SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 pm

SM has been wonderful for Kait too! Happy that all three are doing well. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm

So Shawn made fun of Nick on GMA and Nick simply favorited a tweet making fun of Shawn's appearance on said show. And Nick's the bad guy? Sure. If Shawn was just joking, then surely Nick has every right to joke back. He didn't even do it though, just acknowledged someone else doing it. Sorry, but I don't see a problem. It's clear there's no love lost between these two, but Nick's not the one starting poop on national TV. You can't even compare their actions IMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Well the ratings were great despite Kaitlyn herself spoiling the ending. Glad to see it because as maddening as it can be, I love this darn show. :Nod:

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/ratings-abcs-bachelorette-finale-dominates-monday-1201549823/

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:36 pm

mindless wrote:So Shawn made fun of Nick on GMA and Nick simply favorited a tweet making fun of Shawn's appearance on said show. And Nick's the bad guy? Sure. If Shawn was just joking, then surely Nick has every right to joke back. He didn't even do it though, just acknowledged someone else doing it. Sorry, but I don't see a problem. It's clear there's no love lost between these two, but Nick's not the one starting poop on national TV. You can't even compare their actions IMHO.  

Is it tit for tat then? Eh, personally I don't find it mature from either of them. What does it say about Nick to give some spiel about moving on and acting like grown men, but to keep fav'ing these things? Could that maybe be why people find him a little fake? question

repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:So Shawn made fun of Nick on GMA and Nick simply favorited a tweet making fun of Shawn's appearance on said show. And Nick's the bad guy? Sure. If Shawn was just joking, then surely Nick has every right to joke back. He didn't even do it though, just acknowledged someone else doing it. Sorry, but I don't see a problem. It's clear there's no love lost between these two, but Nick's not the one starting poop on national TV. You can't even compare their actions IMHO.  

Is it tit for tat then? Eh, personally I don't find it mature from either of them. What does it say about Nick to give some spiel about moving on and acting like grown men, but to keep fav'ing these things? Could that maybe be why people find him a little fake? question

Maybe I just don't see the huge deal about fav'ing anything. It's just a way to acknowledge you read the tweet and found it funny or whatever. Everyone has the right to find anything they want funny. Shawn can find Nick's ring toss funny too or Clint and JJ acting "gay", but actually making jokes about them anywhere, let alone on national TV is taking it a step further. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:59 pm

mindless wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Maybe I just don't see the huge deal about fav'ing anything. It's just a way to acknowledge you read the tweet and found it funny or whatever. Everyone has the right to find anything they want funny. Shawn can find Nick's ring toss funny too or Clint and JJ acting "gay", but actually making jokes about them anywhere, let alone on national TV is taking it a step further. JMO.

ITA. Shawn and Kait are truly meant to be (although it won't last.) They get upset at the cyberbullying, but apparently okay that they do to others what they HATE done to them. It's reeks of hypocrisy, and Nick favoring a Tweet is a far cry from actually going on National TV and making fun of someone.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
happydays wrote:Nick favourited this:

The M-E show ‏

[ltr]@marieevefast[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
Did Shawn do his own makeup for GMA? #TheBachelorette @jjhlane @ClintonArlis @viallnicholas28

I don't get the joke, but I just wish he'd stop favouriting things about Shawn.

I'd settle for him deleting the #TheBachelorette hashtag stuff - it just makes him look like he wants to make sure his SM postings get the maximum exposure.
As 8
Not once, but twice laugh out loud. #bachelorette #thebachelorette 

Still waiting on #NickFromTheBachelorette

I'm neutral about Nick. From what I saw on  ATFR  last night (didn't' follow K''s season at all),,more likely #NickTheBachelor. Might not be a bad thing either.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Honestly, I am a huge Nick supporter but I wish he's not faved that tweet. I wish he will stay far aware from any K S related sm from now on.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Clint, Tanner,and JJ are Team Nick, so I believe that is why K and S target them. The comment that was favorited was made by Nick's sister.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:44 pm

remockered wrote:Clint, Tanner,and JJ are Team Nick, so I believe that is why K and S target them.  The comment that was favorited was made by Nick's sister.  

Why do they need to do that? Shawn got the girl, and seemingly Kaitlyn is happy with her choice, so why target anyone at this point? They should just move on and make the life altering decision on where they are going to go for coffee.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Colour me confused, what career?

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  24m24 minutes ago
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・
My girl. @kaitlynbristowe

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Eh, I'm not a fan of Nick favoriting that tweet. But, maybe, if I had been treating like dirt by the woman I thought loved and respected me, I don't know how long I could resist before doing something a little immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24