SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:25 pm

I do like her, on her own, but with Sam ... not really teaming them together, no.
I actually believe she can find a better match for herself outside of the Bachelor. She's also from Perth, so I don't know if it's in her intention to ever move from there to another city or she'd like to have a continuing family life in her home-town (where she studies & works).

Do you think Sam is the right guy for her?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: link

source: link
she responded to some girls asking about the dress:
@snezanamarkoski hello ladies, the dress I wore on my amazing date is a Guess dress, it comes in black and off white.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:33 pm

IA happy.

I think Snezana is lovely but I think she is missing the "fun" that Sam says he wants.
I think of her as a woman, 100% woman all the way.

And I think Sam, while he is a man, he is also a fun kid and he told Heather that while she was beautiful and smart, what he cared about most was that she was "fun".

Sezana probably has a sense of humor and I am sure she can relax too.
But I think "fun" is something different from just having a sense of humor.

I couldn't imagine Snezana wrestling in a pool of jelly/jello like Sam did with Heather.
Also couldn't imagine her coming up with superhero outfit and taking fun shots, etc.

I think Sam needs someone more relaxed and laid back.
A little more "natural" if you will (Snezana has the enhanced breasts and wears lots of makeup, always put together).
I think she is suited more for someone who wants to wine and dine her (which Sam does but I think he is more fun than that).

IMO, while Snezana is beautiful and intelligent she is missing the "fun" element that Sam needs (and I think Heather has all three elements).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:41 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Am I the only one who's team Snezana? laugh out loud

I love her!! Think she is gorgeous and handles herself so well. The way she handled the whole kiss tattle endeared her to me even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:50 pm

I personally always question the motive, when it comes to appearing on this kinda show... so I'm sure she wants to meet a man, but is that all there is? ... Are there other aspirations?
For example, for Heather I could say she's there to get a better grip of the production and making of a show ... yes, I believe she's genuinely interested in the bachelor now, but before getting to know him she wasn't there solely to meet a man - JMHO.

So the same way, I question Snezana's motive to go on a "dating show" ... to appear ... to change ... to maybe get some other career offers ... to move ... to get a better life for her daughter ... a life in a spotlight?  ... I'm not accusing her of anything, I'm just saying, that although she is there ... it doesn't mean that she can't get what she wants even without "getting the bachelor".

She went on a show without knowing who the guy is going to be, she is there now, so she has to make the best of time out of what is given to her ... of course she will try to get to know the Bach and maybe even have some feelings for him ... but at the end ... is he really The One - not for marriage, but just for simply being the "right guy to date and move your family for"?

I don't want to put Sam down, because I like him (not my cup of tea, but still a nice dude) ... but with Snezana he isn't right for her, IMO, so I believe she can do better.

I agree with AAL, despite being the same age, I don't think Sam in on the same level of "maturity" and I think he doesn't have the same perspective on life as Snezana, because he didn't have to live and provide for a child for the last 10 years.
He wants kids, but not right away, he wants to marry, but he doesn't want to get engaged at the end of this process ... so I don't think he is really "there" to embrace the family life right after walking out the show.
And yes, from my POV Snezana doesn't have the same definition of "fun" as Sam seems to have ... but maybe her "fun" side also doesn't come out because Sam is not the right guy for her to be funny with him. IDK ... JMO

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:54 pm

see2love wrote:

I love her!! Think she is gorgeous and handles herself so well. The way she handled the whole kiss tattle endeared her to me even more.
She's drop dead gorgeous and smart! A deadly combination :yes: I love how she tried to down play that situation which made me love her even more. I also love how Sam is obsessed with her such as telling her he missed her and kissing her after their chat while she has this cool relaxed demeanor. You can tell she's kind of guarded and he's doing the chasing.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:01 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
see2love wrote:

She's drop dead gorgeous and smart! A deadly combination :yes:  I love how she tried to down play that situation which made me love her even more. I also love how Sam is obsessed with her such as telling her he missed her and kissing her after their chat while she has this cool relaxed demeanor. You can tell she's kind of guarded and he's doing the chasing.

He is definately chasing her. the entire date he made sure to hold her and keep her close. I am unsure if she end up being F1 but so far she seems tohave his attention

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:02 pm

I don't think Sam is Snezana's type.

I think she likes and needs a more sophisticated man (someone more like Tim but older).

And this is not a knock on her - she is a classy, intelligent, sexy, glamorous woman, through and through.

I can definitely see why Sam is attracted to her, especially physically, but I think he is not her type and ultimately, she is not his either (not completely).

I just don't think in the real world, where Sam is about having fun and drinking a beer (he said that that is who he is) that this fits with Snezana.

Sam said "Heather just gets me. All the parts of my personality". This means fun and being like a kid and silly, and just "hanging out", jelly wrestling is who Sam is. I think Snezana needs someone more sophisticated than Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:14 pm

source: Link

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:22 pm

I came here to just talk about how I enjoyed their moments from the previous ep not to have a debate on who's better for Sam laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:32 pm

AAL and I were sharing our beliefs that Sam is not right/best-choice for Snezana  Hugesmile  (any yeah other way around too, I agree) So, all I can say is, I hope she gets her man. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 2 2498057887 peace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
source: Link

Last edited by happygolucky on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:37 pm

I love Snezana!!! I know she might not be f1 but i don't care. I would rather watch her moments with Sam over and over again than watch other "connections".

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:46 pm

In the photo of Snezana... she kind of looks like Angelina Jolie a bit.
I noticed on her IG she has a photo of Angeline Jolie.

Definitely an "exotic" and "mysterious" appeal Snezana has like Sam said.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas