SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My name is Kasha and I am suffering from social media shame. I am disgusting. I am not on twitter. I don't do instagram, snatchchat and the only periscope I do is actually an old, childhood kaleidoscope. The colors are much prettier and I talk to myself as I turn the color changer. :shootme:

I am your twin. I signed up for a facebook account to help coordinate my high school class reunion 5 years ago and have not looked at it since.

nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bet2Win Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:OT also -- Social media has taken over our lives.  We are slowly losing our capacity to interact meaningfully with others on a one-on-one basis, to hold a meaningful face-to-face conversation, etc.  You can call me a cynic if you want, but I don't think this is good for humanity.   I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy.  JMHO.

These days it is refreshing when I'm out at a restaurant to actually see two people having a conversation and not just each separately on their cell phones texting, tweeting, etc. It is positively sad. What's the point? You might as well have stayed home.

I just can't get into Kaitlyn and Shawn and this obsession with SM is just one of many reasons. They may very well work out since they are so in sync with their boozing and attention seeking, but I'd be embarrassed if they were my kids. Hopefully, after a few weeks they will slow down with the oversharing but I won't be holding my breath. I never understand how people find the time to do all this SM stuff if they actually had lives with any degree of responsibility...of course, they are unemployed and will probably continue to be if this is any indication.

My DH has learned if he wants to communicate with me, don't text, I won't respond. As much as it pains him, he has to hear my voice to communicate with me. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:24 pm

I like texting because you can do it when you get a chance and they can answer in their time also. I really don't like talking on the phone but I will call if it's something complicated.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:36 pm

hi - Help anyone ...

I'm lost in here, still haven't figured out how to find my messages - Can someone please post a link to a good ad blocker, so I can use some of the websites that have live stream tv of the bachelor / bachette etc shows without all of the pop up ads blocking it, and also suggest the best place to watch the shows ? (Safest etc)

Thanks. sorry this is in the middle of the wrong place.

I can't start new threads, and can't find my old posts.

Thanks for the help.

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Bachfan I send you a pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc