SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:32 am

mercieme wrote:I have learnt in years of watching this show that the viewers tend to buy what the producers are selling them. I will start believing the voice of public opinion when ratings for these shows tank beyond measure and we start seeing cancellation of series. The same ones that said they would never watch again after Blake's season are still watching and Sammy Wood's season ratings went up 30% according to the media. All I can say is these producers are good at selling the edit they want to the public viewers and it leaves me scratch and SMH all the time. The jury is still out whether or not the public will support Sam and his F1 IMO. Regardless if the two folks are mature and determined they can weather the storm post bubble, it's not public acceptance that makes the relationship work IMO, we have seen so many relationships with huge public backing that failed over the years, all JMO

at this point, I think the aussie franchise cares only about sam staying with his F1 for a couple of months. This show is an illusion. On paper fans KNOW it is BS but somehow and I have no idea why and how they keep believing that what they see is true and non scripted. this truly baffle me after so many seasons all over the world. After so many interviews from the contestants saying specifically that the prods asked them to do this or that and explain that they were heavily edited.

I learned that the loudest people to yell they will never evarrrrrr see this show again are the first in line, front row and center the following season. this show is way too addictive. The franchise was lucky enough that few (very very few) became true couple after the show... and this is why the show is still popular. Because each season producers are delivering a fairy tale (aka scripted version) in order to keep the addicted romantic women to watch the show.

Honest, I like fairy tales, trust me but at this point is is difficult to imagine that fans can still take this show seriously. For me the show is another format of a club. You pay your ticket, you go drink at the bar, you look around and select a girl dancing in a sexy outfit on the floor... the chances that after going home this person turns a girlfriend even a wife (!!!) are possible but very minimal. yeah yeah, I AM jaded.

so yeah for me it is a meat market with a lot of lace and glitters and fans are on the balcony pointing their fingers to x or y and bet who will go home with who.

Entertainment. that what it is. only that.

---

so thinking that sam fell in love with snez within few days/hours and is ready to ask her to move to his place with a 9 years old pre-teen, far from her family..... sorry but for me the probabilities are not good in my book. You do not ask a person to move after such short amount of time. So what? long distance relationship? Cconsidering that sam is a sexual animal guy... not sure if this will work or even is a possibility.... plus the step dad responsibilities that goes with the package. Not saying that a man cannot be a step dad, I mean it takes a lot of winning conditions for a man to accept this role. I would have given way more chances if she lived already in the same city.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by notarose Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:57 pm

For me Snez is a bit of an unknown.
She said she had been with her daughter every day until going on the show.  That means for over a decade, Snez has never even gone on an overnight trip with girlfriends.
It's possible that it would be a challenge for her to "share" parenting duties with any guy at this point. When she talks about Sam and her daughter they never talk about how she sees his role in their family dynamic or asks him about what he sees his role as being. Hard to know.

Going on the show may have been a good step forward for herself in not only viewing herself as a mother but also as a desirable woman.  IMO Sam has kept Snez this long because she is desirable (sexy, smart, fun) and will keep or let her go based on her personality - and how their compatiblility compares to his other relationships - rather than her circumstance of being a mom.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:26 pm

notarose wrote:For me Snez is a bit of an unknown.  
She said she had been with her daughter every day until going on the show.  That means for over a decade, Snez has never even gone on an overnight trip with girlfriends.
It's possible that it would be a challenge for her to "share" parenting duties with any guy at this point.  When she talks about Sam and her daughter they never talk about how she sees his role in their family dynamic or asks him about what he sees his role as being. Hard to know.

Going on the show may have been a good step forward for herself in not only viewing herself as a mother but also as a desirable woman.  IMO Sam has kept Snez this long because she is desirable (sexy, smart, fun) and will keep or let her go based on her personality - and how their compatiblility compares to his other relationships - rather than her circumstance of being a mom.

true and true

so keeping snez can goes both ways: she is F3 or F1

If F3 could be prods choice to please middle age women married with kids, could be fantasy overnight (aussies are no better or no worse than any other countries, same % of gentlemen and as***les)

but she handle herself with class and dignity so if she is F3 she can come back very proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:30 pm

Safe to say, no matter who is F1 (Snez or Lana) they are both fans of Heather so it makes sense how Sam has been talking about how he will be friends with Heather if approved by his F1 (since either option approves already it seems like he is just saying this).

I do find it interesting that Heather has said Sarah and Lana for possibly winning and thinking she knows the answer, may be not saying Snez b/c she knows Snez is F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 am

I still think Snez is f2 based on Lana quiting her job and her SM. However, i wonder why Sam would take her to f2 and dump her. Watching Wednesday's preview Snez's VO "i don't want Sam to have false expectations" then she tells Sam it will be different with her. Why does he not let her go at f3 after that talk? Or maybe the Jacuzzi changes his mind. giggling

Noted today that Snez has 2 roses on her IG.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:59 am

I assume there is a usual period of time required after you give your resignation notice at work, some contracts have 1 month to 3 months, i don't know how it's done in Australia, but if Lana "quit" in June, she could had resigned before even going on the show... which I wrote in her thread, I believe Lana has/had her own plans for the future long before her appearance.
I still think it's Snez ... but that doesn't mean that i believe Sam really thought it through and was completely aware what he's getting himself into... I think he just followed his "heart".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:40 pm

They look like a family...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 pm

See2love thanks for posting those pics.

I agree they do look like a family, really like how Sam is focussed on Eve enjoying her ice cream & he is also carrying her scooter, very lovely giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:17 am

Kerri ‏@kerriscupcakes 24m24 minutes ago
Snez spotted on flight from Sydney to Perth this arvo. Does this mean she gets the boot tonight? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So Snez was in Sydney... I wonder if she was doing a photoshoot or something else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Kerri ‏@kerriscupcakes  24m24 minutes ago
Snez spotted on flight from Sydney to Perth this arvo. Does this mean she gets the boot tonight? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So Snez was in Sydney... I wonder if she was doing a photoshoot or something else.

The important question is: Why is she going back now? Didn't Sam and the F1 have to do some media round in Sydney or Melbourne the rest of the week?

I'm back into doubtland laugh out loud.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:50 am

Sam and his F1 doing Media on Friday in Melbourne so I would think Snez will be there and in Studio 10, The Project, and HYBPA show.

Who knows....maybe they filmed ATFR this past weekend or something? Not sure since Osher is in LA presently.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas