SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Honestly for me, listening to Nick's podcast was like putting the "fun" back in this show.
It was just great fun, all around recapping a TV show, imo.
Nick has great comedic timing and is hilarious
..."Mikey dates like he lifts weights"... "just a few more curls and she will be mine".

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 3806527698 cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by rhondam Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:54 pm

Lol loved that too!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Please keep in mind if your favourite contestant/ couple in the whole world snark, they are the greatest funniest thing since slice bread.

If one who you dislike snarks, they are the worst human being in the world.

Sharing opinions is great. No need to get upset, we have a long way to go if he is TB.

Carry on.

ITA. I wonder how much of the negative comments regarding Nick is because he may be TB. I realize not everyone likes him, but IMO, he's seems to be judged on a different scale than everyone else.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 pm

julychild wrote:Yet to watch BIP but I listened to the podcast and enjoyed Nick's take on the show and the characters. What I heard was someone who takes the show as what it is, "a show" and found all the antics and dramatics good reality tv show material. Something to be laughed at and enjoyed. I think he will make a good producer for shows like these.
ITA! Who knows, that may be in the works... giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:09 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please keep in mind if your favourite contestant/ couple in the whole world snark, they are the greatest funniest thing since slice bread.

Sharing opinions is great. No need to get upset, we have a long way to go if he is TB.

Carry on.

ITA. I wonder how much of the negative comments regarding Nick is because he may be TB. I realize not everyone likes him, but IMO, he's seems to be judged on a different scale than everyone else.  

I would agree he does get quite a bit of criticism. But it's hard to compare him to other polarizing people who had just one run on the show, especially when he just keeps on giving. I think Andi, Kaitlyn, and Shawn get just as much, if not more. The last few seasons have left us with plenty to talk about laugh out loud.

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:12 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

Carry on.

See, I disagree. I think that if Shawn had come on and said the same things that Nick did, it would have been BRUTAL for him. All he said post-ATFR about Nick was that he would have thrown the ring overhand and everyone (including me, oops) went after him like he had just killed someone. Thinking back to the things that Andi, Josh, Kaitlyn, and shawn have said about him with fresh non-fan eyes...they never said anything that bad. Everything they said was true and they certainly never called him stupid or ugly, yet they were attacked every single time.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Carry on.

See, I disagree. I think that if Shawn had come on and said the same things that Nick did, it would have been BRUTAL for him. All he said post-ATFR about Nick was that he would have thrown the ring overhand and everyone (including me, oops) went after him like he had just killed someone. Thinking back to the things that Andi, Josh, Kaitlyn, and shawn have said about him with fresh non-fan eyes...they never said anything that bad. Everything they said was true and they certainly never called him stupid or ugly, yet they were attacked every single time.

Exactly! clapping!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:32 pm

After reading this thread I had to go and listen to the podcast and was expecting him to come across as a total d-bag. Do I think he loves to hear himself talk yep that was pretty apparent but I actually thought he was just being snarky/funny and for every person he snarked he gave a compliment, including Josh, Joe, JJ, Mikey etc.

Do I think he thinks pretty highly of himself, yep definitely do but you would have to go on this show. I think part of this could be him just having a certain level of confidence and being very comfortable in his own skin. Also, I thought he was pretty on point with his comments a lot of what I had already thought.

In conclusion I think he thinks highly of himself but don't think he would kill a kitten Hugesmile
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:38 pm

If anyone is going to talk about anything said in a podcast, I don't want to implement a rule to quote the time frame all the time, however, there is a lot of information being posted from the podcast that is not accurate. Please make sure you listen to podcasts word for word if you're going to quote something.

Around the 14 minute mark..

https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends/paradise-s2e2-with-nick-viall
"BenH... I have alot of respect... really really great guy... I'm might be giving myself too much credit...little bit more of a polished version than I was...what I always respected about Ben.. for a young man 26 yrs old he is self aware enough to realize he hasn't figured it all out no one really has..ben h was one of the first guys....to come up sit down and talk to me and have a real genuine conversation ,.so much respect for him..he would be a great choice...

That's a far cry from "Nick said Ben hasn't figured it all out"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:41 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Exactly! clapping!

IDK, calling someone a terrible person without getting to know them is pretty bad, IMO.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah...I never thought that he was THAT cocky until I heard this interview. Just a tip, maybe someone who can't spell "wit" or doesn't understand how pronouns work shouldn't be calling other people stupid.

Who did he call stupid, and did I read ugly too?

Haha, pretty much everyone. Joshua (made fun of his "is she an amazing woman or a cool chick" comment, said he was stupid for not knowing where Tokyo is, said that people fear what they don't know and he doesn't know anything), Mikey and Jonathan (for being able to be manipulated by a country boy like Jonathan), Clare (said he met her and she was just going off on circles about things). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but those were the main ones. Also said that Joe was super paranoid and Ashley had no perspective.

He said that Tenley was adorable and the only thing wrong with her was her picking Joshua and the host said "it's probably because he's cute" and Nick said "is he? I think if you met him I real life, you'd feel differently".

But a podcast is suppose to be snarky and to make fun of the show and it's characters. That is exactly what we all do on sm and this forum, really I am just confused his people on this forum who snark and have such strong opinion and rude comments about the show and it's contestant can have a problem with Nicks podcast. Oh well it is what it is

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 1f49b  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 pm

Did Ben say he realizes he hasn't figured it all out? Cause if not, then that sounds like Nick's own commentary. Sounds like he's setting himself up as the perfect candidate, while appearing to compliment the other guy.

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19