SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:47 pm

The youtube is like her snapchats/peri's from what it sounds like.
I honestly thought this was the gal we got during C.S's season only TPTB sanitized her a bit. She was unfiltered pretty much her season and ATFR she is full blown Kaitlyn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:10 am

IA Kasha. There's no pretending to be someone that she's not. That's the real deal. Accepting the role of the 'ette is a big responsibility IMO. You should be setting examples, for those in your age group or younger, or anyone for that matter.

I don't think she's doing a great job so far. JMHO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA Kasha. There's no pretending to be someone that she's not. That's the real deal. Accepting the role of the 'ette is a big responsibility IMO. You should be setting examples, for those in your age group or younger, or anyone for that matter.

I agree.  Unfortunately, looks like she is a role model for about a million viewers.  Trash sells and Kaitlyn is all about the "moment".   She thinks she is a comedian, but I know I am not laughing.  I don't think she cares if her viewers are pre-teens and I do not believe she feels morally obligated to set an example to anyone.  Personally, I give them, as a couple, less time than Jodi.  She has the attention span of a gnat.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA Kasha. There's no pretending to be someone that she's not. That's the real deal. Accepting the role of the 'ette is a big responsibility IMO. You should be setting examples, for those in your age group or younger, or anyone for that matter.

And therein lies why lots of people are really drawn to her, IMO. She's not trying to project an image of a perfect angle that she's not. She doesn't put time into crafting the perfect politically correct words or actions that will appeal to the widest audience and not upset anyone. She's not trying to convince people to like some fake sanitized version of herself. She's doing Kaitlyn, unabashedly, unapologetically, without reservation. Some like her some don't and she's not trying to change that.

And to respectfully disagree, I think we should make clear to our kids these are people who want to be on tv and are put there for entertainment and to get people talking. They are not nor should they be thought of as role models. We can learn much more about how not to live/act/think from reality tv than vice versa and that's what I 'd tell my kids when they get to an age to watch all the junk there is on tv. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:44 pm

I totally agree, she's not fake. That IMO is the only way to go. I like that she's not trying to change anything or be someone she's not because that is so annoying.

I just don't like what I see, and for the purpose of discussion, that's my opinion. She has a lot of fans, my opinion won't matter to her I'm sure. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:04 pm

remockered wrote:

I agree.  Unfortunately, looks like she is a role model for about a million viewers.  Trash sells and Kaitlyn is all about the "moment".   She thinks she is a comedian, but I know I am not laughing.  I don't think she cares if her viewers are pre-teens and I do not believe she feels morally obligated to set an example to anyone.  Personally, I give them, as a couple, less time than Jodi.  She has the attention span of a gnat.

That one million was 250,00-300,000 at the time of the MTA taping. I don't think she suddenly gained 700,000 fans since then. It's pretty obvious those followers were purchased. I think I remember Andi doing that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Well Kaitlyn had her followers on IG "bought" already before she was announced to be one of 2 possible Bettes. There was a significant jump of more than 70.000 already at the time over a weekend, but I haven't followed her since.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I totally agree, she's not fake. That IMO is the only way to go. I like that she's not trying to change anything or be someone she's not because that is so annoying.

I just don't like what I see, and for the purpose of discussion, that's my opinion. She has a lot of fans, my opinion won't matter to her I'm sure. laugh out loud
That's what's so disturbing to me....she's not fake. This is what she is. In comparison to Ashley and JP, she's an ignorant child.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 pm

I think Kaitlyn is fake.
Being all out there and crazy to me is not my definition of not being fake.
Being honest is my definition of not being fake.
Her actions don't match her words and she rewrites history instead of owning what she does.
To me, that's fake.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:14 pm

I've always thought she was fake, too. She's that girl in the bar (there's always at least one) laughing too loud with the guys at their stupid jokes- trying to make herself seem like the fun, cool girl. The lip injections, the self tanner, the wanna-be rapper Canadian white girl. It all rings fake to me. Sorry if that's offensive. It's just my opinion- probably influenced by where I live. Girls like that don't do well here.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:35 pm

I'm not offended but do want to say, we are not all like that, and 2. you don't have to be Canadian to get lip injections, use self tanner and be a wannabe anything. Also, I don't think it matters where you're from, IMO anyone behaving that way at that age, to me, is foolish. I think it has more to do with fame getting to her and not where she's from.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not offended but do want to say, we are not all like that, and 2. you don't have to be Canadian to get lip injections, use self tanner and be a wannabe anything. Also, I don't think it matters where you're from, IMO anyone behaving that way at that age, to me, is foolish. I think it has more to do with fame getting to her and not where she's from.

Sorry, I meant Canadian white girl as far a being a rapper- and trying to talk like one. I like real rap music so it bugs me. What is she going to rap about- the latest offering from Michael Kors? The horror of the tanning salon being closed for a holiday? There was a snapchat that she did after Ian left and there was a transcript printed out in an article. She said, "It's my journey, yo! She ended it with, "Do you, bro?" I don't know any grown woman who talks like that- maybe a 13 year old boy. That's the kind of thing I was referring to. The lip injections (and making perma-duck face) tanner, etc. should have been a different paragraph I guess. I hope that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc