SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^But wasn't Sarah back on SM really early?
From AAL social media findings Sarah was tagged in a pic from the girls on this season on May 16 but didn't post until may the 25.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:52 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^But wasn't Sarah back on SM really early?
From AAL social media findings Sarah was tagged in a pic from the girls on this season on May 16 but didn't post until may the 25.
Yeah, Sarah was back on around the same time as Lana.

Hard to say for the other girls (Nina said she was back on May 18 but I don't see her in F3, there's no s/caps at all of her and Sam on a 2nd date or FD). I'd guess she is F5.

And then Heather was back on June 9 on her website blog, but doesn't seem to have a FD s/cap so she may be F4.

Snez, hard to say if she cleaned up her SM but she only got on when the show started. Plus, she lives in Perth and isn't an avid SM user, and a mum so not sure this indicates F1 or  not. But she does get a FD after 2 SDs so that indicates she is definitely in the F3 - just not sure if F1, F2, or F3 come RC time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:29 pm

This s/cap below for Ep 9 certainly seems to align with F2 being Lana and Sarah?
I noticed at the RC when intruders come in that Lana got the second rose after Sarah.

If Sarah got a rose first, I am wondering if she has a SD on Ep 9?  question
I think it makes the most sense that the second SD would be Sarah?
So if she did, her rose would be on her SD then Lana got the first rose at RC?

Either way, I think it is a pretty big thing for a newcomer to get one of the first roses, before even Snez or Heather.
Lana must have made a really big impression on Sam. Maybe an F1 impression.
If so, I think Lana is F1 and Sarah F2 (since she is always seeming to get a rose first at RCs).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:33 pm

^ I'm confused. How do you know they got the first two roses based on that screencap?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:52 pm

It's blurry in this s/cap but if you watch the preview you see Sarah and Lana with red roses in their hands and they are standing on the floor, first row.

Whenever the roses are handed out at RC, or one girl already has a rose due to getting one from a SD, then they stand to the far right on the bottom. Next girl called stands next to her, and so on and so on.

So based on Sarah and Lana standing with roses on bottom row, it is most likely that Sarah gets a SD or is the first one to get a rose at the RC and then Lana is next.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:08 am

AAL, great sleuthing.

So Sarah got the SD and Lana got an early rose during the CP.

This could be where we see a change in edit for the top girls before the introduction of the intruders.

Given this, I look forward to the conversation between Sam and Lana. It will be interesting for sure.

Btw, this means Sam is yet to take Heather on a SD. hmmm Suspect
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:17 am

I think Sarah is getting a similar edit to Lisa last year - both just generally nice, normal girls who fly under the rader and don't get a ton of screentime. I have noticed that Sarah has gotten the first rose at nearly every rose ceremony, so Sam definitely likes her, but she's just being overshadowed by Emily, Snezana, and Heather, who all have defined storylines/obstacles.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:23 am

Heather doesn't even have a 2nd SD (or 1st SD according to Sam, since he stresses he hasn't asked her for one yet) so I think that it is telling that Lana gets one of the first roses.

Also, this is right after we have just seen Sam talking about how he is concerned about anything compromising his relationship with Heather.

Ummm... producers or not, not giving Heather a date and not giving her a rose first combined with intruders = big time compromising the relationship, imo. He skipped Sarah and gave Snez a date, no reason why he couldn't have given it to Heather since it would be their "first" date. Now I am wondering if Heather gets a 2nd date on Ep 10? Because if she doesn't? It's game over, imo.

And I also noticed Sarah gets called first a lot. She is the "safe" bet. IA that it is like Lisa. Nothing really there but likely to be F2, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:25 am

I think all the sc's we have left so far look to be in Sydney/Blue Mountains. Can't tell with Snez in the spa but if all the others are then likely and could well be in the blue mountains as per Jess and Blake in the spa

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:51 am

^ Just saw your post now AEF and you are spot on.

Snez in hottub (could be Blue Mountains or FD)

Jess in hottub in Blue Mountains on mini-date for F5:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:41 am

Lana s/caps matching possible dates

1) SD on April 17. Seems to occur on Ep 11 (serenaded by musician)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) Not sure if SD or SQT. Was posted in DM on April 29 but stated "earlier this month" that this happened
ElonM wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3) FD in north Sydney, May 6 posted on DM

This s/cap which may be FD or either the parasailing date, or SQT on some GD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:47 am

Weren't the FD's done in Sth Afric last year?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme