SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:11 am

BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn looked shocked and guilty when Ben confronted her in Dublin about the what happened when he went to the shower in SA. Kaitlyn is not a good actress. No way they came up with some elaborate scheme and even if they did, it is TPTB decision who is going to be TB. Not theirs. This is nothing more than Shawn campaigning for someone he calles a "best friend" and vice versa IMO.

I don't like Shawn either but I'm not going to hold it against Ben and Cupcake that they are buddies with him. Clearly there's a side of him I haven't seen.

I think that Shawn probably is a super likeable guy - as long as you stay on his good side and don't do anything to p*ss him off. If you challenge him, confront him, or disagree with him in any way, he turns into a completely different person. I mean, I really liked Shawn the first 4 episodes...I'm sure that his "non-competition" mostly saw that side of him. I don't hold it against Ben or Chris to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I always remember that guys like Jef Holm, Juan Pablo, and Ben Flajnick were very popular and well-liked in the house. Being popular doesn't necessarily mean you are a good guy.

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 am

nutty1 wrote:Another season over!! There was much more love and affection from K & S than from Whit and Chris, that's for sure. I wish them well, I do think they make a good couple. Now the real test begins....the real world.

I know K is from Canada, but does she stay in the US at her parents' place? I wonder with their plans are? Does Shawn have a job now? I am curious about today forward.......
IMO, since her parents have places around Leduc as well as in Arizona, I believe from looking at her instagram when she was on Chris's season, her parents go to their place in Canada for the summer and go to Arizona in the winter.

IMO, they both may end up in Nashville with an option for them to come back to Canada at the family's favorite vacation area in the Okanagan Valley.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:26 am

Would like to have a place to sum up my feelings towards this season:

Kaitlyn
I was rooting for her to be the B'ette after CS's season, thought she was a 30 years old GROWN UP who knows who she is, what she wants. Thought it was a mature confident wowan behind the bubbly personality, and is genuine about her feelings because she knows what she is doing and happy about that.

GOSH, after seeing the whole season, including some post ATFR interview, she turned our to be meAndi 2.0. She is just a little spoiled brat who doesn't want to grow up, who use "in the moment" as an excuse to hurt people in her course in figuring out life. She was/is lost, aimless, and a mess.

Kait, enjoy being the nanny of the big baby.

Shawn
He was among one of the a few I liked in the pre-season sleuthing stage, obviously fooled by his look and deep voice. After his various needing for validation sessions, I'm done with this guy. Not to mention, he is a major hyprocrite. And I dont even walk to talk about this guy now.

Kaitboo
Surface level couple, I haven't heard anything other than sweet talk / confrotation / validation. NO, nothing from this couple. They may be all giddy around each other, but I think when the lust fades out, they would hate each other for being who they are. K will hate S being jealous & possessive, and jobless. S will hate K being "in the moment".

I am sad about this season, because the lead turned from likeable to unlikeable, and there was no love story at all.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:30 am

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Kaitlyn looked shocked and guilty when Ben confronted her in Dublin about the what happened when he went to the shower in SA. Kaitlyn is not a good actress. No way they came up with some elaborate scheme and even if they did, it is TPTB decision who is going to be TB. Not theirs. This is nothing more than Shawn campaigning for someone he calles a "best friend" and vice versa IMO.

I don't like Shawn either but I'm not going to hold it against Ben and Cupcake that they are buddies with him. Clearly there's a side of him I haven't seen.

I think that Shawn probably is a super likeable guy - as long as you stay on his good side and don't do anything to p*ss him off. If you challenge him, confront him, or disagree with him in any way, he turns into a completely different person. I mean, I really liked Shawn the first 4 episodes...I'm sure that his "non-competition" mostly saw that side of him. I don't hold it against Ben or Chris to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I always remember that guys like Jef Holm, Juan Pablo, and Ben Flajnick were very popular and well-liked in the house. Being popular doesn't necessarily mean you are a good guy.

Exactly! And this is the reason why so many people hate Nick.
He didn't put up a "Mr. Nice" mask to get friends, he just does his own thing, like him or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:32 am

^^ respect your opinion, but totally disagree. I love kait and happy she picked someone she feels so strongly about. Smiley Time will tell as it always does with this show, but for now they are happy and seeing if they "fit" in the real world.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:34 am

Just watching the ATFR right now and I noticed that Kaitlyn looks super duper nervous with Nick at the beginning, IMO afraid of what he might have already said or will say. At the first commercial break as they pan away he says something to her like "you are alright"... I think he obviously had something that he could have said (nudies etc.) and was giving her the nod that he hadn't said anything and wasn't planning to I don't know something I just noticed.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:40 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^ respect your opinion, but totally disagree.  I love kait and happy she picked someone she feels so strongly about. Smiley  Time will tell as it always does with this show, but for now they are happy and seeing if they "fit" in the real world.  

Well, I do think she is right about picking him, he is the best fit. But I really cannot see a deeper connection between these two. I dont know, maybe they are both surface level who can only think of where to get coffee together as this moment, emotional or mental connection is too far away for them to think about.

I still remember how Des moved to Seattle right after the finale, in order to start a new and real life with Chris. They may not be seeing each other that much during the season, but I do think they did discuss about the future and thus made such arrnagement.

For Kaitboo? I think to plan things 6 months later maybe a little too soon for them. They look like high school kind of love, all giddy and happy. But what's next? They are engaged!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:40 am

Just watching the ATFR right now and I noticed that Kaitlyn looks super duper nervous with Nick at the beginning, IMO afraid of what he might have already said or will say. At the first commercial break as they pan away he says something to her like "you are alright"... I think he obviously had something that he could have said (nudies etc.) and was giving her the nod that he hadn't said anything and wasn't planning to I don't know something I just noticed.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 am

I think that they were definitely trying to get him to talk about the sexting and FT-Ing until 3 in the morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they had offered him something, whether it was a monetary reward or the Bachelor gig, to get him to say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:58 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think that they were definitely trying to get him to talk about the sexting and FT-Ing until 3 in the morning. I wouldn't be surprised if they had offered him something, whether it was a monetary reward or the Bachelor gig, to get him to say it.

Glad he resisted and hope it means he is done with the bachelor and bachelorette. We can get our Nick fill from the modeling pics and I selfishly don't have to be sad defending him against those who are not fans. You would think he was a dictator and not just the captain of our island.

I am sure Shawn is awesome if you don't threaten him, but if you do watch out. Nothing says I love this woman like she is banging other dudes. But, maybe that is love speak to Kaitlyn. Sounds like Momma Kait dumped hubby #1 to find a man who put up with her being what IMO is a horrible human being. So I guess at the end of the day, does Shawn put up with Kaitlyn being that IMO horrible human being?

Oh and I know understand why MeKaitlyn and MeAndI have become such good friends. They were both so "wronged" by Nick who wanted to love them. Yup, sure. At least he kind of did something wrong to MeAndI. MeKaitlyn, he kept your sexting, nuddy, FT sessions to himself and still you roll your eyes at him after actually telling him ILY multiple times. She is just nothing but class, enjoy that prize Shawn, unfortunately for him this is not competitive fishing, he doesn't get to catch and release. :dripdrip
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 am

MeAndi & MeKaitlyn didn't allow guys to love them without approval. How dare Nick? He is just a creepy salesman, his love certainly downgraded our two wonderful diva. It's all his fault, 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:32 am

peggy0221 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^ respect your opinion, but totally disagree.  I love kait and happy she picked someone she feels so strongly about. Smiley  Time will tell as it always does with this show, but for now they are happy and seeing if they "fit" in the real world.  

Well, I do think she is right about picking him, he is the best fit. But I really cannot see a deeper connection between these two. I dont know, maybe they are both surface level who can only think of where to get coffee together as this moment, emotional or mental connection is too far away for them to think about.

I still remember how Des moved to Seattle right after the finale, in order to start a new and real life with Chris. They may not be seeing each other that much during the season, but I do think they did discuss about the future and thus made such arrnagement.

For Kaitboo? I think to plan things 6 months later maybe a little too soon for them. They look like high school kind of love, all giddy and happy. But what's next? They are engaged!!

IMO nothing is wrong with visiting both cities before decide where to live!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc