SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Welcome to my world

@SeanLowe09: A majority of my time is spent thinking about my next meal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:55 pm

The Ice Baby pic is gorgeous! Nice job Cat!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Awww new blog

@SeanLowe09: This began on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it’s still happening today:  https://t.co/DI72jdFVQ4

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:20 pm

They're so sweet it makes my teeth hurt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:24 pm

PINKHEART PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:28 pm

They make me happy. As Cat would say, that's all for now. :cutesmile!:

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Sean and Catherine are such a blessing, they are really cute!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:15 pm

Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She's Snow White
@clmgiudici: I have you fooled. I have you aaaaall fooled... ;) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:10 pm

WOOT

@clmgiudici: Let's just say, I'm working on something... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:13 pm

^YES! I hope this means WeLoweCo is coming back.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Yay I've missed her fun creations! Looks like it has to do with shoes/clothes. giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:16 pm

Im so excited about what's to come for her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #63

+26
AllAboutLove
motheroffive
Bet2Win
umngirl
jcrbil