SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:46 pm

Tenplay.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sarah

Age: 26 Occupation: Event Manager State: VIC This Bachelorette has world domination on her to-do list. A career-driven woman, Sarah has big goals, big dreams and the attitude to achieve them. Always full of surprises, when away from the office Sarah enjoys reading tarot cards and using her intuition to follow her dreams. Tell us briefly about your previous dating history and past loves, including your relationship? I fell in love when I was 16 and we were together for about five years. He had been unfaithful from the early days of our relationship, however, I was just so in love with him I kept on taking him back until I finally grew the strength to end the relationship when I was about 21. Lots of lessons were learned, so I do not regret a thing. What is your best asset and why? Probably my humour. I can make any kind of situation hilarious and I always try and leave any conversation on a good note. My dancing is pretty amazing when I am out with the girls, too. If there was a movie made about your life, which actress would play the part of you? Probably Blake Lively because I feel as though we are quite similar; we have the same sort of style and everyone always tells me I look like her. How are you going to stand out from the other Bachelorettes? I am just going to be myself. I do not think anyone in the house will be quite like me so I cannot really go wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Will Sam fall in love with Sarah’s bubbly personality? You’re just going to have to watch and find out...

The date is set - The Bachelor premieres 7.30pm Wednesday July 29 on Channel 10! RSVP: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:54 am

@thebachelorau Sarah LOVES her books. What are you reading at the moment?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:45 pm

OK ... anyone watching ... who likes Sarah and Sam together ... I would like to ask you what you think is the attraction between Sam about Sarah?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Honestly, I didn't see a natural spark there. Their date definitely had some awkward moments (I think Sam even said at some point "..so what else?"). It seemed forced at times, which is normal for a first date, however, you don't see that with say Heather or Snez. With the other two is a smoother sailing.

But, I do think that Sarah will go far, F4 for sure. I think Sam definitely likes her enough to keep exploring and working on this relationship with Sarah. Plus, they can always build closeness and romance later on, although it didn't come as naturally from Day 1.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:58 am

It appears that blonde Bachelorette Sarah has the heart of another man to consider – her long-term partner!

Fans dubbed her a favourite to win Sam’s heart when she received the first red rose and single date, but in a twist that will rock the Bachelor mansion, it seems Sarah Mackay, 26, has already found love.

When her sister Rosie shared a promo picture on Facebook of Sarah and Sam, 34, about to kiss on The Bachelor, with a picture caption reading “get a room”, friends quickly accused Sarah of cheating on her boyfriend of two years, Jake May.

“I’m so confused, thought your sis had a long time boyfriend…” one bemused friend posted on Rosie’s pic.

One of Sarah’s male friends even accused the blonde beauty of putting on a big act in a blatant attempt to raise her profile.

“This couldn’t look any more staged come on man!” he said.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:33 pm

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:08 am

Sarah's HTD preview

really like the place the filmed ... Sarah is lovely.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:53 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:19 am

3PM PICKUP PODCAST 100915

Sarah The Bachelor L&T

The Bachelor - Sarah on the Morning Mash Up

The Bachelor - Sarah

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:47 pm

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:42 am

Sarah, you spirit animal you (according to Heather) giggling

What a lovely hometown date you gave Sam. Your dad is so sweet and your grandma rocks!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

+4
EmmK
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
8 posters