SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:05 am

Everything is questionable ... specially the 2nd hand gossip ... first Heather is the winner, married to Sam already, then she's a girlfriend because she speaks to him post show, then she's fake because she's an actress, then she's a plant, then she's definitely not a winner because Sam has more chemistry with Snezana or one intruder, then she's likely F4 because Sam finds her only a friend and he prefers Sarah, Snezana and Lana over Heather (maybe we should just write her as F5, since for some Sam has even more physical chemistry with Nina and their kiss than the little peck with Heather), then she's a sour loser who was never there for love, found Sam boring and hates the show, then she's again a possible candidate because somebody remembered an old interview where ...again ... Heather talked in present time about the time on the screen/filming the show, now she's quitting a job we didn't know she had (because who cares for the money, right, as long as someone wears the right designers' clothes and smiles for the camera) ... again ... twisted words, interpretation when and how everyone's pleases ... and in all of that the media fills their pages (and hit daily quota) and minutes on air of "hot air" nothing ... and Heather still needs to work to pay her bills with paparazzi following her fashion missteps ... and Sam can continue to enjoy his "bachelor" life with his fam', working with kids, running his business, promoting his brand ...

well, at least one good thing does come out of all these media frenzy about Heather, they keep repeating and copying the same lines about her work/showreel over and over again ... so if any producer, director, film-maker hasn't heard of her before ... I'm sure they've heard by now, so maybe there's a bigger chance for her getting some new offers.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Hbomb Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can someone please help me out, why is DailyFail so obsessed with Heather?? I know they are running a couple of other stories on the other ex contestants ... but why are we getting constant paparazzi photos of Heather?? Where is snez... sarah...lana? why aren't they being stalked, maybe that will happened soon... but I just find it so weird the amount of focus on Heather.
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:37 am

I think because she is the fan favourite, has had the most screen time, has been in the media, got the White Rose, had the only date where the girl planned it, and may be the next Bachelorette if not F1?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(source)
(source)

Twitter world says: Heather is funny, Heather is annoying, Heather is so sure to win that it's irritating people, Heather is beautiful (with no make-up), Heather is nice (to the intruders).

I personally don't want to write about Lana, but there were many comparisons made ...
although I would say ... for me Lana is not Heather 2.0 or an upgrade ...
Heather is Heather ... and Lana is Lana ... and Heather if she's going to change her confidence and move on from this experience as a better version of herself ... she'll be Heather 2.0 ... since there's nothing wrong or less just being Heather she is today.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:21 am

Sam loved her in the onesie. She seemed to know something was about to happen, said she could feel it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:33 am

This girl seriously wins all the awards. Such an awesome person. She's a winner regardless of whether she ends up with Sam or not.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 am

(source)

She is a winner... it's something I believe in, but also because I view her as male version of Nick's character (not the same role).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:51 am

^ ITA, lozzatron and happy.

She's authentically herself (like Nick).
Definitely a winner even if she isn't F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy64 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:16 am

I love that photo of Heather in her onesie. Only she could pull it off and be so comfortable in it. Like Sam said it's how he's going to see them every morning. Is there a parallel between that and having a 'natural' date with Heather as opposed to an orchestrated one by TPTB

Dutchy64

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:19 am

Does anyone know when is Heather's birthday?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:26 am

I noticed when they were having breakfast Sam was bantering with Nina and then he says "stop it" then sent Heather a grin. That was pretty cute...if you ignore the fact that it happened while he was flirting with one of his other girlfriends laugh out loud.

Last edited by lozzatron on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:27 am

She is just too awesome for this show.... whenever she does her interview bits they are always so funny, honest and real. I think tonight I noticed a little more hidden spark between Sam and Heather. The way he looked at her in the onesie.. I mean people go on about the other girls looks... but to me Heather is most beautiful.

Also notice how when he arrived at the rose ceremony he went straight to Heather and gave her a kiss hello... haha I don't know if they edited out him doing the same to all the girls, but if was only Heather I find that hilarious.

As for Lana... well so far not threatened... will be keen to see how the editing goes next week.. I think tonight was the first time they didn't feature Heather in a promo.

ALSO!! so happy about Sarah's date, I think i got it wrong with the shirt theory... so there is a big chance that kiss screen cap between Sam and Heather is from a single date... oh my god it has to be next week... can't wait!!!!

Heather just changed her ig profile again rofl

*fist pump* that moment you wore your Peter Alexander onsie on national TV and nailed it!!! (Few that could have been a car accident moment!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible