SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 pm

I have tried to catch up with all the rumors and "news" swirling around and I still go with what I see in the edits. When they edited the show they knew the outcome. The story I see:
They give Heather a theme music. (A huge F1 sign) Both Sam and Heather say that they always continue from where they left off. (That's what most leads and F1s share) Sam reassures her and checks in on her to see that he hasn't "lost her". She gets the most screen time of all women. (So we get to know her) She is the frontrunner in the beginning and now we are in the conflict and doubt phase. They hide her in the previews, e g her second date, just to cause doubt. Unless the writers have made a lousy job telling a story, I firmly believe that Heather is F1. The media surrounding the show seem to have gone totally crazy. JMO

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by MissB Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:19 pm

I can see Sam letting her go at f4 if he plans on getting intimate with the f3 and feels that he and Heather are still in friendzone. It would be better than sleeping with her and then let her go. If she is in f3, i believe she will be f1.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:AAL - the S/cap (i used to always abbreviate as SC - sorry for confusion) ... what if it's the same "shirt" from the "night kiss" from the preview? - or is that one more blue?
I don't know. I thought it was blue but it could be the lighting?
Not sure... it may be the same...?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks AAL for your response upthread. That's what's so confusing, everything you pointed out!

I don't think it's the same shirt. There isn't any ribbing around the top part of the sleeve in the first pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 pm

Glowworm :claphands perfect summary yes :yes: thank you (I was writing page-long essay what you did in few lines. bowdown

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:23 pm

If he lets her go at F4 the storyline will miss out on "Will they have time to develop more than friendship" and that's what they have tried to make us go back and forth between the whole time. MO

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks HGL! hi You gave me strength when I wavered last week, but now I have decided to stick with what I see on the show. I can't see any reason why the producers would build a story around Heather, if Sam actually let her go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the bitter end.:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:09 pm

giggling uuuh, pressure, now I feel the need to deliver Hugesmile But it's like you said - see no reason for the build-up if "they" let her go "early".
Also ... it's almost like 2 parallel shows ... one is only Heather - for the fan-base, creating the ground of acceptance among the viewers ... and the other one is Heather and Sam ... which is yet "at the base" and will need to change gear sometime soon.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:38 pm

^^I think that there is a lot more brewing inside than we get to see. Art Green said that even if we didn't get to see a physical edit with him and Matilda, there were butterflies inside. cloud nine No one falls in true love on the show, but they have a chance to find someone they don't want to say goodbye to and hopefully fall in love with afterwards. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:I have tried to catch up with all the rumors and "news" swirling around and I still go with what I see in the edits. When they edited the show they knew the outcome. The story I see:
They give Heather a theme music. (A huge F1 sign) Both Sam and Heather say that they always continue from where they left off. (That's what most leads and F1s share) Sam reassures her and checks in on her to see that he hasn't "lost her". She gets the most screen time of all women. (So we get to know her) She is the frontrunner in the beginning and now we are in the conflict and doubt phase. They hide her in the previews, e g her second date, just to cause doubt. Unless the writers have made a lousy job telling a story, I firmly believe that Heather is F1. The media surrounding the show seem to have gone totally crazy. JMO

ITA - the edit says Heather so I'm sticking with Heather. I think they are telling a fantastic love story. It certainly has reeled me in. I really don't trust SM so I'm basing my belief that Heather is F1 on the edit that the producers have chosen - Heather's story and the progression of her relationship with Sam.

TeamHeather forever!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Glowworm2 wrote: No one falls in true love on the show, but they have a chance to find someone they don't want to say goodbye to and hopefully fall in love with afterwards. JMO
Beautifully put. :winkie: Agree. :gotcha:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi All. Just wanna share this..

Regarding WD Magazine - Bachelor Sam Finally the Truth

1. No one wins!
2. He ends up with intruder Lana
3. Is Sam batting for the other team?
4. Bachelorettes find love with each other
5. The girls dump him
6. He's fallen for a producer

I reckon answer could be no. 6?
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 62 Empty Worth the Effort (Transcription)

Post by H-Bomb Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi again handwave

Worth the Effort 
"Sam has a heart-to-heart with a "mesmerising" Bachelorette that almost brings her to tears."

ITM Sam
Heather has so many fascinating, adorable, and contagious qualities.
I find myself sitting there...watching her...mesmerised. I just feel that you can't be around her and not come up to her level. 

SD Convo Sam & Heather
H: I think you are actually the first guy that I've met who I haven't had to sensor how I am, or what I say, or what I do. And that is a really...that's a really big change for me. Because I've always, you know...
S: So with previous relationships you've felt like you haven't been notably 100% yourself?
H: Yeah.
S: Okay.
H: Like I've had to be really mindful about what I'd say, what I do..
S: You think I'm the first guy ever that you don't feel like that?
H: Yeah!
S: (seems like Sam is saying some things - left hand is moving while Heather's face looks about to cry)

ITM Heather
This is the first time any man has made me feel like.. I'm worth a lot of effort. Yup, I'm not gonna cry. 

H: I love that you keep me guessing. I love that every time I hang out with you, I just don't know where its gonna go. And that really excites me. And at no point do I ever spend time with you and feel scared that it's not real. Or scared that it's not reciprocated. Like I feel that I'll never have to worry about that?
S: I feel the same. I can't believe how comfortable I feel in your company. It's just a breeze. And to show you that's how I feel... *gets the rose*
H: *whispers* Oh my.
S: Heather, will you accept this rose? *nods*
S: You will? 
H: Yeah.
S: Yeah.. 
*kiss*

ITM Heather
Actually having Sam pass me that rose, it was pretty incredible. And the truth is... I know I'm falling for this guy. And this is getting really serious.

*cont of kiss*
S: Don't get upset. *touches Heather's hair*
H: No! I'm not upset. It's just, it makes me feel girly. And I can feel my face going really red *covers face*
S: *laughs*
S: I feel like you're the oldest and the youngest 29 year old I've ever met.
H: Yeah?
S: There's some in you, that's so deep, and so grown up, and you've been through so much. And then I rack up in an ice cream van, and you get all giddy and you're skipping into the front door. And then I give you a rose and you blush and nearly bursting into tears *laughs*
There's these unbelievable contrast. It really is.
H: yeah.
S: yeah.
H: You are aware that you are up there with the same thing though, right?
S: You think I'm girly?
H&S - *laughs*

H: No, like you..you definitely have extremely similar qualities to that. You know, there are times when you really challenge me. 
S: *nods* Hmm
H: When you say things, and you know, really put me in a position where I have to really think about..I don't know, how I feel about something, or what I want, or where I'm at. And then the next minute we're cracking jokes about super heroes, and just stupid stuff. And then the next minute I'm getting the most  amazing kiss from you (*Sam's left hand is rubbing Heather's back* - looks like it?) And being handed a rose.. it's just like it's unreal. And I just..I love that you keep me guessing. I love that every time I hang out with you, I just don't know where it's gonna go. And that really excites me.

ITM Heather
I feel like at the beginning of the date, I came into it knowing that I was potentially going to fall for this guy. Knowing that there was potential for all these things. Now I've gone on this date, and it just solidifies the fact that I know that I am falling for this guy. And that I am wanting a future with him. I know that I do really wanna be... the girl that's here at the end. I do.

Last edited by H-Bomb on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Font size)
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible