SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:33 pm

i don't know if i agree that there is so much support for nick. Besides his fans on here everywhere else i have seen him kind of being mocked and those people really aren't fans of anyone but they think he needs to just go back to the real world and be quiet.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Linds911 wrote:Why is Nick still doing post-show interviews again just like last year? It's not really needed IMO. Suspect

Why not, he loves the limelight as so many has been stating. giggling

In all seriousness, besides he is a good TV character, I think he has an open heart who doesn't mind sharing his feelings and thoughts, that maybe why the media want an section with him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:39 pm

If you were to check the comments under most of the articles, the support is there for Nick.

It's amazing that Ali's blog that featured Nick's interview has more than 90% positive comments.

Kaitlyn and Shawn are getting a beat down based on their media interviews in the comment sections of some of these articles. It sucks because Nick has the last laugh given his interviews are last and most are overshadowing the ones they did prior.

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:40 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:And Nick DID do an overhand toss, not that it matters. Shawn said it "fits" that Nick did an underhand toss. What the heck is that supposed to mean, Shawn? Rolling Eyes

I took it to mean that he thought  Nick's behaviour is/was underhanded (dishonest,deceitful).

There were about 5 seconds when I actually wondered the same thing. Did 'underhanded'=dishonest/deceitful?  
But then I realized this was Shawn who was saying it and I don't think the wheels in his head turn quickly enough to come up with that kind of a dig.
Like Kasha says: Empty box o' rocks!
I think it was a 'I'm a real man. And he's not" kind of a comment. In one of the clips S said it was a 'weak' throw.

Phew. Thanks for your reassurance, Mia. So glad I'm not a box of rocks!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:43 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24