SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 pm

We know from the episode description after the next ep that the girls all stay.
It's just drama for drama's sake.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Agreed AAL
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:58 pm

I noticed that (even though doesn't have the necklaces) Heather has the same top and her hair and makeup style the same in this article/photoshoot as she does in her ITM saying she is falling in love with Sam. She also was in WD again this week (posted in SM sleuthing thread) in that same top. Her hair looks styled the exact same (the part on top of her head and the waves). I wonder if this was all done around the same time?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:10 am

So they did interviews/photoshoot with some of the girls while filming?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:43 am

Good spotting ALL! I would say thats definitely filmed and photographed the same day.

Seriously... all Heather needs to do is have her hair out like that and wear skinny jeans and a nice plain white top everyday! Daily mail couldn't fault her looking like that! yes
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:52 am

ThankMeLater wrote:So they did interviews/photoshoot with some of the girls while filming?
I definitely think so. I doubt they could photograph anything at the mansion after filming because they were filming the Bachelorette.
And that is the mansion balcony where Heather is standing.

Hbomb wrote:Good spotting ALL! I would say thats definitely filmed and photographed the same day.

Seriously... all Heather needs to do is have her hair out like that and wear skinny jeans and a nice plain white top everyday! Daily mail couldn't fault her looking like that! yes
She is gorgeous. I think that Daily Mail is stretching her to make her look wider in those pics they post of her b/c she is a skinny tall person and they make her hips look very wide in their photos. And based on her video this weekend, she is tiny and looks thin like in the WD pic with the white top and jeans. She is 5'11" too so really tall and willowy.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:32 am

Hard to believe that he will choose anyone else but Heather for F1, but still very confusing

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:33 am

Heather is gorgeous inside and out IMO

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:44 am

There's a discussion regarding the Psychic scoop in "Sam's Media" thread ... and AAL brought up some scenes to discuss in "Episode's" thread

... so I watched the episode 4 again ... and to me there's nothing more clearer that Sam's look when he observes Heather ... they really speak each others' language. Note, in that episode Joni was eliminated with Laura ... and Joni was the "rock" to Heather during the filming (her "therapist") ... so the edit "cleverly" shows us how Heather takes Joni's elimination ... she cries, tries to hide it behind her hair lowering her head, Nina is trying to console her ... and while Osher is saying his usual stuff, Sam is looking at Heather (with such a soft expression that i can't describe) ... then we get to see her good-bye with Joni and Sam's expression that I would read as "I'm sorry, but this is my journey and I have to do what's best" ...

if I recall right, in the next episode n°5, at the CP he asks her how she's coping with everything ... then in episode 6 - groundhog day - there's no CP and no alone time ... so in episode 7 he takes Heather away for their 1-1 2x ... because he wants to "talk" (ask how she's doing?) ... and in episode 8 at the CP we only see their time, when he asks her again to talk to him, that he is there to listen, because he should be there for her.

I mean ... what more do we need?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:46 am

Hard to believe that he will choose anyone else but Heather for F1, but still very confusing.  Why the media saying she hates Sam??

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:52 am

I have no idea why such a crazy claim, because obviously she would never say that ... even if she might think it ... she's too clever to "bash" the lead, while at the same time complimenting him in her radio interviews ... makes no sense. Also "I hate him" claims come out around the episode where she's stating to she's falling in love ... so basically she would be a fool to actually say anything negative, because it's like shooting herself in a foot.

It's the media (press), it's what they do ... they come up with stupid claims because they can ... because they don't need to take responsibility for it, because most times "famous people" don't take time to sue their a$$es, because it just takes energy and time.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:35 am

Sam: "I'm a bit of an old-school romantic ...so I want ... I wanna feel chemistry ... I am not looking for someone that I'm great friends with and then develop into something later, I know that we got limited time ...so I want..."
Emily: "Fire"
Sam: "yeah ... I really do ... I want something that blows me away ... but at the same time I need someone who is fun, a bit silly and doesn't take life too seriously."

... now most would pause at "not looking for someone that I'm great friends with and then..." ... but with Heather there was the instant chemistry ... and she is silly and fun and cheerful (doesn't take life too seriously) and she did blew him away on the first night and she keeps "surprising" him on every date...  mesmerizing.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible