SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:02 pm

^^^ I actually believe it. ;) I also believe Shawn and Kait are over it and ready to move on. Guess we will see soon enough. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Beagle wrote:
mindless wrote:If they put Shawn and Nick on stage together, then I'm not worried at all about Nick. He's always stayed calm and rational in confrontations. Shawn's the loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.

I think Shawn won't be as crazy as on the show because he already "won," he got the girl. Furthermore, what better revenge for him than seeing Nick propose and get humiliated with a denial on national tv. He should be more relax now going into the ATFR, IMO.

I'm not so sure. He may have won the girl, but did he really "win"? He's gotten an awful edit and everything has been revolving around Kait having sex with Nick and their pre-show relationship. I can see him being on edge about it all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:It doesn't seem like it's in the past for Kaitlyn, considering how she ignores mentioning Nick in her blog posts and will pretty much block people on Periscope who dislike Shawn and think she should end up with Nick. It's a very different attitude that she has towards her other "ex's". She might be able to fake it for 20 minutes on ATFR, but I think that if CH prods enough and brings up certain things, she could easily snap.

To Kaitlyn's credit, she hasn't snapped with any of the men who have confronted and prodded her (Kupah, Clint, Ian). She has handled her confrontations with more class than other 'Ettes of the past (DeAnna, Ali (the wrestler guy, she got pretty angry)).
I think she will keep her cool. She will likely use her good humor to diffuse any tension or prodding, IMO.
I think she is smart to block anyone anti-Shawn because if they remain able to comment on her Scopes, they will likely spew more vitriol after she is out in the open with him. Who needs that? I would do the same.
I think the only reason she is not following Nick on SM and making nary a mention of him in her blogs is simply out of respect for the process she went through (Nick vs. Shawn) and her current relationship with Shawn. I think she still does care about Nick and his feelings, IMO. And I think she will be protective (from CH & tptb) of him and his feelings ATFR.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:10 pm

mindless wrote:
Beagle wrote:
mindless wrote:If they put Shawn and Nick on stage together, then I'm not worried at all about Nick. He's always stayed calm and rational in confrontations. Shawn's the loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.

I think Shawn won't be as crazy as on the show because he already "won," he got the girl. Furthermore, what better revenge for him than seeing Nick propose and get humiliated with a denial on national tv. He should be more relax now going into the ATFR, IMO.

I'm not so sure. He may have won the girl, but did he really "win"? He's gotten an awful edit and everything has been revolving around Kait having sex with Nick and their pre-show relationship. I can see him being on edge about it all.

Shawn's recent IG, snaps, & tweets have shown him to be rather content & serene. He hung in there for Kaitlyn and he won her heart. No need for him to be upset or feel anguish about much else anymore, except maybe some empathy towards his little lady about the scrutiny she is getting.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:It doesn't seem like it's in the past for Kaitlyn, considering how she ignores mentioning Nick in her blog posts and will pretty much block people on Periscope who dislike Shawn and think she should end up with Nick. It's a very different attitude that she has towards her other "ex's". She might be able to fake it for 20 minutes on ATFR, but I think that if CH prods enough and brings up certain things, she could easily snap.

To Kaitlyn's credit, she hasn't snapped with any of the men who have confronted and prodded her (Kupah, Clint, Ian). She has handled her confrontations with more class than other 'Ettes of the past (DeAnna, Ali (the wrestler guy, she got pretty angry)).
I think she will keep her cool. She will likely use her good humor to diffuse any tension or prodding, IMO.
I think she is smart to block anyone anti-Shawn because if they remain able to comment on her Scopes, they will likely spew more vitriol after she is out in the open with him. Who needs that? I would do the same.
I think the only reason she is not following Nick on SM and making nary a mention of him in her blogs is simply out of respect for the process she went through (Nick vs. Shawn) and her current relationship with Shawn. I think she still does care about Nick and his feelings, IMO. And I think she will be protective (from CH & tptb) of him and his feelings ATFR.

I actually think she blocked someone who said something like "Don't pick Shawn! You belong with Nick!"; that's not someone spewing vitriol, it's just someone choosing their favorite. And, there have been people who have said awful things about Nick on Periscope and she hasn't blocked them. If they were still friendly, you would think that she wouldn't want to hear people saying such hateful things about him.

I do agree that Kaitlyn carried herself pretty well on the show until sex with Nick happened, but I think that TPTB's emotional manipulations just made her go kind of crazy. It's really her post-filming actions that make me think "wow, she must REALLY hate Nick", but I don't know. Maybe everyone will be super nice to each other and it will be the most boring, non-controversial ATFR ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:30 pm

agentcurls wrote:To Kaitlyn's credit, she hasn't snapped with any of the men who have confronted and prodded her (Kupah, Clint, Ian)...I think she will keep her cool. She will likely use her good humor to diffuse any tension or prodding, IMO.

I read an interesting angle on SM and website "those who are not fans" from a guy who has run a website, and he took on all the those who are not fans with somewhat of a vengeance. His point was that a website (and IMO also one's social media accounts) are sort of their home, and you have the right to control who and what comes into your home. If someone wants to say bad things about you that's their right but it's also your right to keep the things they say out of your home. There's more than a little of me that agrees with his view and perhaps that's how Kaitlyn looks at it too.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:46 pm

I agree and they have privacy settings for such. If they are set you can't get unwanted guests in your home, only those you invite.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:01 pm

agentcurls wrote:
mindless wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Shawn's recent IG, snaps, & tweets have shown him to be rather content & serene. He hung in there for Kaitlyn and he won her heart. No need for him to be upset or feel anguish about much else anymore, except maybe some empathy towards his little lady about the scrutiny she is getting.

Eh, I'd say it's pretty easy to put your best face forward on SM, no matter what you're really feeling. And it's one thing being serene far away from TOG than it is when coming face to face with him. From the sounds of Kait's blogs, Shawn still hates Nick with a passion.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ family and friends know and love Shawn.  I don't think he has to do anything to change that.  ;)

No, but he made a complete a$$ of himself to the entire viewing population, what 7 mil people?  Not to mention, being unemployed, that may or may not have an impact on future job prospects.  He has very good reason to be on his best behavior, because with the edit he's had up to this point, he just comes off as pathetic, imo.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:22 pm

You know I am going cut all these people a break. We see such a highly edited version of who they really are in such a small span of time. Plus, they are in a highly manipulated fishbowl environment away from friends, family and Sm too. I can't imagine how I'd come off if I were to go on this show. I know they chose to sign up for it but I can't help to feel bad for the families and friends that have to deal with it.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Look gettting a job in the future is going to be difficult for Shawn, because bosses now check the internet and other social media outlets about prospective employes.  The way he present himself and was disrespectful to Nick when he went to have a civil conversation with him, could present a problem because they are going to say he is not someone to have a rational discussion with.  Edit or not he gave the producers those scene and words to work with.  Family will be okay but employers ? problems.

Last edited by reason on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:40 pm

I agree, Reason and thought the same with another high profile past cast member. Not everyone is forgiving and gentle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24