SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by remockered Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It would be impossible for me too. I could never be intimate with someone and be in love with someone else. Good thing I'll never be on this show. cantstopl

The secret is not loving either of them, until you do, and then you no longer lust after the other.  This is why I agree with Ali, Kaitlyn was in lust, not love, despite her accepting a proposal.  Kaitlyn had a familiarity with Nick, almost like an old boyfriend and Shawn was new and exciting.  BTW guys and gals, being "in lust" does not necessarily mean doing the deed with both at the same time, just wanted to clarify.  I find this show strange in that it is encouraged. Kaitlyn is probably still in lust with Nick. There is a song called "Torn Between Two Lovers" for a reason.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:22 pm

lexforlife wrote:Like most have said, I doubt she wanted to let Nick go at F3. She liked both Nick and Shawn and took both relationships as far as she could until it was time to choose one. At least, that's what I want to believe.

It's interesting because people always bring up that idea that a lead will let their true F2 go early to spare them, but that's never actually happened as far as I can remember. The closest example I can think of is Ashley and Ben, and I don't even think that counts as she didn't have a true F2; she didn't have to let go a guy she liked more earlier. Maybe Jillian/Reid or Ben/Nikki, but I think that would probably be pushing it. I think that leads want to bring their true f2 as far as possible because they want to make certain of their decision and/or they are not ready to say goodbye yet. And, I think most f2s probably want to make it f2, because, let's face it, it's a competition and making it further gets them more screen-time, more name-recognition, and a higher probability of getting the Bachelor gig. And, less cynically speaking, it validates their feelings knowing that they were liked second best. Most F2s get over it fairly quickly and I think viewers are usually more hurt that the people themselves. Jason was partying later that day and Ben was hooking up with JLH a few weeks later; I'm sure things won't be too different with Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:40 am

At the beginning of the season airing when first interviewed about Nick Kaitlyn was not ashamed of their relationship/sex, etc. I think once SM got ugly towards her is when she shut down about Nick, hoping that downplaying him might lessen the negative SM towards her. From what I've seen IMO, she does not have a thick skin at all when it comes to that stuff. I am not dismissing the few really out there tweets she read at MTA however in general she does not seem to be able to handle the criticism too well. She fights back at them. I see horrible tweets/instagrams messages sent directly to Nick nonstop (for two seasons now) and some are really ugly and he didn't and doesn't get any special intervention regarding being bullied on SM. Again this is where Nick's wit and humor come in very handy as usually if he chooses to respond at all, he will fight the SM negativety by killing them with kindness or using his charm, wit and humor. So IMO to bring this back to my point, I think Kaitlyn backed off from talking about Nick because she couldn't handle SM back lash. It probably doesn't help either that her F1 hates Nick (because as he puts it, all the other guys from both season hated/hates him too Rolling Eyes ) and has been shown at least during the show to be jealous/possessive. Both the above matters described IMO make more sense in contributing to Kaitlyn downplaying anything Nick as opposed to the speculation that Nick was only F2 because of the producers and that Kaitlyn wanted to let him go early. With her knowing what a ticking time bomb her F1 shows himself as, I don't think she is just going to bring the "other guy" to final 2 and sleeping with him multiple times and possibly having "I love yous" implied/said just for the heck of it when knowing the F1 will then know that once airing happens.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:45 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:At the beginning of the season airing when first interviewed about Nick Kaitlyn was not ashamed of their relationship/sex, etc. I think once SM got ugly towards her is when she shut down about Nick, hoping that downplaying him might lessen the negative SM towards her. From what I've seen IMO, she does not have a thick skin at all when it comes to that stuff. I am not dismissing the few really out there tweets she read at MTA however in general she does not seem to be able to handle the criticism too well. She fights back at them. I see horrible tweets/instagrams messages sent directly to Nick nonstop (for two seasons now) and some are really ugly and he didn't and doesn't get any special intervention regarding being bullied on SM. Again this is where Nick's wit and humor come in very handy as usually if he chooses to respond at all,  he will fight the SM negativety by killing them with kindness or using his charm, wit and humor. So IMO to bring this back to my point, I think Kaitlyn backed off from talking about Nick because she couldn't handle SM back lash. It probably doesn't help either that her F1 hates Nick (because as he puts it, all the other guys from both season hated/hates him too Rolling Eyes ) and has been shown at least during the show to be jealous/possessive. Both the above matters  described IMO make more sense in contributing to Kaitlyn downplaying anything Nick as opposed to the speculation that Nick was only F2 because of the producers and that Kaitlyn wanted to let him go early. With her knowing what a ticking time bomb her F1 shows himself as, I don't think she is just going to bring the "other guy" to final 2 and sleeping with him multiple times and possibly having "I love yous" implied/said just for the heck of it when knowing the F1 will then know that once airing happens.
This post needed more than a like. :claphands :claphands Good Post I agree Spot on post and absolutely makes sense, imho!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Nick would just repeat the same ol' lines to every single girl. Some of what he told Kaitlyn I remember him saying similiar to Andi.  
I don't see the big deal. no idea  I would think most of our personalities are the same regardless of the person we are in love with, who we are is still the same so the language one uses wouldn't change.

Nick has been documented in the same show two consecutive seasons so it is no wonder it seems all too familiar.

IMO, if any of us had cameras documenting our relationships from one to the next it would seem like many of us used the same lines in different relationships and if we had video footage that documented what our spouses/SO said to their ex while in that relationship we would think they said the same exact things to oneself as to their ex.

*** Moved from Bachelor 20 thread. This is a better discussion for this one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 am

I'm all Nick'd out too, so please, no more!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Hahaha, Nick'd out, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm all Nick'd out too, so please, no more!

Yeah, I liked him better last year. This year, it's been too much between the naked torso instagram selfies, the over-the-top show performance, I am over it all right now. Hope he can move back into a normal life and away from the franchise.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:44 pm

spitcoffee I've actually searched online what "nicked out" means ... and I don't know who writes the silly explanations on urbandictionary.com, but I'm not sure how appropriate I am so I'm "nicked up". giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:30 pm

happygolucky wrote:spitcoffee I've actually searched online what "nicked out" means ... and I don't know who writes the silly explanations on urbandictionary.com, but I'm not sure how appropriate I am so I'm "nicked up". giggling

Well, HGL, when you "nick up" something, you ruin the finish...so this phrase, too, can be suspect. Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 3806527698

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:41 pm

Perfect. Thanks Litta. It would definitely suit me with my "accident-proneness". I just had a laugh with the entries at urbandictionary.com ... it's so "inappropriate" and just ... well, leaves me with no words, because I don't see the sense behind it all, what people write. Have any of you tried to search what comes up under a "word" Nick? Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 2498057887

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:Perfect. Thanks Litta. It would definitely suit me with my "accident-proneness". I just had a laugh with the entries at urbandictionary.com ... it's so "inappropriate" and just ... well, leaves me with no words, because I don't see the sense behind it all, what people write. Have any of you tried to search what comes up under a "word" Nick? Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 2498057887

spitcoffee Hahahaha! WOW! I just looked it up...too funny!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam