SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:27 am

Linds911 wrote:Looks like it was an engagement shoot based on the caption from the truck company!

redtruckbeer Business in the front and party in the back. Happy to play a small part in your engagement shoot today @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @tdelallave #repost

https://instagram.com/p/7RhzhyCQ76/

That's so cool if those are meant to be engagement pics. I feel like their future wedding should look just like the feeling in those pics. Casual, cool, laid back and fun. It's just how I would picture something for them.

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:35 am

I think at heart, Kait's a very laid-back, not at all high-glam, girl so I can easily imagine them getting married somewhere rustic, outside, with lots of fun elements and mason jars galore laugh out loud

As for the go-pro, attaching one to Kait is like attaching one to a squirrel or puppy or something. I know, Shawn, I hope we're ready too!

And here they are going fishing from Kait's snap today. They look so cute and casual Smiley

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Image13

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:11 pm

I hope they use the new camera on their fishing trip so we gets lots of pics and some videos of their trip.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:48 pm

K just said they won't have cell service for three days.  affraid
Say Whaaaa !
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:02 pm

LenaActually wrote:K just said they won't have cell service for three days.  affraid
Say Whaaaa !

Kaitlyn and Shawn will enjoy it, I'll be in withdrawal!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:06 pm

LenaActually wrote:K just said they won't have cell service for three days.  affraid
Say Whaaaa !
I know. I'll need another hobby and someone else to awwwww over while they're gone!! Hope I make it!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Say Whaaaa !

Oh no!! I feel the same way. Have fun shawn and kait. ;) Hopefully they make it up to us. :cutesmile!:

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Oh no !!! Three long days giggling  
Before we get new pics another cute one from unreserved Wine

Thank you to @KaitlynBristowe for sharing her #UnreservedMoments with us, and for showing us all how to be unapologetically true to ourselves. Cheers to this happy couple, here's to many more moments of love, laughter and really, really good wine. #Wine #TheBachelorette #Love |
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Oh goodness 3 whole days how are we going to survive!? Lol they are going to have a blast and its good they get to have some 1 on 1 time with no cameras ;) laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh goodness 3 whole days how are we going to survive!? Lol they are going to have a blast and its good they get to have some 1 on 1 time with no cameras ;) laugh out loud

No cameras ??? You forget Shawns new toy the GoPro Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:53 pm

Haha oh just saw his Snap! Well that should be fun!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I officially miss hearing from them! I hope they are having the time of their lives!
algold29
algold29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #2

+55
Sarahjoh5
isittrue
algold29
LenaActually
Linds911