SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:31 pm

Really? ....I mean, after reading all the "news" ... I can't buy it... I know it would be easy to imagine it and it would make "sense" ... but I don't think that there is a trouble between the "love-birds" ... at least not yet ... since the "real life" hasn't kicked in yet ... and I don't think personally Shawn should have to "worry" and "be bothered" with what went on between Kaitlyn and Nick ... since they all were part of the show, he must had some idea even before he said "yes" ... actually he didn't say it ... he asked a freaking question ... so he must had been OK with all that was behind them already at the FRC.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:32 pm

isittrue wrote:Well I personally hope they are together and happy.  Kait must be a great actress, because every picture and interview I see of her looks happy.  We shall see. Like I said, all the articles I have read cite the same source:  CDL - a questionable one at best. Today CDL is running the story of K's wedding plans.  I expect they will also run the breakup story today as well.  Someone might have insider information which would be more believable than CDL IMO.  Time will tell.  

CDL has a terrible track record when it comes to accurate reporting - they just make stuff up. There's another site (gossipcop.com) that has a whole section devoted to exposing CDL's stories - unfortunately they only debunk stories up to July 8 - nothing newer.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm

isittrue wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Bringing this over from the media thread:

I have heard this from multiple sources.  Now whether they are all just reading the same article or not is unknown.  Even if they aren't together any longer.  My guess is they will act like they are on the ATFR.

Well I personally hope they are together and happy.  Kait must be a great actress, because every picture and interview I see of her looks happy.  We shall see. Like I said, all the articles I have read cite the same source:  CDL - a questionable one at best. Today CDL is running the story of K's wedding plans.  I expect they will also run the breakup story today as well.  Someone might have insider information which would be more believable than CDL IMO.  Time will tell.  

The radio program I listened to did not say they heard it from CDL. Usually when they (the dj's) hear something from a source they will state the source they heard it from which says to me it was not from a print source(rag/mag), it was from word on the "street". For many years, this same station had Howard Stern as their morning host (before he had his own thing) and he and Beth(his then gf) would get the episodes ahead of viewers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Shawn will be totally pouty, grouchy and unhappy tonight if they're faking it imo, and she'll be a total hot mess. Think Andi and Josh at Chris' premiere. So we shall know shortly.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:33 pm

I do suspect however, that IF there are problems in their relationship, it will be very clear to us tonight, since neither Kaitlyn nor Shawn have shown to be great actors in any way. giggling cantstopl
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:35 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn will be totally pouty, grouchy and unhappy tonight if they're faking it imo, and she'll be a total hot mess. Think Andi and Josh at Chris' premiere. So we shall know shortly.

Thanks Alanna, I wondered. Will be interesting to say the least.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:36 pm

Yeah, well guess I will expect the worst, hope for the best. That's the only thing I can do at this point. no no

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think our wonderful sleuthing skills will be able to determine what's up with them. No one gets away with anything if we have anything to do with it. laugh out loud

We'll be able to tell if they are genuinely happy or not. She appears to be very happy. I don't think she'd be faking it at this point. If there was trouble in paradise, I think we'd know just by her SM activity and the way they behave tonight.
Yes, we will be able to tell. Is she one of those that pinterest quotes or IG quotes? I hope not. A certain lead 's pinterest then would let you know a breakup was near with all the quotes she pins AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Hmmm, if there was a breakup/serious issues, I'd have to imagine that it was very recent as Kaitlyn said she was very, very happy at the MTA taping. I think it's hard to go off body language - people will see what they want to see. How many people made excuses for Chris/Whitney's obvious issues in the DWTS pap videos? How many people thought that Josh/Andi were just nervous, but totally happy at Chris's premiere?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Watching Brad and Emily's ATFR you just knew it was a doomed relationship. I thought as others did at the time, that perhaps TPTB convinced them to stick it out. A lot of Emily's issue were trust which she admitted herself.

Is it possible they have convinced them to stick it out?

IDK but Shawn's "tomorrow" IG IMO wasn't one of excitement but then at the same time, he really never did post any SM that gave us the impression of excitement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Guess we will have to wait and see. K appears happy, everything I read this weekend, outside of CDL and Kasha's radio DJ, say they are together and happy. Who knows? Could it just be information fed to the tabloids to surprise all when they announce a break up on ATFR or shortly afterwards. I would not be surprised either way at this point.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:50 pm

I feel like they would be hyping it more if there was a breakup announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99