SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel 10.08.15 7:59

I think the reason it appears her mother was drunk is because in the same article there is a picture of her at the liquor store with a shopping cart.

I know there are some boating excursions in my area that wearing a life jacket is mandatory. The Ontario Provincial Police have been lobbying for several years to make it mandatory to wear a life jacket in Ontario and all of Canada. They are very strict with proper boating laws and are constantly on the water issuing tickets, alcohol related and not having the proper number of life jackets on board . In most cases drownings can be prevented. It's immature IMO not to set an example on board, don't drink, wear a l/j. Drink all you want when you're on land.

Putting other lives in danger on the water is no different than drinking and driving. Touchy subject for me as our province is one of the highest numbers of drowning. We have a lot of lakes and a lot of drownings. It's so sad to hear in the news of yet another drowning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry 10.08.15 8:38

Yeah definitely looks more like sea sick to me.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 10.08.15 8:54

I watched the snap chats and the step dad was driving through extremely rough waters and Kaitlyn and Shawn were snapping that they were doing ok but Kaitlyn's mom was not. She was scared and seasick. All four people were wearing life jackets and Shawn tightens his as they are bumping wildly through the water. By the end of the snaps, Kaitlyn is also huddling down on the seat sea sick with her mom. No one appears drunk in the snaps on the boat - just scared and sea sick. That article is ridiculous!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel 10.08.15 8:57

That fact that they were out at all in those conditions is poor boating practises IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71490

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk 10.08.15 9:19

GuardianAngel wrote:That fact that they were out at all in those conditions is poor boating practises IMO.

ITA. Alcohol and boating can be deadly. IMO, Alcohol and basically everything can be deadly.

I only read the Inquisitor article and looked at their photos. I never saw a video, so maybe there was evidence of drinking that I missed. Or, maybe the drunkenness took place later at a hotel like another poster suggested. I really don't know. This couple, and this family, are so 'out there' IMO, that anything is possible with them.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.08.15 9:24

IMO, the magazines are not to be blamed.
When you basically have beer or wine with you 24x365, everyone would believe that article. They gave the material for the mag to edit it this way.

This reminds me of how whiny Shawn blamed the achohol/producers/process/other guy for his jealous and possessive behavior. 

So it seems to me that, this couple could never do wrong because they live in the moment, it must be the outside world trying to tear them apart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou 10.08.15 9:29

it is true that when you put your life out in pictures there is always someone waiting to exploit them and put together their own editorial. Just maybe some pics with alcohol (or in a shop that sells alcohol) have been added to pics of a rough boat ride to create their own story based upon nothing more than a desire to create sensation...

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue 10.08.15 9:30

All comes down to your perception of the couple, IMO. If you like them, you probably see no problems with their snapchat on the boat. If you don't like them, you are more likely to believe the worst and nitpick everything about their behavior.

The fact that K and S did snapchat while drinking alcohol in the past, makes them a target for everyone to assume that's all they do and therefore everyone must be drunk on the boat.

The fact that they have several comments on their twitters and igs praising them for these snapchats means they probably will continue to do them. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 10.08.15 10:24

I hope they do! Because they show a really sweet and loving couple that loves to have fun and is totally in love with each other! It's so fun to watch and see how happy they are and how much their families support and love them! It makes it easier to be a fan and to know that any article that claims otherwise is inaccurate.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 10.08.15 10:49

It's not hard to see why the rag mag went with what they did in the article.  When you tend to over-share on SM, especially when lots of the posts have included alcohol, it's not a hard jump to make.  

I don't necessarily dislike K&S, but I certainly don't like them either.  I wanted to, gave it a try and completely lost all interest in the couple.  I gave up trying to follow the couple during media rounds because of their immature behavior, snide comments and continued jabs at the other guys from the season.  So, I have no idea if they are or aren't drinking in the snapchat, nor do I really care, in all honesty.  But from reading here, it sounds as if not much has changed...they're still oversharing on SM and a good bit it is stuff probably best behind closed doors or in the privacy of your own friends and family.  IMO, not everything you think, say or do should be posted on SM for the world to see.  If Kait's mom is any indication of what she'll become, she won't ever change or mature, just simply get older.  I feel like at some point someone's going to have to do an intervention... force them to put down the phone, step away from SM and make them grow up a little and take some responsibility for their actions.  

If they make each other happy, then I wish them well.  I hope for their sakes it works because they're leaving a huge trail of info that could come back to bite them if it doesn't.  IMO, if they have to move forward with a new relationship and/or jobs down the road, some of this behavior on SM is going to come back to haunt them.  As always, JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva 10.08.15 10:56

Being loving and supportive of each other does not equate good decision making. Those are two totally separate things. Since every one has their own opinions about each, it is a subjective area.
You can be a loving and supportive and make bad decisions and you can be acrimonious and make good decisions. One does not guarantee the other nor is reliant upon the other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually 10.08.15 10:56

It seems like most of the criticism is coming from people who didn't bother to watch the snaps. I don't know what else to say other than you'd have to see the footage to understand it truly wasn't that serious. And Kaitlyn's stepdad was manning the boat when the weather changed and I haven't seen him drink on the snaps yet.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - #10 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
rhondam
maniluh
terabithia
gurlbrit
LenaActually
Relalou
california90
lleyki
timfan
nikikass
Lillie525