SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Good Morning AmericaVerified account ‏@GMA 10m10 minutes ago
Have a question for the @BacheloretteABC's @viallnicholas28? Tweet them at us using #TheBachelorette!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 pm

nutty1 wrote:I call NERD photo for my avi, LOL!!!

Then you'd better hurry up or I will grab it, laugh out loud! bestbud!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:19 pm

I am going to crop it....shortly!!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:24 pm

DONE!!! beatingheart

<-------------------

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky 1m1 minute ago
VIDEO: Part 1 of my interview with @viallnicholas28 is LIVE on http://www.AliLuvs.com  #TheBachelorette willyboy - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16 - Page 10 CLBktK7UsAATEag
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm

sdmom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I call NERD photo for my avi, LOL!!!

Then you'd better hurry up or I will grab it, laugh out loud! bestbud!

Well there are 2 different pics... you each could use that one pic somehow, by changing the colors, using one image or the other.  There's enough nerdy Nick to go around.   giggling

Nutty, like the avi!  yes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:37 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Hello everyone.
I just want to say that I seriously and selfishly want to see him as the bachelor. I want him to find the real deal and i want to watch that happens, and the only way is if it's in my TV laugh out loud.
But seriously he is such a catch and i'm curious to see how he will handle things when it's his turn cause he seems real and sensitive and genuine and i think he might just be one of the most real and down to earth bachelor this franchise will ever have.
And also since he is so demonstrative of his love physically i'm curious to see how that will be handled on his part with many girls and therefore crushes at the same time.

All in all, I wish him the very best and hope he will continue just being himself.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Man I am crushing on Nick big time in this video with Ali

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:59 pm

reason wrote:Man I am crushing on Nick big time in this video with Ali

i'm right there with you.
Video plus previous nerd pics.
I wish i can sign up for the bachelor just to meet him (and in 20 something seasons i've never think something like that).
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:05 pm

Wow, props to the guy for still complimenting Kaitlyn and protecting her whole sexting history, despite her not being so nice to him. I am forever amazed at how people can hate him. I think he's so sincere and the girl who ends up with him will be so lucky!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:08 pm

The interview was done before ATFR, right? He looked very relaxed and not bitter at all, so I think he's definitely moved on!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #16

+64
Lymie36
KK4
DMBFan
rhondam
lovelove7