SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:52 pm

Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:52 pm

mercieme wrote:...if she indeed is F1 time will tell if they go the way of Tim and Anna and now Blake who have all done more reality TV.
What I really like about Tim and Anna is that they have their own careers and also have their fame and have gone onto reality TV shows in addition to that. Sam has his own career and very successful business too and if he chose to have more TV or if Snez did as well I think that is fantastic. Neither have to give up their career to have successful TV ventures so I say why not? I don't see it as negative at all if they wanted to be part of the scene in Melbourne.

Plus, as Snez says, she never felt like she belonged in Perth and her lack of media is likely directly related to Perth as has been stated by those who live in Perth rather than choice. Nina, Snez's self-professed bestie from the show, posted on TBAU IG account that the reason Snez hasn't been in the media or on red carpets is not b/c she doesn't want to but b/c she lives way over in Perth where there are no events happening like for the other girls in Melbourne and Sydney.

Snez has also posted on her own IG as well as on TBAU IG account where her clothes are from etc that she wore on the show and is a sophisticated and fashionable woman so I could see her foraying into that as well. I personally don't see it as superficial nor do I see that if Snez is F1 she needs to go back to her "normal" life and not do more reality TV or red carpets, etc. I happen to think one can do both career/normal life and red carpet/tv life and do both well. Tim and Anna are great examples of this. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Sam has been one of the most vocal bachelors in response to the behaviour of contestants. What he has said about emily and bec who we have heard had sort of incident with Snez and Nina as well as ongoing issues could well be sam being protective of snez,

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:04 pm

AEF wrote:Sam has been one of the most vocal bachelors in response to the behaviour of contestants. What he has said about emily and bec who we have heard had sort of incident with Snez and Nina as well as ongoing issues could well be sam being protective of snez,

could u expand on what u mean what did sam say about emily bec and nina that can be seen as him being protective of snez
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Sam has said a number of times emily is exactly who she appears to be in the house (normally bachelors are more diplomatic and don't go there). Bec and emily were friends in the house and not nice to everyone. It's been reported that snez had a run in with bec sounded like something that might have got out of hand and Nina was not liked by emily and bec. Nina and Snez are good friends. By speaking out against emily if sam is with snez and she would have told him what happened it may be because he is defending snez. It just reminds me of Shawn and JP saying they wanted to speak out and defend Kaitlyn and Ashley.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:52 pm

AEF wrote:Sam has been one of the most vocal bachelors in response to the behaviour of contestants. What he has said about emily and bec who we have heard had sort of incident with Snez and Nina as well as ongoing issues could well be sam being protective of snez,
ITA. I definitely feel like Sam protects/defends those he is close to (whether F1 or just a friend). Sam definitely has let it be known that Emily was vicious in the house and mean and exactly like she is on TV (something which Snez said in interview as well). Even in his one interview with Kyle and Jackie O, when they said that an insider said Snez had a boyfriend while filming the show, Sam said that was incorrect.

It seems in addition to Snez, Sam has also protected/defended Heather: Sam posted the pic of himself stuffing his face with food soon after the media had mocked Heather for doing this and he has also said that Heather is not fake and is genuine completely. Because she is likely F4, I think that this is defending her as a friend and Snez claims Heather as a friend as well plays into Sam's OK mag article where he said that he will be friends with whomever his F1 is friends with. I can see how this can apply to Snez (and Lana too, since Lana said she is close with Heather still).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:41 pm

From the 1st episode it was evident that Bec was jealous and envious of Snezana, her beauty and maybe even her "chemistry" with Sam (maybe because of Bali connection, IDK)... but she (Bec) tried to "play the part" of a "real friend" of Snezana and got jealous when Snezana started to bond with Nina more ... and then Emily who didn't stand Nina joined Bec ... and I can only imagine what kind of disagreement Bec&Emily had versus Snezana&Nina. There were many things reported, most still sound like a media exaggeration, but I do believe that Sam is making his public stance regarding those 2 "mean girls" because of his "connection" with his favorite girls.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:00 am

About Snez's ex-husband

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:35 am

MissB wrote:About Snez's ex-husband

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is quite a tragic story.
Behind the glamour and beauty of this person there has been great tragedy, disappointment and heartache.
Oh I want these women to all be happy given the burden held.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:48 am

woah @ the exhusband's stance on snezana trying to make a move to melbourne with his daughter
he sounds like a piece of work what a sad story... I hope they've been able to give the daugther what she deserves regardless of all the tragedy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 am

I think it will be hard for Snez to move so far away from her family and friends, despite what she said in the last episode. The daughter is nine and you shouldn't take her away from her social life unless you are in a stable relationship and very sure of it. I think I heard that Snez always lived in Perth so it must be a big step to move for someone you hardly know. I like Snez a lot and I'm sure she makes a good decision. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 am

Oh wow. No wonder she said she didnt belng there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas