SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:56 pm

According to MF's tweets, seems they are too busy hyping Celebrity Family Feud and Battle Bots.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I feel like they would be hyping it more if there was a breakup announcement.

That's why it will be a total shock to those not expecting something big to happen.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Those tabloids aren't the best source, however many times there is some truth to it. I don't know what the current status of their relationship is, but if we don't hear some plans to move near one another, their relationship is probably having problems.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Watching Brad and Emily's ATFR you just knew it was a doomed relationship. I thought as others did at the time, that perhaps TPTB convinced them to stick it out. A lot of Emily's issue were trust which she admitted herself.

Is it possible they have convinced them to stick it out?

IDK but Shawn's "tomorrow" IG IMO wasn't one of excitement but then at the same time, he really never did post any SM that gave us the impression of excitement.

I would imagine there are financial benefits to sticking it out for a bit.
If K is going the route of SWSNBN, I would think the longer they can sustain the illusion, the better.
Look at CS... he made it through DWTS and then broke up.
Is DWTS on now... Isn't K a dancer? Wouldn't she want to participate?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:40 pm

Despite the mistakes, poor judgment, questionable choices and irresponsible behavior ... I still don't see Kaitlyn "turning" into SWSNBN ... Kaitlyn just can't fake it ... she can lie (as anyone) ... but she is a free-bird, because she doesn't carry a big responsibility on her shoulders ... and carrying a relationship-pretense would be too much for her, so I don't believe the gossip ... but I'm still curious to see ATFR performance by the "singing"-trio. JMO

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:41 pm

The next season of DWTS will be the fall. Found this while looking for a premier date as I was curious of when it will premier.

Dancing with the Stars returns for its 21st season this fall and fans are already buzzing about who the celebrity cast will be. ABC’s popular ballroom dance competition will return to ABC on September 14 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with rumors that Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and I Am Cait star Caitlyn Jenner will join a star-studded cast and lineup of pro-dancers.

Inquistr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The next season of DWTS will be the fall. Found this while looking for a premier date as I was curious of when it will premier.

Dancing with the Stars returns for its 21st season this fall and fans are already buzzing about who the celebrity cast will be. ABC’s popular ballroom dance competition will return to ABC on September 14 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, with rumors that Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe and I Am Cait star Caitlyn Jenner will join a star-studded cast and lineup of pro-dancers.

Inquistr

I read that Cait J said no. Not sure if Kait B. will do it but hope not

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:54 pm

What does SWSNBN stand for??? TIA
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:56 pm

2observe wrote:What does SWSNBN stand for??? TIA

She who shall not be named. Andi.

AfterTheFinalRose -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:57 pm

I mean, Kaitlyn couldn't keep up with less than 2 months of filming the show - and fake it - she couldn't keep up with the "lead role" and not divulge to Shawn that he is THE ONE, she couldn't fake the interest in most of the guys ... so TPTB had to cut it fast. SO, how could she possibly fake it 3 months after the FRC ... and many more post ATFR, even if for the money, if she couldn't do it as a Bette, when she was nicely paid? ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:01 pm

what is the rumored amount this tacky twit was paid to be Ette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Too funny!! I told the new guy I'm seeing that I have a networking event and cannot interact with him whatsoever and will be completely unavailable tonight laugh out loud Glad we're in this boat together.

I have always thought of this fan forum as "networking". Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99