SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Post by AEF Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:54 am

It was probably the htd where Sam was most comfortable I thought. Sarah has a bit of a Cate Blanchett look to her at times.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:26 pm

methink she is F1. For me she is the logical choice among the top 3. they edited her like anna, april, matilda, emily... there but not really there up to the HD, then bam at the FD romantic beach and sea and maybe helicopter tour or yacht.

I will be very surprised if she is not F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:01 am

Sarah F3.
An article where she talks about how she never fell for Sam.

Bachelor’s Sarah says she never fell for Sam Wood
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:29 am

^^Looking at these pictures from the article I hope he picks Lana. He treats Snez like an arm piece and I'm concern involving her daughter. Will her daughter be traveling with them as they get to know each other. I don't know just seems so complicated.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:41 am

Ugh, that article makes him sound like a douche.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:45 am

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:31 am

This interview with Sarah and the clips of Harry the Medium (Sarah's friend) were just too awkward for words. How does Studio 10 get away with no one in the media calling them out on this obvious insider info plan? It's too funny for words. giggling

Video link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Studio 10Verified account ‏@Studio10au 2h2 hours ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] finale is tonight! We spoke to recent eliminee Sarah about her experience & who she thinks will win.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:40 am

I thought it was really funny how Harry kept covering himself yesterday and reminding the audience that he did get every prediction right until this point but might not have the final 1 correct

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:17 am

AEF wrote:I thought it was really funny how Harry kept covering himself yesterday and reminding the audience that he did get every prediction right until this point but might not have the final 1 correct
I think it is hilarious it feels so scripted. I would think he would purposefully get one wrong just to make it seem less obvious but there seems to be this "I want to be 100% correct" mentality going on and even past alums want to look like they "guessed" correctly so people think they are smart or something. giggling

pffft!! If this was filmed live people would still be saying Heather would win. Spoilers really do change how people act and what they say, whether they admit it or not.

Sarah's reaction was too funny as well when she "guessed" that Snez would win. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah - Page 2 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:36 am

If Heather is taken and say Snez is F1, who can we see being bachelorette?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 am

AEF wrote:If Heather is taken and say Snez is F1, who can we see being bachelorette?
Heather got the Bette edit and I think the network/producers already know who they want (Heather) just like they knew they wanted Sam Frost and got her to do it 6+ months later.

So if Heather wants the gig she will date here and there but her story will be that she hasn't found "The one" yet.

There's no continuing story with Sarah or Lana based on the edit. Only way Sarah could be it is if Heather finds "the one" in that time or doesn't want the gig.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:53 am

I think if Heather is taken they may go to unknown if they do a bachelorette. Snez could probably carry it off - we'll see

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sarah

+4
EmmK
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
8 posters