SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 am

AEF wrote:That reminds me that towards last year's FRC Anna suddenly started following Louise, are Anna or Sam F following any of the girls?
Tim (Bach S1) started following Heather on IG. I don't believe he follows any of the other girls.
He met Heather at the event as they were seated at the same table.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:10 am

Snezana is a mystery to me... I mean where is she??? Heather is getting followed everyday. It makes me suspicious that Snez has avoided the spotlight so much. It might have to do with protecting her daughters privacy, but if she is such a front runner why isn't there more stories on her whereabouts now?

If you compare the comments that Sam has made about Snezana... particularly on their last single date she is front runner. I then have to question if she does make top 3 I don't see how Sam can lead her on... one would think if she makes top 3 he would ultimately have to choose her or else he's going to come off looking pretty bad.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 am

Hbomb wrote:Snezana is a mystery to me... I mean where is she??? Heather is getting followed everyday. It makes me suspicious that Snez has avoided the spotlight so much. It might have to do with protecting her daughters privacy, but if she is such a front runner why isn't there more stories on her whereabouts now?

If you compare the comments that Sam has made about Snezana... particularly on their last single date she is front runner. I then have to question if she does make top 3 I don't see how Sam can lead her on... one would think if she makes top 3 he would ultimately have to choose her or else he's going to come off looking pretty bad.

I have asked the question about her whereabouts numerous times too! Where is she? Surely she goes out in Perth and in the world of SM not a pic from anyone? She has been in 2 pictures by her sister and that is it. Even her interviews were done on the telephone.

Why is she hiding and where is she hiding out? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:30 am

Good point see2love ... I see Lana as a middle ground between Snezana and Heather (best of both worlds) ... in that sense Lana is "a perfect girl" ... so I completely understand the "threat". She could be the one.
I only doubt it, because Lana is (from the edit standpoint) missing the "fun" factor. I know they have many more exciting and active (playful) dates ahead and probably we will see more fun Lana, but she's not portrayed as one. (Like Nina for example, despite the "negative twists" in her edit, Nina is shown to be a fun character - which Emily would call 2-faced and a pretense - and it's what Sam is attracted to)

To be honest, I see greater chemistry/passion with Snezana than with Lana (maybe it's too soon, but it's also because of their personalities) ... but I see bigger attraction/compatibility with Lana than with Snezana. (I'm not sure I'm explaining it good)

So far the only passionate kiss (to be a "deal-breaker") I've seen was with Snezana ... I can't even imagine him reaching the same level with Lana (Does anyone?)

So then I question ... would that be the most important factor for his final choice? ... If that's all it takes - who he kisses most passionately (with the whole body, holding her hair, face, hugging her tightly) ... then Snezana would be F1 (and not Lana or Heather have a chance).
I believe though, that some other components are required too and that's where I see it lacking in his relationship with Snezana.

Right now ... the passion factor is hugely missing in his relationship with Heather. I'm not saying it isn't there or that they don't feel it, but they don't act on it. She doesn't get close to him .. he doesn't push. It could be a problem ... hence, maybe somewhere near the end we will get his ITMs/PIs saying "I don't know if she has what it takes" ... so we'll see him doubting if they could ever reach that state (like when Tim was wondering if Anna will ever be able to talk about her feelings with him) ...
Since everything is possible ... it could be that at the end he gets tired of waiting for Heather to "open up" and let him in "her personal space" to pash her properly ... maybe at the end he comes to conclusion that she's not passionate (sexually) enough for him and therefor he chooses another girl ... I leave that option open...
but if it happens ... I will say what Osher did ... "what a fool"... until then I continue to give Sam the benefit of a doubt that there is more to this guy than just the body.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:35 am

see2love wrote:

I have asked the question about her whereabouts numerous times too! Where is she? Surely she goes out in Perth and in the world of SM not a pic from anyone? She has been in 2 pictures by her sister and that is it. Even her interviews were done on the telephone.

Why is she hiding and where is she hiding out? scratch

Ok see I didn't even know this... The fact she hasn't been seen could very well mean she is F1.

At the end of day if she is F1- fair enough, good luck... But I only care about Heathers journey ... Can't wait to see how this all unfolds!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:35 am

^^ Did Rochelle have paparazzis following her? I think most paparazzis are in Sydney. Most of the pics we have seen are from Sydney....Heather, Lana, Emily and Sam.
No bach fan has even spotted Snez anywhere in Perth or elsewhere. Doesn't she go to the supermarket or gas station? LOL

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:41 am

annaheinrich1@heather_maltman so nice to meet you. Hopefully catch up soon x x x

.... How awesome if Ana meant "catch up soon" as a double date with Sam cantstopl Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 57 1710264613 Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 57 3806527698
Hbomb
Hbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:13 am

I don't know much about Aussie media, but it seems most "celebrity-filled places" are in Sydney and Melbourne. I watch few TV shows that are portrayed to be in Melbourne, so it seems to me that the film industry is strong there as much as it is in Sydney. Glam and glitz. What we get from other cities is usually mostly just press - interviews, Adelaide and Perth are business oriented, while for the rest I have no idea. Actually I'm quite fascinated with Australia (and NZ), have never been there, my best friend is going in November for the 2nd time, one of my favorite Prof. was from Melbourne (and I adored her accent) ... would love to read more from you who live there.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:21 am

It's true that media is concentrated in Sydney and Melbourne. I think if the paps wanted/could follow Snez they would. We saw many photos of Blake in Perth.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am

AEF wrote:It's true that media is concentrated in Sydney and Melbourne. I think if the paps wanted/could follow Snez they would. We saw many photos of Blake in Perth.

I think Snez is just like Jess (Season 2), she went MIA once she was out of the show. She did interview once before she was eliminated. After that there was no news of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:34 am

She must be conciously shunning the media or limelight in my opinion. She is definitely noticed on the show and not even a local Perth charity outing, or local newpaper picture? Something is not adding up. Is she so hurt by the outcome she has chosen to keep away from the limelight, or has she got something to hide? We have probably seen all the girls of season 3 in some capacity since the show started airing and not a peep from Snez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:35 am

Heather made a comment asking her if she was doing okay on IG a while back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible