SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If anyone is going to talk about anything said in a podcast, I don't want to implement a rule to quote the time frame all the time, however, there is a lot of information being posted from the podcast that is not accurate. Please make sure you listen to podcasts word for word if you're going to quote something.

Around the 14 minute mark..

https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends/paradise-s2e2-with-nick-viall
"BenH... I have alot of respect... really really great guy... I'm might be giving myself too much credit...little bit more of a polished version than I was...what I always respected about Ben.. for a young man 26 yrs old he is self aware enough to realize he hasn't figured it all out no one really has..ben h was one of the first guys....to come up sit down and talk to me and have a real genuine conversation ,.so much respect for him..he would be a great choice...

That's a far cry from "Nick said Ben hasn't figured it all out"

I included all that in my original post:

- says he has a lot of respect for Ben H, says he's as sweet as everyone says and that he reminds Nick of himself at 26 y/o (bit of a humble brag); said Ben was the first guy to come up to him and get to know him when he got there; said that they are very similar and Ben's just a 8 year younger version than him
- Said Ben Z and Jared are also sweethearts
- Definitely seems to want the gig, as he not so subtly said "Ben doesn't have everything figured out", but he's 34-y/o who knows what he wants in a woman and has gotten to know himself well

Obviously, my opinions and take of the podcast are going to influence what I write. I did write it seems, as I do think the "hasn't figured everything out" was a very calculated comment, especially when he later talked about himself and how he knew himself and knew what he wanted to be a good Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Please keep in mind if your favourite contestant/ couple in the whole world snark, they are the greatest funniest thing since slice bread.

If one who you dislike snarks, they are the worst human being in the world.

Sharing opinions is great. No need to get upset, we have a long way to go if he is TB.

Carry on.

ITA. I wonder how much of the negative comments regarding Nick is because he may be TB. I realize not everyone likes him, but IMO, he's seems to be judged on a different scale than everyone else.  

See, I disagree. I think that if Shawn had come on and said the same things that Nick did, it would have been BRUTAL for him. All he said post-ATFR about Nick was that he would have thrown the ring overhand and everyone (including me, oops) went after him like he had just killed someone. Thinking back to the things that Andi, Josh, Kaitlyn, and shawn have said about him with fresh non-fan eyes...they never said anything that bad. Everything they said was true and they certainly never called him stupid or ugly, yet they were attacked every single time.

The ridiculous thing about Shawn saying that about the ring toss was that he must need to get his eyes checked since Nick DID throw overhand. Even more ridiculous that Kaitlyn agreed with him and laughed about.

And who laughs about hurting someone? Even Andi says Nick is genuine about love, so do many others, including Kaitlyn saying he was there for the right reasons and even CH saying the same.

Being genuine about LOVE is the most important thing, IMO, because it means you put that persons heart in the palm of your hand and you treat it like the fragile treasure it is. Way more important to be genuine about love than anything else, imo. If I had a choice on being genuine about something I would choose Love.  :Nod: Amazingly, that is something even those that don't like Nick agree upon!

Furthermore, no one that Nick talked about in his podcast had their heart broken like he has.
None of them have. I would say that about anyone that went through what he did and have sympathy especially after Nick's own mother looked Kaitlyn in the eye and said that she wouldn't take him to F2 to hurt him.
It's why his mom thought he was joking when he told her he was dumped at FRC.

And Kaitlyn admitted that she loved Nick to his face at FRC and that they had talked about her letting him go the minute she knew.
That Kaitlyn didn't even say "that didn't happen" regarding her telling Nick she loved him at ATFR only adds to that.
Yes, it is the journey, etc, but ultimately it is the delivery wherein the difference lies.

Shawn essentially labeled (pretended not to) Nick "fake" on ATFR and the "Other dude".
Funny enough, JJ, Sarah, Tanner, and even Andi have said otherwise including many others.
Shawn and Kaitlyn talked about Nick in their periscopes and Shawn Re-tweeted that tweet by Josh M about Nick.
Kaitlyn ignored him totally in her blogs like he was nothing at all.

Nick supported and took the high road for months and for what? A cold person who couldn't even say "I am sorry I hurt you?"

Imo, Nick HAS taken the high road. What did he say in that podcast that was negative about Kaitlyn?
Anything? Nope. And that's the point, imo, because that's who broke his heart not anyone else he is recapping about on BIP.
Taking the high road is not talking about Kaitlyn negatively and Nick hasn't said anything negative about her on this podcast or about Shawn.
He even said he respected Shawn going after Kaitlyn.

Everyone else on the podcast was BIP returns and Joshua who accused him of just wanting fame was on his own second stint on BIP talking about Molly, etc. Those guys dished it to him and Nick can dish it back and they can take it and vice versa.

It is not the same as Kaitlyn and Shawn and their behavior regarding Nick because Nick never laughed about Kailtyn and Shawn's relationship on that podcast or made fun of the couple like they made fun of Nick.
Totally different things.

I wish there was a transcript for Nick's podcast because even posting that he said he "liked being a bad guy" was completely false.
When that happens, it is difficult to trust what is being posted objectionably and opinions can be biased and misinformed.
JMO and apologies for the long post.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:53 pm

Great post AAL.......

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 1f49b  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

ITA. I wonder how much of the negative comments regarding Nick is because he may be TB. I realize not everyone likes him, but IMO, he's seems to be judged on a different scale than everyone else.  

See, I disagree. I think that if Shawn had come on and said the same things that Nick did, it would have been BRUTAL for him. All he said post-ATFR about Nick was that he would have thrown the ring overhand and everyone (including me, oops) went after him like he had just killed someone. Thinking back to the things that Andi, Josh, Kaitlyn, and shawn have said about him with fresh non-fan eyes...they never said anything that bad. Everything they said was true and they certainly never called him stupid or ugly, yet they were attacked every single time.

The ridiculous thing about Shawn saying that about the ring toss was that he must need to get his eyes checked since Nick DID throw overhand. Even more ridiculous that Kaitlyn agreed with him and laughed about.

And who laughs about hurting someone? Even Andi says Nick is genuine about love, so do many others, including Kaitlyn saying he was there for the right reasons and even CH saying the same.

Being genuine about LOVE is the most important thing, IMO, because it means you put that persons heart in the palm of your hand and you treat it like the fragile treasure it is. Way more important to be genuine about love than anything else, imo. If I had a choice on being genuine about something I would choose Love.  :Nod: Amazingly, that is something even those that don't like Nick agree upon!

Furthermore, no one that Nick talked about in his podcast had their heart broken like he has.
None of them have. I would say that about anyone that went through what he did and have sympathy especially after Nick's own mother looked Kaitlyn in the eye and said that she wouldn't take him to F2 to hurt him.
It's why his mom thought he was joking when he told her he was dumped at FRC.

And Kaitlyn admitted that she loved Nick to his face at FRC and that they had talked about her letting him go the minute she knew.
That Kaitlyn didn't even say "that didn't happen" regarding her telling Nick she loved him at ATFR only adds to that.
Yes, it is the journey, etc, but ultimately it is the delivery wherein the difference lies.

Shawn essentially labeled (pretended not to) Nick "fake" on ATFR and the "Other dude".
Funny enough, JJ, Sarah, Tanner, and even Andi have said otherwise including many others.
Shawn and Kaitlyn talked about Nick in their periscopes and Shawn Re-tweeted that tweet by Josh M about Nick.
Kaitlyn ignored him totally in her blogs like he was nothing at all.

Nick supported and took the high road for months and for what? A cold person who couldn't even say "I am sorry I hurt you?"

Imo, Nick HAS taken the high road. What did he say in that podcast that was negative about Kaitlyn?
Anything? Nope. And that's the point, imo, because that's who broke his heart not anyone else he is recapping about on BIP.
Taking the high road is not talking about Kaitlyn negatively and Nick hasn't said anything negative about her on this podcast or about Shawn.
He even said he respected Shawn going after Kaitlyn.

Everyone else on the podcast was BIP returns and Joshua who accused him of just wanting fame was on his own second stint on BIP talking about Molly, etc. Those guys dished it to him and Nick can dish it back and they can take it and vice versa.

It is not the same as Kaitlyn and Shawn and their behavior regarding Nick because Nick never laughed about Kailtyn and Shawn's relationship on that podcast or made fun of the couple like they made fun of Nick.
Totally different things.

I wish there was a transcript for Nick's podcast because even posting that he said he "liked being a bad guy" was completely false.
When that happens, it is difficult to trust what is being posted objectionably and opinions can be biased and misinformed.
JMO and apologies for the long post.

Well written, and ITA. Shawn and Kaitlyn were mean after the show ended, and nothing about what Shawn said about Nick was true, NOTHING. It was simply his jealous opinion.

Nick's comments on the podcast was satire at it's best. Shawn comments was bullying at it's best. IMO, of course.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:00 am

Everyone is welcome to listen to the podcast themselves and write up their own summary. I wrote that post as quickly as I could and as best as I could remember. I even went back and edited it when someone pointed out that I had misquoted him. My intention was never to misrepresent him, but give a quick summary to those that were unable to listen to it. I will never make that mistake again. *sigh* I really need to take a break from this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am

Personally I don't care what their prior 'heartbreak' is like, and I'm using that word loosely because I don't think he was truly heartbroken over getting dumped by someone he dated a handful of times. So because he had the sadz, he can do/say whatever now? I'm honestly surprised that this kind of pass exists. Emily lost her fiancé/BF, some of these people lost spouses, parents, etc. and Nick is just so special and can say whatever while he mends his broke  heart...  Suspect

His backhanded compliment of Ben was not lost on me, that is classic Nick. Attempting to build himself up while pretending to stay classy.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:11 am

It's simple to me:

1) Kaitlyn and Shawn making fun of Nick who was the F2.
2) Nick on podcast not making fun of Kaitlyn and Shawn who are lead/F1.

The issue was about what the lead/F1 have said (their own voices) on record about Nick and what Nick on record (his own voice) about them.... and K&S were the ones who were kicking him when Nick was down. Nick hasn't kicked K&S at all.

Anyone else? It's not the same at all. They are not part of that heartbreak, it is just a show... there's no relationship or love triangles between Nick and JJ, Ben, Jared, Joshua, Tenley, Clare, and so on and he hasn't broken their hearts or they broken his. Evidence can be found of BIP people saying positive or negative things about Nick or by not saying anything imply something. But fact is: Nick said positive things about each person and I can spend the time posting it all on here but that would be a waste of my time since it likely would be interpreted to be manipulative and evil and just the end of the world as we know it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 am

It's moot to me because both sides have said something about the other. No one is innocent here. Nick doesn't have a clue what the high road is and I admit it's a pet peeve of mine when these people go on and on about integrity, high road, class, etc, while being clueless about it themselves.

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:18 am

Is it time for the Special Snowflake song again?

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 18 50a6018b8551c8f0989417100b1c7d85

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 am

bleuberry wrote:It's moot to me because both sides have said something about the other. No one is innocent here and comparing their comments is futile. Nick doesn't have a clue what the high road is and I admit it's a pet peeve of mine when these people go on and on about integrity, high road, class, etc, while being clueless about it themselves.
Can you kindly point out in that podcast where Nick makes fun of Kaitlyn and Shawn's relationship and feelings for one another?
Or in any audio podcast or video where he speaks that he makes fun of them of his own volition about their relationship and feelings or the FRC and their engagement (maybe something like, if I were Shawn I would have proposed while walking on water)?

I am not going by what is written but what comes from the horses mouths.
As of now, there's evidence of Kaitlyn and Shawn making fun of Nick on TV and periscope visual and audio.
I would love to find the evidence of Nick making fun of Kaitlyn and Shawn's relationship on TV or audio.

Until that evidence is produced, Nick is on a higher road than Kaitlyn and Shawn have taken considering they are the winner, winners.

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah...I never thought that he was THAT cocky until I heard this interview. Just a tip, maybe someone who can't spell "wit" or doesn't understand how pronouns work shouldn't be calling other people stupid.

Who did he call stupid, and did I read ugly too?

Haha, pretty much everyone. Joshua (made fun of his "is she an amazing woman or a cool chick" comment, said he was stupid for not knowing where Tokyo is, said that people fear what they don't know and he doesn't know anything), Mikey and Jonathan (for being able to be manipulated by a country boy like Jonathan), Clare (said he met her and she was just going off on circles about things). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but those were the main ones. Also said that Joe was super paranoid and Ashley had no perspective.

He said that Tenley was adorable and the only thing wrong with her was her picking Joshua and the host said "it's probably because he's cute" and Nick said "is he? I think if you met him I real life, you'd feel differently".
This crap with him and Joshua happened months ago. Let it go, Nick. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 am

All I will add, is that I am so thankful K picked S, as they really deserve each other.  Regardless what Nick does now, or in the future, he will be successful.  If he is TB it will be an awesome ride.  Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow!!  :sprinklehearts
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19