SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:31 pm

welcomeyall marysegap ... I hope you keep enjoying this forum (despite me changing the tune)

I would like to say to all who read my ramblings of conviction ... I really believed ... and I'm sorry if i persuaded anyone with my wrong certainty.

I'm sure Sam loved Heather ... but as usually these stories go ... he wasn't in-love with her.

At the end, all you can wish for is to find someone who is passionate about you.
We are passionate about Heather ... he was with someone else. JMO.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Based on Ebru's comment (and that she is BFFs with the psychic medium predicting F4 = Heather) then the 4 rose emojis is probably a confirmation of this...

TBAU IG account pic of Heather from this episode and Ebru's comment with 4 roses.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Does anyone know what Heather's stepdad says to Sam at the end of the preview?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:50 am

He says something like "why the final 4, why you connect with each one - go through them"

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:52 am

i've been lurking sometime now as i really don't have the time to post but i love ALL your inputs on our beloved Heather.

Like all of you, i fell in love with her from day 1. I sent AAL a private message weeks ago asking her who she thought was F1 as i feel it is Snez. I like Snez alot but it is Heather i love but seeing Sam being physical with Snez. Getting the stolen kisses ... AND i lost my hopes that Heather is F1 when i watched episode 1 again and the fact that Snez is the first out of the limo... And Matilda was first out of the limo, right? hissyfit

then browsed Heather's IG, there were posts about getting hurt.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]# huhuhu

Though i think Heather did not have a slip up in a radio interview when asked about Sam. I think she really meant it about him, "he is my bestfriend and partner". Unfortunately, not her lover [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hissyfit I must now prepare for the heartwrenching breakup speech of Sam to Heather... must be along these lines as well...

:tissuebox

*gonemental* *breaksplatesglassesvases*

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:56 am

Heather says when she meets Sam for the HTD "I genuinely know that there is something between Sam and I" and then, presume it's Heather's Mum who says "my daughter's wellbeing, that's my main priority"

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:24 am

The thing I have been grappling with all day is that it was the producers that have led us down this path. Not necessarily Sam. Any girl is going to go home when they get so close but I think it was the producers who led us to believe that this was Sam and Heathers story. They could have easily spun the same thing with Snez but didn't. So why didn't they? I have so many theories running around in my head:
1. Lana is the F1 and they needed a love story up until she came along for viewings sake. They couldn't use Snez as the viewers would see Sam unfavourably for stringing a single mum along. So they chose Heather.
2. They have lined it up so Heather is the Bachelorette
3. They have their heads up their butts and didn't realise how popular Heather would be
4. It was always Snez and they hid it to keep it a surprise
5. The heartbreak angle to ensure that everyone watches Sam F to feel better and they cash in

Either way I am really baffled by the editing, the producers are going to feel the heat that's for sure
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:33 am

marysegap wrote:Hello Everyone! I also have been following your comments and post for sometime now and I really enjoy them and appreciate all the photos, news etc.  And I am a big fan of Heather!... How not to be??  That is why as it happened to me with Anna on Tim's season. I have no doubts at all that Heather already has won Sam's heart!.  He is totally smitten! eyedrool   And to me is so obvious! Mostly when I compare it to how he behaves with all the other girls.
For me Lana was and is a cover up. There was a moment in which there was clear that Heather was by far his favorite, so the production tried to confuse us with a "very strong" connection with parmigiana sneakyl The problem is she can not be F2.. it would be so cruel to take a mom to that point of believing is her and then dump her!! And ... Sarah? He really didn't show much attraction from her since the beginning so, it would not be credible that he is going to fall for her now! ( did anyone believed his attraction to her in yesterday's episode?)  . SO... they decided to bring Lana... a very attractive woman, (same type as Heather) who is intended to "move the rug from under his feet"  All this to have a girl that will create a doubt for that final rose!  I truly didn't see the connection with them either, he might say (whatever to try to mislead us) but I am pretty sure he is repeating a script to maintain the producers happy. He knows that at the end, Lana is not going to finish with a broken heart like the other two would. And with the editing and some acting in his part, many will start believing he felt for Lana.  I just feel disappointed that they are not showing us more of our couple love story whipped trying to makes us believe his relationship with Heather is getting cold.  I don't believe it!.. Same happened with Anna and Roshelle. For Tim it was ALWAYS Anna from that third episode. SO... I am looking forward to whatever they will want to show us!  Love them together!yes

