SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 am

Viewers are going to collectively lose their minds if Heather is let go...

Alisha Nicholas ‏@ALittleNicho 5m5 minutes ago
Oh the anxiety
Oh the pressure
Oh the Heather is safe yesyesyesyesyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:55 am

If Heather is let go at F4, it will be the most epic fan breakdown in Australia.

Twitter and Facebook will explode.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)
"Heather isn't well known for her sporty side but is happy to show her coaching skills"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:27 am

ElonM wrote:If Heather is let go at F4, it will be the most epic fan breakdown in Australia.

Twitter and Facebook will explode.
It's why I am wondering if this is the real reason the are rushing to have Sam Frost's season air (overshadow any backlash) and why there is no ATFR.... question

I think if Lana had come in Ep 3 it wouldn't have been as big a deal to viewers. I think the timing and all the conveniently spoiled dates by DM for Lana as well as all the other public stuff is only going to make viewers more suspect. It certainly hasn't helped that the edit for Heather has been a big-time F1 edit with the lead reassuring Heather for most of the show and Heather getting most of the screentime. So almost everyone falls in love with her and are "mesmerized" by her only to have her heart break? If so, she's a shoo in for the next Bachelorette if she wants the gig. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:58 am

The edit is in the hands of the producers so I can't see why they would give Heather this edit if she isn't the chosen one. I mean they even gave her a theme music, they showed her more than any other woman and a perfect story; "Is there more than friendship?". Why would they ruin their own story? They can't expect Heather to wait for an eventual Bachelorette gig next year, so I can't see them giving her this great edit to build a fan base for next year.
I haven't seen today's episode yet, but I still hope for an ending that matches the "love story of this season". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (with or without Sam)MO

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:15 am

I'm half way through this episode and losing massive interest in it when there's not many Heather scenes....

I keep thinking about one of her earlier press interviews where she said the audience would be pleasantly surprised by her journey.....I wonder what she meant by that??

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:24 am

what the heck is this fashion attire? cantstopl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:25 am

Heather really is the H-Bomb.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 am

Have I understood the recaps ... no CP chat with Heather in this episode?
Interesting ... so we don't get to see what she thinks about the whole Lana thing ... and what she says to Sam?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 am

This show is so painful when there is little Heather in it.... Sam can lay it on thick when he wants to can't he?? Episodes like this one and the one with Snez make me doubt he is the right guy for Heather. I don't see how can constantly go on about Lana's looks when quite frankly Heather is actually better looking! But he has not raved about Heather's features... also he went deep with Lana tonight about moving to melbourne, her friends liking him etc... he has not had this discussion with Heather (as far as we know).. so thats another alarm bell for me.

On the flip side once again I noticed a lot of the editing cut to Heather during the group date.. Heather had the most close ups and interview time... then the rose ceremony, once again Heather was pretty much narrating the whole time and again the close ups where on her a lot. So who knows???

Just going to sit back and patiently wait for the next Heather/Sam kiss...

side note *** yes what the hell was that outfit Heather?? Seriously cracked up when I saw it... oh dear someone get this gorgeous girl a stylist!! haha
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:54 am

I don't think this podcast from today was listed before.. its a pretty fun interview and cute... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found the end part quiet interesting when they ask "Heather is it you (who wins)?"..

"I can't... I don't want to spoil it for everyone..I want everyone to actually watch and get to go through it as well because , do you know what, part of the reason I want people to actually have to go through it as well... because it was absolutely painful going into every rose ceremony going 'omg is he going to send me home, does he feel the same way, does he like me' ... its actually worse then waiting for a guy to call you, cause normally when your waiting for a guy to call you, your in the privacy of your own home,  and they don't get to see all the crazy... but when its on national tv and your in a rose ceremony its like your standing there in front of him going 'do you like me...tell me I'm good.. validate me' "

Quick question has Heather gone on any radio station yet and not have the hosts outright say she is their favourite contestant and want her to win Sam's heart?
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:00 am

That interview is amazing... especially amazing how she talks about not judging people b/c you never know what they have gone through in their lives and how being on the show may bring out painful things.

Amazing, amazing girl!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible