SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:06 am

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 CK-mDPEUkAAOR3u
Jimmy Kimmel Live ‏@JimmyKimmelLive · 3h3 hours ago
Jimmy has a lot of questions for the happy couple tonight on #Kimmel. #TheBachelorette @KaitlynBristowe @Shawn_Booth

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:55 am

When Kaitlyn tried to convince Nick that how she felt about him was the same as he felt about her? That was a #dropmic moment, imo!

Kaitlyn: "It was all those things to me too."
Nick: "It wasn't. It's not fair for you to tell me that what I feel for you, you feel the same because you don't. And if you did, you'd have a ring on your finger right now."

:yes: Nick! :claphands
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:35 am

Another season over!! There was much more love and affection from K & S than from Whit and Chris, that's for sure. I wish them well, I do think they make a good couple. Now the real test begins....the real world.

I know K is from Canada, but does she stay in the US at her parents' place? I wonder with their plans are? Does Shawn have a job now? I am curious about today forward.......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 am

ElonM wrote:Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 CK-urSkVEAAwylW

Amy Flandreau ‏@amyflandreau  1h1 hour ago
uhg freakin' goals man #TheBachelorette

When I saw the ring on K's finger last night, my first thought was why can't they get the ring to fit?!? They had three months to get it sized but it was still twisting all over her finger.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Best "moment" of this finale was Nick saying to Kaitlyn love is "more than a moment" for him.

It also lets me know why Nick has moved on.

He 'saw' Kaitlyn for who she is... an "in the moment" type of person. #dodgedabullet :Nod:

#dodgedabullet :Nod:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:When Kaitlyn tried to convince Nick that how she felt about him was the same as he felt about her? That was a #dropmic moment, imo!

Kaitlyn: "It was all those things to me too."
Nick: "It wasn't. It's not fair for you to tell me that what I feel for you, you feel the same because you don't. And if you did, you'd have a ring on your finger right now."

Thanks for writing out the conversation, AAL. Too true!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 am

luvstx wrote:
ElonM wrote:Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 CK-urSkVEAAwylW

Amy Flandreau ‏@amyflandreau  1h1 hour ago
uhg freakin' goals man #TheBachelorette

When I saw the ring on K's finger last night, my first thought was why can't they get the ring to fit?!?  They had three months to get it sized but it was still twisting all over her finger.

Don't think they will size that ring until Neil knows that she will keep it. He is giving them some time. The same thing happened with Cat and Ashley.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:21 am

nutty1 wrote:Another season over!! There was much more love and affection from K & S than from Whit and Chris, that's for sure. I wish them well, I do think they make a good couple. Now the real test begins....the real world.

I know K is from Canada, but does she stay in the US at her parents' place? I wonder with their plans are? Does Shawn have a job now? I am curious about today forward.......

I do wonder these things too!  At least we have SM and so far Shawn and Kait are not letting us down!  giggling  They have snapped twice already.   I TOTALLY agree about Chris and Whit compared to Shawn and Kait.  No comparison at all.  Funny how Kait said Whit and Becca would be in her wedding party.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:33 am

I wish the couple well but I have no interest in following them or their story.

I hope K is not on DWTS. My impression of her has diminished this season and I certainly don't want to watch her on another show. Besides I really don't want to see a dancer competing for another season with non-dancers. It irks me when the show does this but they seem to do it every season.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:54 am

Do they have any plans besides going to Starbucks? They're both unemployed, so I wouldn't be shocked if they stay in LA and Kaitlyn campaigns for DWTS.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:08 am

Shawn doesn't look thrilled to be on GMA at all

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:11 am

I am still trying to figure out if Shawn had a nose job. Something looks totally different.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc