SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:30 am

bleuberry wrote:It's moot to me because both sides have said something about the other. No one is innocent here. Nick doesn't have a clue what the high road is and I admit it's a pet peeve of mine when these people go on and on about integrity, high road, class, etc, while being clueless about it themselves.

Just want to say I love your posts bleu!  :yes: Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 am

chasingpavements wrote:Everyone is welcome to listen to the podcast themselves and write up their own summary. I wrote that post as quickly as I could and as best as I could remember. I even went back and edited it when someone pointed out that I had misquoted him. My intention was never to misrepresent him, but give a quick summary to those that were unable to listen to it. I will never make that mistake again. *sigh* I really need to take a break from this forum.

Breaks are understandable and IMO, advised at times.  I took one from both board and show for 3 seasons (Des, JPG and Andi), only to return to the in it for the fame farmer and oversharing Kait!  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 3806527698   If TPTB are trying to cure my addiction to this silly show, they're sure succeeding!  Right now, I'm thinking of sticking with the board and not bothering with the show!  giggling  Don't be gone too long (maybe a few days or weeks, not 3 seasons) I enjoy reading your posts and thoughts!

bleuberry wrote:It's moot to me because both sides have said something about the other. No one is innocent here. Nick doesn't have a clue what the high road is and I admit it's a pet peeve of mine when these people go on and on about integrity, high road, class, etc, while being clueless about it themselves.

Totally agree!  They've all said and done some things they shouldn't.  IMO, it should not be tit for tat on keeping up with or justifying their behaviors.  If your going to claim to take the high road, do it and stick with it.  Not pointing out something Nick did or didn't do at the moment, I'm saying that as a general across the board, to apply to all that choose to go on this show, comment.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 am

bleuberry wrote:Personally I don't care what their prior 'heartbreak' is like, and I'm using that word loosely because I don't think he was truly heartbroken over getting dumped by someone he dated a handful of times. So because he had the sadz, he can do/say whatever now? I'm honestly surprised that this kind of pass exists. Emily lost her fiancé/BF, some of these people lost spouses, parents, etc. and Nick is just so special and can say whatever while he mends his broke  heart...  Suspect

His backhanded compliment of Ben was not lost on me, that is classic Nick. Attempting to build himself up while pretending to stay classy.

See Blu, I hear Nick's statement about Ben H. being able to admit he doesn't have it all figured out as a compliment. IMO, Nick values raw honesty and the ability to look at yourself in reality. I think that what you saw as a backhanded compliment, was not intended to be backhanded at all. He fully ment it as the highest form of compliment.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 am

BlackHalo wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Who did he call stupid, and did I read ugly too?

Haha, pretty much everyone. Joshua (made fun of his "is she an amazing woman or a cool chick" comment, said he was stupid for not knowing where Tokyo is, said that people fear what they don't know and he doesn't know anything), Mikey and Jonathan (for being able to be manipulated by a country boy like Jonathan), Clare (said he met her and she was just going off on circles about things). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but those were the main ones. Also said that Joe was super paranoid and Ashley had no perspective.

He said that Tenley was adorable and the only thing wrong with her was her picking Joshua and the host said "it's probably because he's cute" and Nick said "is he? I think if you met him I real life, you'd feel differently".
This crap with him and Joshua happened months ago. Let it go, Nick. Rolling Eyes

If you go to the bip episode thread there are posters in this forum who have said the same thing Nick said that Tenley chose the wrong guy out of Mich G, JJ and Joshua. I don't think Nick is holding any grudge against Joshua

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 1f49b  neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:34 am

Nibbles22 wrote:All I will add, is that I am so thankful K picked S, as they really deserve each other.  Regardless what Nick does now, or in the future, he will be successful.  If he is TB it will be an awesome ride.  Let is snow, let it snow, let it snow!!  :sprinklehearts
:yes: Definitely thankful and he has a leg up in the success department already, imo based on that alone. Plus having a great job is always good too. Or just a job at all when considering proposing. Based on that alone, he seems like a great candidate for husband material.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:37 am

mysthelma wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Haha, pretty much everyone. Joshua (made fun of his "is she an amazing woman or a cool chick" comment, said he was stupid for not knowing where Tokyo is, said that people fear what they don't know and he doesn't know anything), Mikey and Jonathan (for being able to be manipulated by a country boy like Jonathan), Clare (said he met her and she was just going off on circles about things). I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but those were the main ones. Also said that Joe was super paranoid and Ashley had no perspective.

He said that Tenley was adorable and the only thing wrong with her was her picking Joshua and the host said "it's probably because he's cute" and Nick said "is he? I think if you met him I real life, you'd feel differently".
This crap with him and Joshua happened months ago. Let it go, Nick. Rolling Eyes

If you go to the bip episode thread there are posters in this forum who have said the same thing Nick said that Tenley chose the wrong guy out of Mich G, JJ and Joshua. I don't think Nick is holding any grudge against Joshua
Yup, I posted that upthread that Nick's comments are pro-Tenley (via JJ). Nick knows what's up.
One need only look at JJ's twitter to see that JJ has Tenley's back when it comes to Joshua and so does Nick.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:39 am

Funny thing is the people who I think have actually been classy in this franchise don't usually go on about class, high road, integrity, blessed laugh out loud. They just live it. There's faux humility and then there's walking the walk. JMO of course!

And with that, I'm done for the day, phew. giggling

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 am

Soo.. I missed a lot. What's happening? Summary?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Funny thing is the people who I think have actually been classy in this franchise don't usually go on about class, high road, integrity, blessed laugh out loud. They just live it. There's faux humility and then there's walking the walk. JMO of course!

And with that, I'm done for the day, phew. giggling

You are awesome. I will just follow you around. ;) And... tomorrow is another day. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 am

california90 wrote:Soo.. I missed a lot. What's happening? Summary?

A snark fest on a 48min podcast by Nick and hosts. The "Nick" effect, alive and well. neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 19 3806527698

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bachelorette-villain-nick-viall-says-hed-consider-being-the-next-bachelor_55ca10d8e4b0f73b20ba992c?kvcommref=mostpopular

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:01 am

chasingpavements wrote:Everyone is welcome to listen to the podcast themselves and write up their own summary. I wrote that post as quickly as I could and as best as I could remember. I even went back and edited it when someone pointed out that I had misquoted him. My intention was never to misrepresent him, but give a quick summary to those that were unable to listen to it. I will never make that mistake again. *sigh* I really need to take a break from this forum.
I don't have time to listen, so thank you so much for your summary, chasingpavements.  Do please stay -- I always enjoy your posts and often agree -- we need your voice here.   bestbud!

bleuberry wrote:Funny thing is the people who I think have actually been classy in this franchise don't usually go on about class, high road, integrity, blessed laugh out loud. They just live it. There's faux humility and then there's walking the walk. JMO of course!

Yes, that's my definition of class too, bleu.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:48 am

OnePromise wrote:Whatever is said of Nick... I do think that he is an intelligent, well spoken man.  He is able to think and express his thoughts as though he were an all seeing entity, not on anyone's team specifically, but just a fly on the wall reporting what he sees.  He can play devil's advocate and still be a good friend at the same time.  All that with a sense of humor.  CH might want to watch out for his job... Entertaining for sure.  
:yes: IA
leselihau wrote:Am I reading this right that even Nick's fans don't think he came across as a bit egotistical in this podcast?  Huh...

Seriously, I like Nick plenty...I think he's extremely easy on the eyes to put it mildly. I think he's funny, snarky, charming and a host of other good redeeming qualities...but imo he sounded VERY egotistical in this podcast.  Not just in his review of BiP...but also in the first part when they were interviewing him.  ***snipped***Having said all of that....I still think he's going to be the next TB.  I think he's going to be probably one of the highest paid TB's we've had (and I think he deserves it...he's ratings GOLD).  And I truly believe that TPTB are going to use that against him in the edit.  I think he's going to be CRUCIFIED in his edit if he is TB.  But I still want him to be TB.  It's all about entertainment value for me.  And no matter what happens on the show, I'll probably still like him as much as I do now.  
No, I agree with you. He did ... he does appear ... and regarding the Bachelor gig ... I hope he isn't, I sincerely wish that for him, since if he is TB ...what you wrote will come true.
seton wrote:ok, finished the podcast. I think my favorite part was Nickie's mom telling him to be smarter (which he, of course, poo-pooed) . A mother always knows. Praying
:yes:
mindless wrote:Yes, Nick likes to hear himself talk.Nothing new there. I think that's what JJ meant when he called him self-absorbed in that periscope or whatever it was. It doesn't make him a bad guy though, he just has a lot to say. He's able to shut up and listen as well, so I don't see it as a huge fault. I like listening to his insight and was nodding along from start to finish. I don't think he was mean to anyone, he even seems to appreciate people's faults because they make BIP such great entertainment. I mean none of us are watching it thinking these people are all sweethearts acting totally sane, and if they were, we wouldn't even be watching. So their crazy should be appreciated. I didn't get a malicious vibe from Nick at all at any point.
ITA  yes
I greatly appreciate your effort CP and I've missed your post while quoting, where you mentioned that Sharleen has taken a different route after her TB stint in regards to talking in the media and about other Bach-members ... and I agree ... Sharleen definitely is more classy and probably more introspective and sensible and knows that her public statements will create her image ... so she is smart and clever in the way she presents herself and the message she conveys. I personally would also prefer Nick taking her road ... and not be so public about his thoughts (since I have a slightest idea that Sharleen might actually agree with him when talking in private) ... but it's his road to walk on ... and is yet to be seen where it's going to lead him. TG i don't have to be in his shoes.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19