SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:30 pm

Smh ! Oh please MF you wish. IMO this will probably be the least dramatic finale eveeeeeeer. I mean I am sure the parties involved are over the drama already.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f49b  nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:37 pm

mysthelma wrote:Smh ! Oh please MF you wish. IMO this will probably be the least dramatic finale eveeeeeeer. I mean I am sure the parties involved are over the drama already.

I agree. At most Nick will ask why she didn't let him go sooner. Then Kait and Shawn will act all giddy in love, whether they actually are or aren't just to rub it in Nick's face, and then they'll all go on their merry way. Yawn.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Love Nick's hashtags. Don't you dare forget what show he's on laugh out loud.

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:08 pm

bleuberry wrote:Love Nick's hashtags. Don't you dare forget what show he's on laugh out loud.
I'm surprised he didn't hashtag #nickfromTHEbachelorette #nickfrombachelorette along with those.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 16m16 minutes ago
Tomorrow's 3-hour LIVE finale has the potential for ultra-drama...
I hope none of them take the bait. Especially hope that Kaitlyn and Shawn are gracious since they are together and it worked out for them. Shawn got what he wanted... hope he can be a mature adult about it since no need to kick someone when they are down.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Love Nick's hashtags. Don't you dare forget what show he's on laugh out loud.

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698 Don't worry Nick we can never forget!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 8367-910 nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 I_got_13 nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 E5kqdm15 nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 16m16 minutes ago
Tomorrow's 3-hour LIVE finale has the potential for ultra-drama...
I hope none of them take the bait. Especially hope that Kaitlyn and Shawn are gracious since they are together and it worked out for them. Shawn got what he wanted... hope he can be a mature adult about it since no need to kick someone when they are down.

The true measure of a man is the way he treats people on the way to the top. It's easy to be gracious once you've won. Or maybe not.
Either way it's going to ring false. Not fooling me. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698 Don't worry Nick we can never forget!

That's right. #NickTheUnforgettable. nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 2498057887  :peanutbutter: beatingheart
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Linds911 wrote:

Linds! I agree. And.....Love your avatar! Hope you are excited for tomorrowwwwww! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 pm

'Twas the night before the finale and all through the house....I can see everyone is as excited as I am about tomorrow night. At least, it will be over.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Alanna wrote:
I'm surprised he didn't hashtag #nickfromTHEbachelorette #nickfrombachelorette along with those.

*edited*
I get people don't like him because he is always (look) over confident, always (looks) cocky. But he is confident about the relationship doesn't mean he is on it for fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Chris Manson is celebrating his birthday today. He'll be suffering the pangs of alcoholic remorse tomorrow. Maybe it'll take a little wind out of his ATFR sails. I'm sure he is well rehearsed though.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99