SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Sean will be ca-noodle-ing tonight #KingCaNoodle

Season 11, Episode 4
Celebrity: Around the World in a Day
It's time for the celebrity recruits to tackle international food, so Anne Burrell and Rachael Ray test their knowledge of world cuisine by playing a fast-paced food game called "What in the World?!" Then, the recruits are forced to stretch their cooking boundaries by making their own hand-pulled noodles from scratch. The two celebrities with the worst dishes battle it out in an international-themed blind elimination challenge.Source

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:00 am

Our boy lives to cook another day. And if I was Catherine I would request that Asian noodle dish he made because it looked quite yummy. But maybe just buy the noodles instead of hand pulling them. Lol

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:32 pm

If you're trying to fight the Wednesday blues like me, you can check out this podcast with Sean. It's mainly fitness, as the Fit Dad Podcast title, suggests but still interesting.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-18-adjusting-our-training-as-we-age-former-d-1-athlete/id1237764163?i=1000392485156&mt=2

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:56 pm

^^ ah see, I knew the guy wasn't all pizza and snickers bars.

And don't forget Worst Cooks tonight. Hopefully I can get to it this evening. There's a ton on tonight.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:11 pm

This week is all about the "beef", well meat on Worst Cooks. Hoping Sean brings his skills to stay another week.
Season 11, Episode 5
Celebrity: This Meat Is Offal!
The celebrity recruits put their culinary knowledge to the test by playing Family Food, a game of food trivia and culinary tasks. Unfortunately for the celebrities, it's the "freaky food" edition, so some of the rounds are not for the faint of heart! Afterwards, the recruits learn the art of beef butchering and the least successful recruits go head-to-head in a high "steaks" challenge.

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:30 pm

When the Lowe's were in Seattle just before leaving on their cruise, Cat hosted a promotion for Seattle tourism called The Emerald Race. Three teams of former reality stars (all Amazing Race, I think) visit spots in Seattle. I recognize Cindy and Ernie (former TAR winners) and have a vague recollection of Brodie.

Here is episode one. Cat is in the beginning since she's the host. Enjoy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm

lipsis wrote:When the Lowe's were in Seattle just before leaving on their cruise, Cat hosted a promotion for Seattle tourism called The Emerald Race. Three teams of former reality stars (all Amazing Race, I think) visit spots in Seattle. I recognize Cindy and Ernie (former TAR winners) and have a vague recollection of Brodie.

Here is episode one. Cat is in the beginning since she's the host. Enjoy.

Cindy & Ernie won season 19.
Brodie & Kurt were 5th place on season 28.
Amy and Maya won season 25.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:11 pm

@havadrpepper thank you. Gosh, I don't remember Amy and Maya at all. Oh well. I know the Lowe's. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:00 pm

lipsis wrote:@havadrpepper thank you. Gosh, I don't remember Amy and Maya at all. Oh well. I know the Lowe's. laugh out loud

They were in the season with the married surfers (gal with one arm) and the married dentists. They were fourth going into the final leg (last team to arrive at the first roadblock challenge was eliminated). They came out of nowhere in the final memory challenge to win. That was the one where they had to search all the shipping containers in the shipyard to find a code to unlock the final clue. I really was happy when they won because they weren't a physical team... they were "food scientists".

I think it is neat that Seattle is doing this 3 day race. Good for Catherine for getting to host it!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Emerald Race Episode 2 - no Catherine in this one but in case you enjoy seeing the sights of her hometown.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:09 am

If it's Wednesday then it's time for another episode of Worst Cooks in America. Will desserts be Sean's final meal? Hopefully he cooks them and doesn't eat them all.

Season 11, Episode 6
Celebrity: Get Baked
The celebrity recruits finally tackle desserts, starting with a fast-paced assembly line challenge. Then, it's on to over-the-top milkshakes topped with decadent sweets. The two recruits with the worst desserts battle it out in a cupcake challenge.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:25 am

It was a sad night last night as our favorite cook was eliminated for his cupcakes. Still proud of him to making it to top 4 and earning money for his charity Michaela's Army.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake