SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:09 pm

He's a gem
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by b Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:17 pm

notarose wrote:We're excited to now be representing Nick! Help us welcome @nick_viall28 ! Photography by Clay @clayboutte ️ #willyboy #wilhelmina #model #nickviall  http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1039183255492819914_1985203005

photo 724A096E-BFB0-4743-A165-45178E30A962_zpsfjvucfqk.jpg

cheerleader  confirmation that he has signed with Chi-based Wilhelmenia.
Sounds like a great add on to his Salesforce job (the tweet from Salesforce mid-west VP last night indicates Nick remains as an executive).
Pumped that we'll get to see our man rockin fashion.  Oh.....the possibilities, the delights.

About the Vialls being in attendance at ATFR - wow!  So wonderful to see his younger sisters there.  What an experience for them to witness the magnitude of Nick's patience, eloquence, and forthrightness. His time on stage honored everything Mary & Chris represent - the culmination of their parenting illuminated. It wasn't so much about Nick as it was about "family values", Viall family values.
I thought Nick was fair in his statements. Breakups are uncomfortable.  That's just the nature of it all.
IMO Nick has no doubt.  His "what if" was clearly answered on the night of FRC and explains his post-filming contentment. It was necessary for him to know in order to move on unencumbered into a new relationship. No lingering thought of Kaitlyn that could inhibit his future.  She was clearly not his "one".
Upward and forward, Nicholas.

So glad to hear his modeling news!  The media is now appreciating what we Nick Chicks have been appreciating on this forum.

Oh and notarose, I absolutely LOVE your avi.  :fanningfan Prob in my Top 2 pics of Nick. I still love the sauna pic, which I need to find and change my avi..or maybe I'll find pic of 'rugged Nick'.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:28 pm

sdmom wrote:The interview was done before ATFR, right? He looked very relaxed and not bitter at all, so I think he's definitely moved on!

Agreed. While, yes I think he's attractive and love his emotional vulnerability, it's the combo of the intellect and his confidence that I most like. Nick is Nick is Nick wherever and whomever his speaking with..he doesn't change.  I want some producer to do a reality show on Nick finding love. There are women out there who appreciate the cerebral sensual emotional guy he is... Hugesmile

b

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:29 pm

So here is me being up-front in fan-thread ... as a fan I don't understand the point of view of those fans of Nick who want him for the next Bach. What I don't get is what do you think he would gain from the gig?

Obviously, from my POV, being a lead is firstly out of financial gain, then to change you life (because for whatever reason you're not satisfied with your present), to have a luxury to be involved in the process of making a TV show, primarily meaning learning all "behind the scenes" of running the show (but still as a lead you don't get to see all the "glory"), traveling and having doors open to other career possibilities. Finding a love of your life/wife is the last on that list of things. TB has really a bad success record, so by any chance Nick would (lets say) be the Bach, got engaged, the relationship would end over the span of a year or two, he would be close to 40y and still single looking for love - again.

So what would he ever gain from that ... and more importantly ... how much would have that cost him?

You may not share my sentiment over TPTB, but I often read the comments were people "complain" about TPTB unfair treatment and manipulation of Nick's character ... just to remember the edit and reputation they gave him last year that despite this round hasn't changed, actually for some it only has proven a point...
So why would he have any "interest" to play a "sacrificing lamb" for TPTB, even if in a role of a lead? Why would anyone want Nick to be "in bed with TPTB" for the 3rd time, when he got "seduced" by them twice so far and "played"?

If it is all for a personal pleasure to have him on the TV screen ... I get it.
But if there are other reasons, please, I would like to understand.

Also, non-fans just thrive on the whole Nick-the-bach talk, because it gives them an additional confirmation that that's all he ever wanted ... while Nick hasn't even spoken about it, never really gave any clue of consideration ... and all the deductions are based on his modeling-sessions (that he hasn't yet announced what it is all for) and some gossip/rumor that media loves to launch while Nick is still a hot bread of discussion.

ETA: I would like to add that this is my personal question, with a sincere intention to understand, I'm not criticizing anyone's preference.

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Happy    While I do think Nick COULD handle TPTB if he were the Bachelor, I don't want him to give them one more thing. I was just wishing, prob rather foolishly, that some 'decent' producer would do a reality show about Nick finding love. Like the way the Bach used to be somewhat focused..a love story in add to the drama drama drama.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:49 pm

happygolucky wrote:So here is me being up-front in fan-thread ... as a fan I don't understand the point of view of those fans of Nick who want him for the next Bach. What I don't get is what do you think he would gain from the gig?

Obviously, from my POV, being a lead is firstly out of financial gain, then to change you life (because for whatever reason you're not satisfied with your present), to have a luxury to be involved in the process of making a TV show, primarily meaning learning all "behind the scenes" of running the show (but still as a lead you don't get to see all the "glory"), traveling and having doors open to other career possibilities. Finding a love of your life/wife is the last on that list of things. TB has really a bad success record, so by any chance Nick would (lets say) be the Bach, got engaged, the relationship would end over the span of a year or two, he would be close to 40y and still single looking for love - again.

So what would he ever gain from that ... and more importantly ... how much would have that cost him?

You may not share my sentiment over TPTB, but I often read the comments were people "complain" about TPTB unfair treatment and manipulation of Nick's character ... just to remember the edit and reputation the gave him last year that despite this round hasn't changed, actually for some it only has proven a point...
So why would he have any "interest" to play a "sacrificing lamb" for TPTB, even if in a role of a lead? Why would anyone want Nick to be "in bed with TPTB" for the 3rd time, when he got "seduced" by them twice so far and "played"?

If it is all for a personal pleasure to have him on the TV screen ... I get it.
But if there are other reasons, please, I would like to understand.

Also, non-fans just thrive on the whole Nick-the-bach talk, because it gives them an additional confirmation that that's all he ever wanted ... while Nick hasn't even spoken about it, never really gave any clue of consideration ... and all the deductions are based on his modeling-sessions (that he hasn't yet announced what it is all for) and some gossip/rumor that media loves to launch while Nick is still a hot bread of discussion.

Happy, I share your sentiment. Selfishly, I will enjoy seeing more of Nick on my tv. However, if he does it, no just the non-fans, even I will question if he really is a fame wh$$e. One of the reasons I support him is he has a life outside of the bubble. If he goes on the bach show again, I will wonder his "I am not interested in extending my 15 minutes of fame" is genuine or not, then I will question how much of what he says is true/genuine/real, is he really who i think he is? Should I continue to support him?
Also, I agree with our wise Kasha once said (repeatedly) TPTB will turn his strength into weakness when he's the lead. I don't have the heart to continuously defend him after two seasons.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:52 pm

Here I am back on this forum defending Nick. Deja vu!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:15 pm

^^
Great discussion
My Nick adoration continues so whatever he does is good with me. I just really enjoy whatever he shares.

Now, if I was in advisory capacity Smiley  I could see him excel at something like hosting a TB/Bette after show. Apparently there will be one for BIP so why not other shows as well?  It could film on a weekend because they would have advance epi copy therefore Nick could keep his day job. A step up from live tweeting.  He would be fantastic - great listening skills, unlike some hosts, as well as guaranteed to prompt thought-provoking discussion & have witty banter.  Perhaps he could even have a "special someone" join him when she surfaces giggling  thus satisfying fan curiosity.  Or he could do a recap chat for a Chi network every Tuesday. One article today did hint he may, in some capacity, have a presence.; that he has been approached about something. Very open-ended.
The future TB talk is normal at this point.  As of Monday night, his fan base has surged.  The idea needs to be floated to get a specific type of woman to apply.  Who knows, he could already be in a relationship but would have to keep that under wraps for a bit longer to serve the casting of women machine.

Nick has already proven that he can use SM platforms to effectively engage fans and share his life events.  I welcome his continuing to do so... gradually peeling away the layers of his true self and revealing those most important to him. I think he can effectively narrator his own new love story in the making without being lead and subject to TPTB edit.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:38 pm

theyearofelan he may not have found love but at least he didn't make the mistake a lot of people make: not doing something that seems worthwhile because you're scared. and that's an important quality. it'll work out for you one day, Nick. probably 4h
willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 11 11357752_130004960671606_472094144_n
http://websta.me/p/1039225817504379313_4379315

mfirestone12 We like to lean against walls and ponder about life. #ImShort #TheBachelorette #bachelornation #AFR 4min
willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 11 11348172_801107369987201_360028576_n
http://websta.me/p/1039342007531823500_571239
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:06 pm

notarose wrote:

After taping the show last night, I am still debating whether or not I even want to watch any of it.  But, if this is an indication of how Nick was, before doing the AFTR, then I have no doubt that he truly "had moved on" by then.  However, it still must have been difficult to have to relive all of that again, just for the sake of a tv program.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing Part 2 of Ali's interview.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Cried for Nick last night but thought he was great on AFTR. Even though I wouldn't mind watching him as the Bachelor if he does it I understand why some don't want him to be under the producers thumb yet again. However, if I could choose for him I'd say do BIP,get the vacation, plant a bug in their ears who you'd like to meet from this next Bachelor season so they can cast her or them, on BIP and meet them that way instead of SM. Their odds are looking pretty good with Marcus & Lacey wedding and Tanner/Jade engaged.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:08 pm

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 11 CK-mQ9YUEAAARg4
Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
So excited to share my EXCLUSIVE interview with Nick on http://www.AliLuvs.com with you guys!!! #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7