Marysegap..with Tim and Anna, I was very sure it was going to be Anna. All what he said and did was pointing to her. The problem with her was she has wall up to protect herslef until the very last when she did that small notes in the box. It was a clever move i think. The producers had Rochelle believing she was the one. I really hope that you are right again this time. I have lost my stand for this season. So many confusing signals and clues.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:37 am

Sundy wrote:The thing I have been grappling with all day is that it was the producers that have led us down this path. Not necessarily Sam. Any girl is going to go home when they get so close but I think it was the producers who led us to believe that this was Sam and Heathers story.  They could have easily spun the same thing with Snez but didn't. So why didn't they?  I have so many theories running around in my head:
1. Lana is the F1 and they needed a love story up until she came along for viewings sake. They couldn't use Snez as the viewers would see Sam unfavourably for stringing a single mum along. So they chose Heather.
2. They have lined it up so Heather is the Bachelorette
3. They have their heads up their butts and didn't realise how popular Heather would be
4. It was always Snez and they hid it to keep it a surprise
5. The heartbreak angle to ensure that everyone watches Sam F to feel better and they cash in

Either way I am really baffled by the editing, the producers are going to feel the heat that's for sure
I think it is a case of both Sam and TPTB. I think TPTB had to edit the way they did b/c Sam made a point of approaching Heather all the time, and most often first out of all the girls as well as reassuring her.

Sam's ITM of being concerned his dates with other girls could compromise what he has with Heather was likely after his 2nd date but edited to be before. So Sam made it about "us" (Sam and Heather) and "the other girls" and even Heather said she felt that he reciprocated all the time and he agreed. (Heck, even in Sam's post-show interviews he says "Heather and I""we" and "us" when he talks about Heather) no no

Ultimately, no one forced Sam to go to Heather first on almost every occasion when he is on a GD or with all the girls or at CP. Again, even in this episode, we see Sam go straight to Heather at the art GD. And then again at CP he takes Heather away. I am of the mind that they didn't show what he said to Heather at this CP b/c it would likely cause more backlash if Sam was seen reassuring Heather once again so soon to letting her go. Heck, giving her the first rose at RC sure seemed like he had a good chat with Heather.

Again, it can be seen any which way, but Osher's tweet tells me everything I need to know "You let her get away, fools." I can see Osher thinking that Sam would have picked Heather. Maybe he was shocked he didn't. Doesn't mean he doesn't support Sam and F1, but Osher has made it clear he is Team Heather.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:39 am

Good morning, I'm on my way to work but I just have to say that if I read the magazines and listen to that psychic, I too see her as F4. But the edit is not showing me that yet. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:43 am

Glowworm2 wrote:Good morning, I'm on my way to work but I just have to say that if I read the magazines and listen to that psychic, I too see her as F4. But the edit is not showing me that yet. IMO

Do you really believe that the Psychic could be wrong? He was very confident about it. I am for one will think he could be wrong. but since he is a close friend of Sarah, maybe he got the hint from Sarah if she is F3. I really would like a a glimmer of hope despite everything shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:50 am

I honestly think the producers fell in love with Heather because she is such a natural on camera... she admitted that the long filming schedule didn't bother her unlike the other girls and was probably more willing to talk and be interviewed then most.

The other thing I notice when Sam does talk to the other girls its boring... like... oh so amazingly boring. Heather is not, she always has something interesting or funny to say so she is a editors dream! I really do think it has to be Snez that wins his heart because if her living in Perth and having a 9 year old child didn't faze him at the start then nothing else will.... the fact he even goes to meet the family unfortunately seals the deal - on top of that he always has his hands all over her... they are the most affectionate on the show by a mile. He is a smart guy and surely wouldn't take it this far if she wasn't the one. Also I think Snez is literally the only contestant who hasn't been followed by the paps or even spotted ?? since the show ended... She is in hiding.

I want to be completely wrong about this, I am team heather 100% and it is going to kill me seeing her get hurt... I do think Sam and Heather get along ridiculously good... but Heather is too special and the more I see Sam interact with the other girls makes me think he isn't right for Heather.

Also something that has REALLY bothered me is how Sam has spoilt some of the other girls on their dates.. like Sarah, Snez - even Lana's first date was special... but throws in the comment like 'Heather is not the type that would want to drive in a limo"... knowing only a tiny bit of Heathers tough childhood I think of all the contestants Heather deserves to be spoilt the most... you can tell she appreciates pretty much everything Sam does and says to her... but it shouldn't mean he takes the cheap and easy route.. I know its not all Sam, he probably has little control over the dates... but still I just wanted to see Heather get spoilt and I think I am still bitterly disappointed by the cheap and weird chocolate date.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible