SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:05 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:And Nick DID do an overhand toss, not that it matters. Shawn said it "fits" that Nick did an underhand toss. What the heck is that supposed to mean, Shawn? Rolling Eyes

I took it to mean that he thought  Nick's behaviour is/was underhanded (dishonest,deceitful).

There were about 5 seconds when I actually wondered the same thing. Did 'underhanded'=dishonest/deceitful?  
But then I realized this was Shawn who was saying it and I don't think the wheels in his head turn quickly enough to come up with that kind of a dig.
Like Kasha says: Empty box o' rocks!
I think it was a 'I'm a real man. And he's not" kind of a comment. In one of the clips S said it was a 'weak' throw.
:yes:

Shawn said it was a weak throw and that he would have tossed it overhand (like baseball). He explained himself why he said underhand throw and honestly, ITA, this only proves shawn is just a meathead imo.

Also, it shows he cannot even see what is in front of him because Nick threw overhand so he really is a BOR with no rocks, imo.

And Shawn, if you are reading this thread, if you later come out and say you meant it as something other than a throw please give this forum credit okay? Because you clearly will be contradicting yourself once again just like your fiancee.   :yes:  Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:07 pm

reason wrote:Nick is indeed the hot ticket and the season was all about Nick.   Seeing them now still bullying in the media shows their jealousy of a guy who has a career that he is still at, articulate, intelligent, honest, thoughtful, courageous, someone who follows his heart, stick to his principle, attractive, successful, authentic  and mature.  Jealousy is coming from their heart because they cant be Nick.

Kaitlyn lost the love of a hockey fellow, I can see why.  Nick does not want her now he has demonstrated that through not calling and been over her so quickily, that got to hurt big time.  Only thing how long will Shawn last is the next question from me?

I really don't think Kaitlyn is hurt because Nick didn't call or got over her quickly. I think she moved on the minute Nick exited the mansion and saw Shawn arrive.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 pm

I miss the days when the final couple and F2 were asked about each other approximately once in post show interviews and that's it. I'm so over them talking about each other. There's no point and it becomes annoying. JMO

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Relalou wrote:Hmm my perspective is different… I certainly don't think of Nick as being "demonized" by anyone!  K&S have been asked endless questions regarding Nick (the ring toss, his shock at the outcome, etc) and they clearly would rather not talk about him at all.  K has said that talking about exes is never pleasant but that she has to for the moment.  Some comments are "off-the-cuff" attempts at humor that may or may not be seen as funny.  
On the other hand, Nick isn't a victim here and he seems to be doing pretty well and have recovered his self-esteem.  I think better of him after this show and when he has favorited some negative tweets I think it is his sense of humor coming into play, again it is appreciated by some and not others.  
K and S have control over what they say.  
Should they feel uncomfortable and not want to answer a question they simply do not have to address that question and can deflect their answers accordingly. It's done by people all the time. 
They are a couple now. Maturity would be focusing on that relationship and not reverting to anything less.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 pm

I beg to differ, the way she is in the media and is afraid to discusss him like an adult and acting like a 12 yr ol, immature child speak volumes.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 pm

I have no issue with what they said. It was a joke. Maybe best not to do that but I didn't see it as that big of a deal. Obviously Nick didn't like it but he got a favorable GMA interview and so did K/S. Win win imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Why is Nick still doing post-show interviews again just like last year? It's not really needed IMO. Suspect

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 pm

[quote="Relalou"]Hmm my perspective is different… I certainly don't think of Nick as being "demonized" by anyone!  K&S have been asked endless questions regarding Nick (the ring toss, his shock at the outcome, etc) and they clearly would rather not talk about him at all.  K has said that talking about exes is never pleasant but that she has to for the moment.  Some comments are "off-the-cuff" attempts at humor that may or may not be seen as funny.  
On the other hand, Nick isn't a victim here and he seems to be doing pretty well and have recovered his self-esteem.  I think better of him after this show and when he has favorited some negative tweets I think it is his sense of humor coming into play, again it is appreciated by some and not others.  

/quote]

Yes, I agree that some of the comments from K and S are attempts at humor, and I think it shows 2 things:
1) K and S actually enjoy putting Nick down, or else they wouldn't do it repeatedly and seem to take pleasure from it
2) K and S put their own desire to be seen as happy and carefree above their desire to be kind and thoughtful

As for Nick favoriting SM that is negative, I can't speak to that directly bc I don't follow twitter/Intragram/Periscope.... Anything I say would be purely speculative.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Linds911 wrote:Why is Nick still doing post-show interviews again just like last year? It's not really needed IMO. Suspect

That's a question for TPTB. Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 pm

umngirl wrote:I miss the days when the final couple and F2 were asked about each other approximately once in post show interviews and that's it. I'm so over them talking about each other. There's no point and it becomes annoying. JMO

JMO, but all of these entertainment news people are just looking for quotes that stand out. They can ask, but if K/S gave them concise, PC, and boring answers when asked about Nick, interviewers would stop at the 1-2 questions. They're only continuing to ask because K/S are giving them news worthy answers. No one is going to title a tabloid "kaitlyn and Shawn wish Nick the best".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:30 pm

ElonM wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Why is Nick still doing post-show interviews again just like last year? It's not really needed IMO. Suspect

That's a question for TPTB. Smiley

Definitely the producers. He has confirmed that they have talked about it. And public support is drumming up (K & S 's behaviour has made that easy). Now it's a matter of him deciding.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:I miss the days when the final couple and F2 were asked about each other approximately once in post show interviews and that's it. I'm so over them talking about each other. There's no point and it becomes annoying. JMO

JMO, but all of these entertainment news people are just looking for quotes that stand out. They can ask, but if K/S gave them concise, PC, and boring answers when asked about Nick, interviewers would stop at the 1-2 questions. They're only continuing to ask because K/S are giving them news worthy answers. No one is going to title a tabloid "kaitlyn and Shawn wish Nick the best".

And like I said, I wish they wouldn't be asked to begin with, and that goes for either side. There are plenty of headlines to be had without going that route.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24