SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:16 am

SueSt wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 16m16 minutes ago
Tomorrow's 3-hour LIVE finale has the potential for ultra-drama...

I hope none of them take the bait. Especially hope that Kaitlyn and Shawn are gracious since they are together and it worked out for them. Shawn got what he wanted... hope he can be a mature adult about it since no need to kick someone when they are down.

The true measure of a man is the way he treats people on the way to the top.  It's easy to be gracious once you've won. Or maybe not.  
Either way it's going to ring false.   Not fooling me. no no
It should be easy to be gracious once one has won.
If Shawn isn't, I will give him the side-eye because that is an easy thing to do when he has already won.
For the sake of his own relationship, I hope Shawn can be gracious and put his petty stuff aside and put his h@te for Nick in the past.
Kaitlyn goes on about h@ters but if Shawn continues to h@te on "the other guy" then K looks even more like a hypocrite to be with someone who is a h@ter themselves, imo.
Shawn doesn't have to like Nick but h@ting Nick is extreme, just like one doesn't have to like Kaitlyn but h@ting her is extreme.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:27 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Love Nick's hashtags. Don't you dare forget what show he's on laugh out loud.

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698 Don't worry Nick we can never forget!

Linds!  I agree.  And.....Love your avatar!  Hope you are excited for tomorrowwwwww!  Hugesmile

Thanks! Of course I am even though I'm glad it's over soon! Too much of a headache watching & commenting unlike last year giggling Hopefully K&S will get have a nice end to their "tv love story" and to see what their future holds for a hopefully happy ending. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 8367-910 nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 I_got_13 nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 E5kqdm15 nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:46 am

So anxious to both watch this and for this to be over. I hope Shawn and Kait surprise everyone here and are kind at ATFR and I certainly hope Nick meets everyone's lofty expectations here and is a gentleman who shows he has truly moved on. We shall see as who knows what the crafty TPtb have in store???

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:56 am

peggy0221 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Love Nick's hashtags. Don't you dare forget what show he's on laugh out loud.
I'm surprised he didn't hashtag #nickfromTHEbachelorette #nickfrombachelorette along with those.

*edited*
I get people don't like him because he is always (look) over confident, always (looks) cocky. But he is confident about the relationship doesn't mean he is on it for fame.

*edited*

Anyway, Happy Finale Day, folks!!! Weeeee. I don't even care if I'm the only pumped!! I didn't think this season was a waste at all, Kait is one of my top leads and I can't wait to watch tonight.

Have fun, everyone!!

Or enjoy the relief that it's over if that's your jam too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:59 am

*** Please don't question a fellow member on why they think a certain way about the cast. Everyone has a right to their opinion without having to defend it. Posts have been edited.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:02 am

I am definitely looking forward to the K and S parts of the finale. I just wish the season had not been so much drama.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:45 am

Alanna & Bean, 
I was not in a questioning mode, really.
I was trying to understand what do I miss, or maybe I really have interpreted Nick in a wrong way.

That was my  curious self want to know more perspective.
 I'm sorry if it sounds questioning.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:05 am

Alanna wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I'm surprised he didn't hashtag #nickfromTHEbachelorette #nickfrombachelorette along with those.

*edited*
I get people don't like him because he is always (look) over confident, always (looks) cocky. But he is confident about the relationship doesn't mean he is on it for fame.

*edited*

Anyway, Happy Finale Day, folks!!! Weeeee. I don't even care if I'm the only pumped!! I didn't think this season was a waste at all, Kait is one of my top leads and I can't wait to watch tonight.

Have fun, everyone!!

Or enjoy the relief that it's over if that's your jam too!

You are not alone! handwave I love kait and I am excited too! Always excited for the finale but even more for the ATFR. Great chance to catch up with these two. I bet she is ready to jump out of her skin excited too! :yes: nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:09 am

I'm excited too! Having my daughter skip her afternoon nap so she can get to bed nice and early so I can watch live laugh out loud. #dontjudge #crankytoddler #prayforme

nickfromthebachelorette -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:13 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm excited too! Having my daughter skip her afternoon nap so she can get to bed nice and early so I can watch live laugh out loud. #dontjudge #crankytoddler #prayforme

Too funny! I already told DH to take the kiddies and the puppy out for a nice long walk and leave me alone to watch in peace.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:15 am

Too funny!! I told the new guy I'm seeing that I have a networking event and cannot interact with him whatsoever and will be completely unavailable tonight laugh out loud Glad we're in this boat together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:24 am

^^^Ya'll are cracking me up!
My hubs is working late tonight so I can't watch until about 9 pm PST.
The anticipation will be killing me,

I think tonight's proposal(s) are going to be very heartfelt and raw.
To be honest, I'd rather see tons of affection than the cliched twirl at the end, but I guess a twirl would be okay, too. Smiley
I hope K takes off that magnificent dress before being thrown in the pool. 👅
I don't think I've ever been more excited for a FRC. beatingheart

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99