 hours ago
@mellienash yeah she at our table! Good night!

heather_maltman 27 minutes ago
Well.. This looks a little familiar. Hehe Awesome meeting you guys. Such good humans. X @annaheinrich1

mrtimrobards 3 minutes ago
@heather_maltman same here! Great night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's so obvious, but makes you think it can't be. laugh out loud
Exactly.yes
When asked why I don't doubt ... it's because of the edit. So, IMO:
It has become a standard that the edit usually shows "the big lightning strike" (spark) first ... pointing to the "original" front-runner ... and then as the show progresses someone else comes to the front and "takes the lead" and becomes the "frontrunner" that people are persuaded to believe he/she has a chance to "win" (in US version it happens usually around episode 4 and why I was wondering in Kaitlyn's season when should I start "counting" for the "original frontrunner"... well, it became soon obvious - right from the go).

The edit is showing us "friendship" with Heather, no big pashes, no bodies intertwined, no physical proximity, not many small kisses ... lots of talking, lots of laughter, lots of jokes, lots of kisses on the cheeks, lots of commentaries how they feel about each other and that's it... and then we see other relationships where Sam is exact opposite, lots of passion, bodies close to each other, kissing and pashing and those "flirtatious" talks (with not much substance) ... so the "edit" is trying to persuade us to believe that what Sam and Heather have might not be "enough".

At the same time they are giving us the options of the frontrunners: Snezana, Sarah ... and now even stronger one - Lana.
Snezana - obvious one, Sarah - the hidden horse and Lana - the new spark. In US version we would be already near HTD, so it would be more obvious who of these girls in intended "frontrunner" ... right now, I'm not sure, it indicates Lana, but since we have 3 more episodes till HTD, they might play with Snezana's strong chemistry too ... so we kinda get 2 frontrunners. (and maybe that's confusing and why people start to doubt that Heather could even make it to the finale)

Now ... there's a lot of focus on the "spark" .. chemistry, attraction and passion.

So by editing Sam&Heather's relationship heavily on the "friendship" ... they are blurring the lines and making it "not so obvious".
While maintaining enough of Heather's "funny/silly/quirky/exhilarating" commentaries (ITMs, PIs) and other positive "group interactions" ... to make us persuade on her side, gain the sympathy, like her (support).

What happens is .. "we" now forget that Sam&Heather have a spark ... there is the chemistry (banter is an obvious indication), there is the attraction (Sam still finds her beautiful and wants to kiss her - just remember the licking lips) and there is passion - but not yet "consumed".

And they had that spark from the start, it's why ...
- he never lets her go out of his sight - always attentive of what she does or says:
examples: apple bobbing "I've got you" or breakfast "Bring it on", "Man stir" (just to name few latest) ... not to forget the adorable "walk-in during the kiss recap"
- he doesn't let her go home (if he wouldn't see the romantic connection or feel any passion - that is equally important to him)
- he always checks her "reaction" or specifically looks towards her when he says or does something "important" (meaningful)
examples: breakfast "stop it!", CP in epi.9 "you all look great" (turning towards H ... and for some "unknown" reason she sits next to him in the next scene ... He even looked "that way" before leaving when Osher took him away), after Bec's SD talking to girls "I came here to find love" speech.
- he steals the small moments to kiss her "cheeks" (yes, it's the edit, they only show it when he approaches Heather ... but that's the reason why I include it on this list ... Why showing us only H then?)
examples: CP epi.9, before GD epi.10

I could go on ... but this post is already too long peace

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:06 am

HGL... that is what I like about your post..long and full of details that i may have over looked. You are spot on in your insights. There is another quick peck on the cheek as he left for the blind date. As they dispersed to go for the date, Sam went over to Heather and gave her a quick kiss. He did not do this to the other girls...yes these little little things that people might overlooked.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:32 am

I laughed during bubble-soccer game ... when he was actually "rooting" for H's team (secretly) ... it was kinda obvious when he screamed "go, go, Heather" when the ball was near her ... and so she kicked it ...and score a goal! (one that she never thought would happen). So yes, he's often very attentive of her (when she's among the group - and alone)... there are other examples, but right now I would have to watch the episodes again to remember.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:36 am

happygolucky wrote:I laughed during bubble-soccer game ... when he was actually "rooting" for H's team (secretly) ... it was kinda obvious when he screamed "go, go, Heather" when the ball was near her ... and so she kicked it ...and score a goal! (one that she never thought would happen). So yes, he's often very attentive of her ... there are other examples, but right now I would have to watch the episodes again to remember.

I am glad there are lots of us rewatching the show over and over again. I initially thought I was the only crazy one in this world until I found you guys here...hahaha..glad I am sane. Maybe you should pay attention on the blind date. I always skipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:42 am

giggling so true Quane, glad not to be the only one. I will have to rewatch that yes, since i do often skip parts that aren't "that interesting to me". But the moment when we found out that Heather wasn't on that date it became even clearer ... usually they wouldn't place F1 on a GD, where the lead would openly "flirt" with the other girl (it happened in Chris Soules' season ... but we all know how that ended - he never cared for his F1) ... that's why I don't think Snezana has a chance - yes, I do believe she could be in F3, and that there is a very strong attraction (who could blame him), but he would be more considerate of her and not so "close" to Lana.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:12 am

happygolucky wrote:giggling so true Quane, glad not to be the only one. I will have to rewatch that yes, since i do often skip parts that aren't "that interesting to me". But the moment when we found out that Heather wasn't on that date it became even clearer ... usually they wouldn't place F1 on a GD, where the lead would openly "flirt" with the other girl (it happened in Chris Soules' season ... but we all know how that ended - he never cared for his F1) ... that's why I don't think Snezana has a chance - yes, I do believe she could be in F3, and that there is a very strong attraction (who could blame him), but he would be more considerate of her and not so "close" to Lana.

I think Snezana's is clearly depicted to be in similar role as in previous seasons (Rochelle in S1 and Jessica in S2). By the look of the bath tub scene, she was very shy doing it. I hope her daughter wont get to see that scene. But this season is really tougher to make a guess. But I think she has found love now looking at the message she got on her IG, someone was congratulating her. It may well because she is F1 or that she has found love outside Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:41 am

Since i only read what's going on IG ... I believe there's a "scoop" flying around that Snezana won ... people write that on IG (official one) as a fact (no IMO), so I believe many are congratulating her because they think that it's true. (Look, maybe I'm completely wrong and it is, but till I don't see it with my own eyes I'm trusting my own gut)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 am

Something else that gives me pause is the fact that Sam said Snez's kiss was the most passionate and hard to beat. Would he say that when Heather's was in comparison? He is all over the place tbh, and hence the reason I sometimes think Lana may be his F1 afterall. It is also interesting that Nina in her interview said the girls were wondering if Sam would stay focused or be easily swayed late in the game by new blood. If he chooses Lana, I get the feeling the original girls will be glad they didnt end up with a guy who folded at the slightest temptation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible