SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:28 am

I get the sense she is not that tall either.....Sam called her "my little Snow White" on their first date.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What's the height difference btwn  Snez and Sam?

She usually wears 6 inch heels with a high platform on the show so not sure what her height difference is for FRC...

Here's Sam at FRC from promo via DM. He's looking a bit lower when he says he is madly in love (he could be saying this to F2 as well basically saying that is what he is wanting and what he doesn't have so it could be spliced and diced).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's in heels here for sure.

flat here
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:58 am

Here I am!!!! giggling she really is beaming

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:09 pm

And the hat she was spotted with arriving at the airport is the same one Sam was wearing a few weeks back.

Sneaky two.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:50 pm

I am actually really happy about this. I think they can make it.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:57 pm

^^ If only S&S I would agree but now things will start to get complicated. I think they would need to be married pretty quickly and are they really at the point or still in bubble love.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:12 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ If only S&S I would agree but now things will start to get complicated.   I think they would need to be married pretty quickly and are they really at the point or still in bubble love.

I think both being grown ups (34 and 35) one having a daughter, if they don't know what they are doing, they wouldn't get together.
And with that said, if Snez managed to get past the editing (which Emily couldn't do, except the fact that i think she wasn't even in love yet) they have good chance to take it further.
JMHO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:16 pm

IMO age is a number. Their situation is so different to Brad and Emily. You have different culture, Snez in school, both living parents, so much more.. We shall see.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

Awesome job everyone! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 pm

Aww so happy if she's F1. I have no expectations on any couple post show, but theirs was the most romantic story of the season for me after Heather and Sam seemed to stall and there are moments you can see Sam looks like a man lost in love with Snez so I'll be happy to see their FRC. Snez is such a beauty and so sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas