SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:25 pm

These producers sure work magic. I will never forget Jason saying he read an email on his handler's phone the night before the FRC on Deanna's season that said Jason would be flying home the next day. And his handler still convinced him that he was f1 and he believed him?! laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:32 pm

mindless wrote:Nice edit there. Makes it seem like her mom's insinuating she's a cheater or something.
Did you hear what her mom said at the end of the clip? I didn't catch what she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:33 pm

mindless wrote:Nice edit there. Makes it seem like her mom's insinuating she's a cheater or something.

OMG. Yes, it sounds as though she's saying that Kaitlyn is who she showed him she was ( sex w/ Nick). LMao.................

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:Usually they tell the f2 he's f1, the f1 he's f2 and the lead that the f1 is about to bail. So I wonder if Kaitlyn thinks Shawn is about to leave her? She does look sick to her stomach waiting in that pic.

I don't think this was the case this year. Shawn may have been told he was F1 but I doubt Nick was told he was F2.

Given Us Weekly article said Nick was like "WTF" after Kaitlyn said her heart was with "Someone Else" I gather Nick's WTF was because he thought he was the only guy at FRC. Makes sense given he's been F2 before but let go pre-FRC.

I also think that Kailtyn has a sick to her stomach look because she just rejected Nick after he proposed and not because of Shawn at all.

jmo

I do think Alanna has a point here. They usually tell the F2 that he is F1. In this case they tell Nick he is F1 to feed his confidence. Then they tell the F1 that he is F2 to make him less sure of himself or sometimes even relieved that the lead won't pick him. In this case Shawn. Then they make the lead unsure where her F1 stands. Out of this they get raw emotions.

I agree with Nick being told he is likely F1 and likely told he was the only guy at FRC. But I disagree that Shawn was told he was F2.

Because of guys being let go pre-FRC, I think both guys were told they are F1.

However, I think if Shawn was aware there were 2 guys at FRC, I think Shawn was told he was F1 because having Shawn think he is F1 and then waiting in the car for an hour is how TPTB played him to get him worried. That is what L&S mag said -- that he was stressing that 1 hour.  

That 1 hour was thought to be about Nick talking to Kaitlyn yet Us Weekly said that Nick didn't want to stay and talk. So that 1 hour wait for Shawn was more than likely to make him think Kaitlyn may have changed her mind.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:38 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/vb.17342227845/10154102918607846/?type=2&theater

new preview
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:
Did you hear what her mom said at the end of the clip? I didn't catch what she said.

"That's who Kaitlyn is."
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:45 pm

AAL, perhaps both men were told that they were F1, but I think that Kaitlyn will be devastated when she turns N down and needs time to compose herself. That's one of the reasons S had to wait so long and I agree that TPTB might also want to grill him a bit extra and make him sweat. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/vb.17342227845/10154102918607846/?type=2&theater

new preview

I grabbed  SC's of just the rings.  Don't have time at the moment for the whole preview (and not sure we need it).  I'll post them in a few.  If someone wants SC the rest of the Epi if wanted or needed, yes .
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm

I actually am very interested to see Kaitlyn's family. I have been annoyed with Kaitlyn fanning the flames and taking things to the next level drama wise when the situation doesn't necessarily warrant it. I was wondering after seeing the short clip of her mom seemingly berating Nick if her mom was also a little dramatic.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

mindless wrote:
Glowworm2 wrote:

"That's who Kaitlyn is."
Thanks, I went back and listened again and now I hear it. I hope she meant that K is upfront but it sounded like she was implying that K is a cheater but always honest about it. cantstopl

Last edited by Glowworm2 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 pm

So both guys proposed, one gets rejected and he just walks away. Where is the explosive, shocking ending? Where is the Mesnick? Was the little clip of Cupcake the Mesnick? Really CH?? It doesn't even look like Kaitlyn shed a tear on the finale. no idea Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:04 pm

SC's of the ring are up in the SC No Discussion Thread but I'll post them here too.

Ladybug82 wrote:Shawn, Nick Or No one Preview: Ring shots

Shawn:
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 E937eaa11bf3eb6defb37e3060a2b41f_zpspdbmee5c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 C1eb9a69889e99561b07e5b67fdeaf33_zpszn8tybcv

No SC of Nick and his ring.

Shawn, Nick Or No one

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 64 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99