SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:41 am

It's probably bad that last nights episode was my favorite so far. Hilarious! Except for Seanie leaving of course. But at least he didn't go out in third again. Nothing good ever comes from going out in third. Oh wait.... laugh out loud Congrats to Sean and Michaela's Army.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:04 am

I love that he is still supporting that charity after all these years.

We are still a week behind...I think?...here in Canada. I'm just watching the steak battle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Copied from Twitter thread.

And if that's not enough, they will be in NYC on Wednesday to participate in the AOL Build series. They will stream live at 2:00 est

DESCRIPTION
Sean and Catherine Lowe from Season 17’s success story of "The Bachelor" take the BUILD stage to chat about a few things. The Lowes are partnering with the Bertolli brand to launch its new Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce line in celebration of National Italian Heritage Month this October. The couple is also discussing the upcoming "Bachelor Winter Games" and Sean's celebrity appearance on Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America."

https://build.aol.com

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:37 am

The Emerald Race - Episode 3 (no Cat sighting)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:12 am

Quoting myself here to remind you about the AOL Build interview today starting at 2:00 est. It's scheduled to run until 2:30. Samuel is there. Don't know if we will see him or if Uncle Matty will be babysitting. You can use the link in my quoted post. Also, there is an AOL Build app that seems to work quite well.

Enjoy the show.

lipsis wrote:Copied from Twitter thread.

And if that's not enough, they will be in NYC on Wednesday to participate in the AOL Build series. They will stream live at 2:00 est

DESCRIPTION
Sean and Catherine Lowe from Season 17’s success story of "The Bachelor" take the BUILD stage to chat about a few things. The Lowes are partnering with the Bertolli brand to launch its new Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce line in celebration of National Italian Heritage Month this October. The couple is also discussing the upcoming "Bachelor Winter Games" and Sean's celebrity appearance on Food Network’s “Worst Cooks in America."

https://build.aol.com

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:42 am

Thanks for the reminder boss. Hopefully my work day will allow me to watch live.

They are doing some cooking, interviews, etc. at the Hearst building this morning so I expect some additional media from that. Sean wasn't completely struggling cutting onions so he learned something from a worst Cooks. laugh out loud

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Once the Build interview is posted on YouTube I'll bring fit over. In the meantime, they did some cooking with Elle magazine this morning. Head over here and click the first video to watch.

https://m.facebook.com/ellemagazine/video_grid/

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Not the whole thing but here's a few segments.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Here's the full interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqb5K-xh6Oc

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:34 pm

Haha I should've waited. I was excited doh. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Once the Build interview is posted on YouTube I'll bring fit over. In the meantime, they did some cooking with Elle magazine this morning. Head over here and click the first video to watch.

https://m.facebook.com/ellemagazine/video_grid/

Just watched this. Catherine is seriously a natural at on-air cooking demonstrations.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:26 pm

@lipsis @umngirl thanks for posting the clips! Great interview!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 61 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion Thread #3

+43
Astrobach
maryl
Crazylady29
Idlemess
pikake