SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:52 pm

^ Awesome transcript, H-bomb!! yes

It really reveals how Heather is being shown as extremely vulnerable.
If that ends in heartbreak? I would guess that there will be backlash.
She will either be the Bette or F1, imo, based on how vulnerable they are showing her and Sam reassuring her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by H-Bomb Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:02 am

Question though

Got me thinking, when Heather was saying "And then the next minute I'm getting the most amazing kiss from you. And being handed a rose.. it's just like it's unreal." did she just say it randomly or there was a kiss first before being handed a rose? Did we miss something or there's an "amazing kiss" that was not shown? scratch
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:05 am

To me this will seem a bit weird and very rushed if Lana is in fact F1... it just seems too quick and short to build this great "love story" between them.. as for Snez or Sarah I feel like at this point we still barely know them, esp Sarah. I may have my team heather blinkers on but hey its not my fault the editing has been 70-30 in her favour and she just happens to be the most awesome chick to ever go on the bachelor.

I will be bitterly disappointed in Sam if he turns around and blames Heather for the whole friend zone... in my opinion it has been heather who has been most vocal and open to him about her attraction to HIM, her high regard to the connection to HIM, her excitement about the future... she has already basically spelt out I LOVE YOU to him haha.. it really is up to him to push the physical connection. I worry because he has no problem doing it with Snez and now Lana... I don't know whats held him back with Heather... is he really attracted to her??? I can't help but ask that because he hasn't really said it... I still think there's hope for more feelings and attraction, but Sam will have to take the lead on that one - but something tells me if and when he does Heather will be all over him ! Embarressed! cheerleader
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:12 am

H-Bomb wrote:Question though

Got me thinking, when Heather was saying "And then the next minute I'm getting the most amazing kiss from you. And being handed a rose.. it's just like it's unreal." did she just say it randomly or there was a kiss first before being handed a rose? Did we miss something or there's an "amazing kiss" that was not shown? scratch
I think she was just talking about the kiss he gave her with the rose. Since she said all this after they kissed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:15 am

Hbomb wrote:To me this will seem a bit weird and very rushed if Lana is in fact F1... it just seems too quick and short to build this great "love story" between them.. as for Snez or Sarah I feel like at this point we still barely know them, esp Sarah. I may have my team heather blinkers on but hey its not my fault the editing has been 70-30 in her favour and she just happens to be the most awesome chick to ever go on the bachelor.
:yes:
I love Heather. She's the complete package and is a genuinely caring person.
She never seems to take anything for granted and seems to appreciate even the smallest things in life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:18 am

H-Bomb wrote:Question though

I've often thought that Heather and Sam's edit has been spliced and diced a little. I pretty sure AAL mentioned it as well. I wouldn't be surprised if there has been more kissing between the two and the producers are editing it out because it doesn't fit the storyline of a long slow romance with vulnerabilities and uncertainties. 

Although I am ready for them to have a good snog! Nothing like a bit of passion to spice things up.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:58 am

I think these were filmed at a different time...

1) Heather's hair and makeup
- hair is different -- I'd even say her hair is the same as when she filmed the ITM when she said she is falling for Sam. Her hair even looks shorter, imo.
- makeup looks different -- she seems to have eyeliner on her bottom lid in the one ITM black dress and not the other.
2) Backgrounds have different things:
- the candle holders are different colors -- small one if front of white globe is red and purple
- missing other background lighting on left side of SC and candle light.
3) The first SC with the purple candle and darker lighting matches exactly with a SC with Bec and Snez.
- so the first one was filmed earlier on (filmed that night since all three girls their makeup is matching exactly how they were night one).
- This means the other ITMs for Heather in Ep 1 were filmed later on.

From Ep 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

From Ep 10 (may have been filmed later on as well. Heather's hair on her 2nd SD was not wavy like this. It matches the WD article though)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:21 am

wow this is freaking awesome interesting good catch AAL ...I'm just reading what I've missed during my sleep.

Also... I've only now figured it out that we have Hbomb and H-bomb among us ... it was weird, there was something different when I was reading your posts, but I couldn't pinpoint what ... now it's finally obvious - sorry for confusing you.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:28 am

Katiebelle wrote:ITA - the edit says Heather so I'm sticking with Heather. I think they are telling a fantastic love story. It certainly has reeled me in. I really don't trust SM so I'm basing my belief that Heather is F1 on the edit that the producers have chosen - Heather's story and the progression of her relationship with Sam.

TeamHeather forever!
Yes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever bestbud!

Katie, if/when you watched that IG video of Heather dancing by herself, it may be just me, but didn't Heather remind you of Anne of Green Gables when she danced with herself and Gilbert was "mesmerised" watching her?

beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:ITA - the edit says Heather so I'm sticking with Heather. I think they are telling a fantastic love story. It certainly has reeled me in. I really don't trust SM so I'm basing my belief that Heather is F1 on the edit that the producers have chosen - Heather's story and the progression of her relationship with Sam.

TeamHeather forever!
Yes, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever bestbud!

Katie, if/when you watched that IG video of Heather dancing by herself, it may be just me, but didn't Heather remind you of Anne of Green Gables when she danced with herself and Gilbert was "mesmerised" watching her?

beatingheart

Yes! Heather definitely has some Anne in her. (I could be her Diana as I'm partial to a little red currant wine!)

All we need is for Sam to rescue her from a sinking boat and tease her about her hair and we would be sorted for a parellel of the sweetest love story ever!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:56 am

Sam said in the Herald Sun last week that you find out what a girls really like when you're both on the couch in your trackies, enjoying each other's company. That was something on the show that I was looking for - someone's true colours. Sounds like he is a chilled kinda guy. I find it hard to see that pointing to anyone accept Heather....or is that just wishful thinking?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:44 am

No, it's not just your wishful thinking ... Heather is indeed the only one who is completely open and up-front (honest) with Sam about who she is and what she brings into the relationships - all the baggage (except for what she has to offer in terms of physical passion Hugesmile ) ... that said, I don't want to say that she's the only one with the real feelings (I do see Sarah being invested also) ... but she is most natural and genuine, despite her occasional dramatization of the situation (theatrical take, her goofy scenes - which undoubtedly they are part of her daily "real" life too) ... and if Sam accepts that and is willing to "nurture" it and "wait for what's yet to come" ... then we have a winner.

Episode 7:
H: Thank you for talking to me, I really appreciate it.
S: You don't have to say that, it's crazy to say that.
H: Why?
S: Because when you say it, it sounds like talking to you is a chore. It's not a chore. It's an absolute pleasure. So don't say that.

... Heather's PI: He asked me to stop apologizing for my existence. And that is a really big one for me. It's one of my biggest obstacles is feeling like I'm always in the way, my whole life. And it was incredible that he just picked up on it so quickly and so called me on it.

S: You're pretty amazing girl and I've only scratched the surface. You shouldn't be saying or thinking things like that.
H: That's one of the most amazing things anyone's ever said to me.
S: I don't say it to be amazing. I say it 'cause that's what I think.
H: I know.
S: You need to, OK? Promise me.
H: Yeah. *kiss on a cheek* Thank you.
S: You're all right? No tears. You did well.*
H: I've killed it.* That was on me.*
H: Thank you for chatting with me.
S: *wtf*
H: No, I mean, that was great, you were awesome ...

(*i didn't understand from then on what they've said)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible