SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:32 pm

WrongReasons wrote:
remockered wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA Kasha. There's no pretending to be someone that she's not. That's the real deal. Accepting the role of the 'ette is a big responsibility IMO. You should be setting examples, for those in your age group or younger, or anyone for that matter.

I don't think she's doing a great job so far. JMHO's

I agree.  Unfortunately, looks like she is a role model for about a million viewers.  Trash sells and Kaitlyn is all about the "moment".   She thinks she is a comedian, but I know I am not laughing.  I don't think she cares if her viewers are pre-teens and I do not believe she feels morally obligated to set an example to anyone.  Personally, I give them, as a couple, less time than Jodi.  She has the attention span of a gnat.

That one million was 250,00-300,000 at the time of the MTA taping. I don't think she suddenly gained 700,000 fans since then. It's pretty obvious those followers were purchased. I think I remember Andi doing that as well.

I wonder if their fan support was dwindling, people started to unfollow them so they decided to buy "fans"

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Max64 wrote:
WrongReasons wrote:
That one million was 250,00-300,000 at the time of the MTA taping. I don't think she suddenly gained 700,000 fans since then. It's pretty obvious those followers were purchased. I think I remember Andi doing that as well.

I wonder if their fan support was dwindling, people started to unfollow them so they decided to buy "fans"

Not surprising at all to me if Kaitlyn bought followers. After all, she doesn't want anyone to overshadow her and now she is the first one with 1 million as Becca tweeted.

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:29 pm

Lol, don't ask Becca how many K purchased? She'll block you! LMBO!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:29 pm

What does this mean exactly if you buy followers? Are they real people or simply like the blow up doll you put in the passenger's seat so you qualify for the carpool lane? Is it a cyber make-believe? And why would one do this?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:32 pm

From what I understand it's important to have the most followers as possible on SM. This makes you appear, ? I'm not sure what it makes you appear like, but I guess important?

The followers are phoney, most of them spam your account, and their pics are blank or have no followers themselves. So IMO you end up having a bunch of nobody's, what is exactly what you are if you had to buy followers. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What does this mean exactly if you buy followers? Are they real people or simply like the blow up doll you put in the passenger's seat so you qualify for the carpool lane? Is it a cyber make-believe? And why would one do this?
Kasha I'm guessing it's a great conversation piece if you want to represent their brand. Lord only knows what K thinks she should represent. Whew...I can only imagine. Lingerie...sex toys maybe...who knows!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:35 pm

It is make-believe people.
People do it to boost their followers # for a number of reasons.
Kaitlyn tweeted to one person on her Twitter "It is disgusting" that the person she tweeted to only had 20 followers.
I would thus think it matters how many followers she has.
It is ego driven and also to promote themselves to companies that they can do sponsorship for so can make money off of it if their followers will buy from the link, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:45 pm

My name is Kasha and I am suffering from social media shame. I am disgusting. I am not on twitter. I don't do instagram, snatchchat and the only periscope I do is actually an old, childhood kaleidoscope. The colors are much prettier and I talk to myself as I turn the color changer. :shootme:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:41 pm

I can't answer for how they buy them, but as for why... $$$.

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:54 am

WrongReasons wrote:I've always thought she was fake, too. She's that girl in the bar (there's always at least one) laughing too loud with the guys at their stupid jokes- trying to make herself seem like the fun, cool girl. The lip injections, the self tanner, the wanna-be rapper Canadian white girl. It all rings fake to me. Sorry if that's offensive. It's just my opinion- probably influenced by where I live. Girls like that don't do well here.

OT but I just had to say, WrongReasons that I love your avi. So appropriate with your name.

Carry on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:42 am

OT also -- Social media has taken over our lives. We are slowly losing our capacity to interact meaningfully with others on a one-on-one basis, to hold a meaningful face-to-face conversation, etc. You can call me a cynic if you want, but I don't think this is good for humanity. I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:24 am

Columbia, MD wrote:OT also -- Social media has taken over our lives.  We are slowly losing our capacity to interact meaningfully with others on a one-on-one basis, to hold a meaningful face-to-face conversation, etc.  You can call me a cynic if you want, but I don't think this is good for humanity.   I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy.  JMHO.

These days it is refreshing when I'm out at a restaurant to actually see two people having a conversation and not just each separately on their cell phones texting, tweeting, etc. It is positively sad. What's the point? You might as well have stayed home.

I just can't get into Kaitlyn and Shawn and this obsession with SM is just one of many reasons. They may very well work out since they are so in sync with their boozing and attention seeking, but I'd be embarrassed if they were my kids. Hopefully, after a few weeks they will slow down with the oversharing but I won't be holding my breath. I never understand how people find the time to do all this SM stuff if they actually had lives with any degree of responsibility...of course, they are unemployed and will probably continue to be if this is any indication.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc