SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lievta Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:33 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am just curious to see if Shawn still refers to Nick as "the other guy" in his ITM's before the FRC!

IMO it's funny that people seem to think it's a "bad thing" that Shawn refers to Nick as the "other guy"; look no farther than how we refer to Andi, or Bob Guiney, or Ed Swiderski  - or several others from the show's past. The "other guy" seems a bit tame overall.
JMHO

Good point. I hadn't thought of that! :Nod:

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post Right on Mia!

Ditto! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Imagine the outcry if Nick comes up with another name for Shawn. laugh out loud

Joke.

"Yes, If she didn't choose me then by all means, she should be with the crybaby"

"CB has every right to treat anyone they way they want but that doesn't diminish my well wishes for them"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/updates/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-2015-150723

Latest preview from ABC... This isn't Utah.... and I may have missed it, but have we determined where the MTP and LCDs are?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Imagine the outcry if Nick comes up with another name for Shawn. laugh out loud

Joke.

"Yes, If she didn't choose me then by all means, she should be with the crybaby"

"CB has every right to treat anyone they way they want but that doesn't diminish my well wishes for them"

Where is this quote from GA??
But, crybaby works...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 pm

SueSt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Imagine the outcry if Nick comes up with another name for Shawn. laugh out loud

Joke.

Where is this quote from GA??
But, crybaby works...

Joke, it's my own figment of imagination, although pretty sad.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 pm

SueSt wrote:http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/updates/bachelorette-finale-sneak-peek-2015-150723

Latest preview from ABC...  This isn't Utah.... and I may have missed it, but have we determined where the MTP and LCDs are?

Believe they are in LA, but could be wrong

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Definitely LA area. Probably near the mansion in Malibu.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 pm

It looked like the Aguora Hills area or close vicinity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It looked like the Aguora Hills area or close vicinity.

The press release, I believe, mentions that the LCD's are in the LA area.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 pm

ABC Press has added some new videos:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1110/
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 pm

I keep going back to the Season Preview at the end of Episode 1 where there was a s/cap of Kaitlyn with Shawn and then the words "May the best man win" and then a s/cap of Nick by himself.

Imho, the best man won and he is better off alone rather than with someone who gives lips signals on JKL to him, says "you're late" when he shows up 4 weeks into the show, sleeps with him pre-FS, gives him a rose after he cries and says he is scared to death about having a repeat of last year, gets the first rose going into HTD/MTP, is told "Promise?" after saying "I love you", has his mom crying and saying to K's face "Kaitlyn wouldn't take him to final to for a repeat", has him propose and rejects him.

Yup, the best man won, imo, and he never had to call the lead out at all, instead told her to be with the someone else who had her heart.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99