SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm surprised how it is surprising that once again the F2 is getting a physical edit. (ETA: This is typical for the F2 to have a physical edit, no matter who the person is. It would likely cause even more backlash if this distinction of lust=F2 and love=F2 wasn't edited this way).

I bet that the physical is probably even more with Kaitlyn and Shawn but that won't be shown as much since the story being followed is F1=Love and F2=Lust. Kaitlyn looks like she wants to jump Shawn's bones and she is the one pulling Shawn's head in most of the time -- usually what s/caps for the Bach lead is used for not for the Bette. Hey, maybe he is holding out intentionally to lure her in.

Imo, Kaitlyn is physically chasing Shawn and not the other way around. He doesn't cradle her face although his hand is on her knee most times, but Kaitlyn is cradling Shawn's face most of the time.  

If anyone is touchy and feel-y the most it is Kaitlyn. But if we talk about that then that is s*** shaming but if we talk about Nick being touchy/feel-y it is creepy/smarmy and that is okay?  Suspect jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:18 pm

They did have sex on their first 1on1, days after he arrived. His hands are always grabbing at her, licking her fingers, biting her lips. I think he kinda was the physical?

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:18 pm

I guess myself, I'd prefer a romantic man to a Neanderthal, but that's just me. Hugesmile
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Did Kaitlyn show any sign of not liking the way Nick touched/kissed her? (I am serious to ask the question.) I am not a fan of too much touch feely, but I guess as long as K enjoys it, it's OK with me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I guess myself, I'd prefer a romantic man to a Neanderthal, but that's just me. Hugesmile

The man in your avatar is romantic. The overly grabby, cheesy lines this year not so much. Sorry, Nick.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:25 pm

I thought AAL meant Nick got the physical edit. Yep, tptb doesn't stray too far from the editing formula cause they know it works and viewers get sucked right into it.  They've made it seem she can't get enough of Nick but cares for Shawn just to bring the surprise that she chooses Shawn.

Spoilers are such a shame - sure makes viewers watch with a slant toward the spoiled ending. Oh well, maybe one year soon they'll be able to keep it under wraps and let the sleuthers get back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:They did have sex on their first 1on1, days after he arrived. His hands are always grabbing at her, licking her fingers, biting her lips. I think he kinda was the physical?
She invited him to her room. Her choice.

She was giddy and had her own hands all around her mouth when he was on the show and when she was like "whatever happens will happen" heeehee, hawhaw.

Takes two to tango but her actions prove that she, as the lead of the show, wasn't just joking around when she gave Nick lip signals on JKL and let him on the show to sleep with him the moment she could.

And if she was joking about sleeping with him, that's on her. Some people like causal sex and she may be one of them. But that's her choice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 pm

BKay wrote:I thought AAL meant Nick got the physical edit. Yep, tptb doesn't stray too far from the editing formula cause they know it works and viewers get sucked right into it.  They've made it seem she can't get enough of Nick but cares for Shawn just to bring the surprise that she chooses Shawn.

Spoilers are such a shame - sure makes viewers watch with a slant toward the spoiled ending. Oh well, maybe one year soon they'll be able to keep it under wraps and let the sleuthers get back to work.

Even CH interviews push the edit - with Nick being lust and Shawn being love.  And they have made all the bed scenes be with Nick and we see K and S on the couch.   I think next season while be different, this season was definitely an aberration from the norm.

ETA: Just wish we could see alittle less lust.

Last edited by isittrue on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:31 pm

BKay wrote:I thought AAL meant Nick got the physical edit. Yep, tptb doesn't stray too far from the editing formula cause they know it works and viewers get sucked right into it.  They've made it seem she can't get enough of Nick but cares for Shawn just to bring the surprise that she chooses Shawn.
:yes: That is why I posted "I am surprised that it is surprising that Nick is the physical guy." with emphasis placed on this. That's the typical F2 edit. I would think no matter the F2 guy the edit would emphasize the physical. So it's not just a Nick thing.

Couldn't even imagine the backlash if the edit with Nick was Kaitlyn telling him he was the one and that she loves him. And who knows if she did? Shawn spilled the beans on that so that is how we know about Kaitlyn saying Shawn is the one, not because we heard or saw her say it to him on the show.

Edit is a powerful thing. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:35 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:I guess myself, I'd prefer a romantic man to a Neanderthal, but that's just me. Hugesmile

It's really too bad Kaitlyn sent all the romantic guys home and was left with the two she had. Oh well, her choice.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 87b72b10  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 86669110  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:37 pm

^^^ TPTB don't fool me. I saw the chemistry with shawn and kait. They could not hide the way she was with him. IMO it was pretty obvious she was into Shawn from the beginning. Not to say she didn't care for Nick and she wanted to explore that too. I for one am glad she did and kept Nick because Kait and shawn never have to ask what if? :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ TPTB don't fool me.  I saw the chemistry with shawn and kait.  They could not hide the way she was with him.  IMO it was pretty obvious she was into Shawn from the beginning.  Not to say she didn't care for Nick and she wanted to explore that too.  I for one am glad she did and kept Nick because Kait and shawn never have to ask what if?  :cutesmile!:

I agree with this even though we are on different teams! I think she had strong feelings for both but chose Shawn at the end which is totally OK with me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99