SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:58 pm

agentcurls wrote:
nd4reality wrote:JJ is more funny in PIs than his twitter IMO. notthatadamwest used to have very funny blogs.
Plus he does not "engage" with trolls on twitter. He just posts and forwards funny stuff.

Yes, I love Adam West's Twitter. He is so funny. I think for some, out of great tragedy,  (I believe his wife passed away a year before Ashley's season?) a real sense of humor emerges! JJ is pretty witty on Twitter and I actually love his comebacks with the trolls. He's actually disarmed and diffused a few of them. His warm-hearted dad persona also shines through.

Wow, thanks for that recommendation. He's hilarious - I'm dying reading some of his political tweets. I probably would have hated following him during Kaitlyn's season, since he's a Nick non-fan, but I can appreciate that humor now. He's cute too! I don't remember him from Ashley's season, but I wish I did.

Agreed on JJ - he's hilarious. Love his friendship with people like Ben H, Tenley, and Julia.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:05 pm

He used to write blog posts on quite a few seasons after his and bp. Those were freaking hilarious. He was a cutie too but had that dark cloud over him and never got a redeption  in the edit.

My goodness jj was joking with someone on Twitter about a twist in him returning. Lol

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:55 pm

JJ just tweeted he'll be heading down to San Diego tomorrow. I wonder if he is going to spend some quality time with Tenley?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:24 pm

definitely.
He had also earlier tweeted that he was hoping to be in la this weekend.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:19 pm

I saw on IG that JJ was at the after party last night and was in a cute picture with Tenley and Janner. Hugesmile

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Can someone bring this over pl ?

They look like they are having a blast. Who all were at this after party ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 pm

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 3h3 hours ago
Coz the boys in the hood are always hard #SquadGoals #HeBaggedThe8PointBuck #Janner #TenleyTuesday @… https://instagram.com/p/7YA_5gEl-a/

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 11856564_495560587279519_2010827266_n

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:32 pm

I wonder how long more these will be meeting up and "partying" together. He clearly made the effort to make the trip to CA (LA and SD) though he was not part of the finale.
Today is his 33rd birthday.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:I wonder how long more these will be meeting up and "partying" together. He clearly made  the effort to make the trip to CA (LA and SD) though he was not part of the finale.
Today is his 33rd birthday.

I'm not sure if Tenley likes JJ more then a friend but I think he would like her to. Just an impression I get. :yes:

bachelorfamily - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:06 pm

^^IDK she certainly friendzones him every chance she gets. I do wonder if she "gets" that he is very fond of her and is not leading him on.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm

She just has to know JJ has feelings for her IMO, based on their SM exchanges alone. I hope she is not leading him on if she doesn't feel the same. JJ has a genuine soft heart from what I've seen.

And there's this.......

Tenley's snapchat at 2:35am LA time was JJ driving and her in passenger seat and them (mostly her) singing.

Tenley's snapchat at approx 9am was of Jaje (as she often likes to call JJ) at a table outside a Starbucks wishing him a happy birthday. He snapchatted her at the same time as she was snapchatting him. "John Henry Lane III everyone!"  "Thanks Tenley!"
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:50 pm

There is a major flirtiness going on and I am totally shipping it.
Tenley is playing coy & hard-to-get. JJ is playing the slow and steady turtle who may eventually win the race.
They compliment one another well. He's that edgy-on-the-cusp-of-bad-boy but still endearing kind of guy....and then there Tenley, who is as sweet as molasses but is hot as a habanero that may tickle JJ's fancy.
I know her friend-zoning of him has been well-documented, but maybe in the future...?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom