SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:39 am

AAL[b] and [b]HGL I loved both your posts! I will truly enjoy following Nick through whatever new ventures he is planning on having. Looking forward to seeing where his life takes him, professionally and personally... Making waves along the way, needless to say Smiley

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Lucas15 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:ITA. I wonder how much of the negative comments regarding Nick is because he may be TB. I realize not everyone likes him, but IMO, he's seems to be judged on a different scale than everyone else.  

See, I disagree. I think that if Shawn had come on and said the same things that Nick did, it would have been BRUTAL for him. All he said post-ATFR about Nick was that he would have thrown the ring overhand and everyone (including me, oops) went after him like he had just killed someone. Thinking back to the things that Andi, Josh, Kaitlyn, and Shawn have said about him with fresh non-fan eyes...they never said anything that bad. Everything they said was true and they certainly never called him stupid or ugly, yet they were attacked every single time.

I think that Nick does get judged on a different scale than some others - but IMO it's a much more forgiving scale than others.

I may be relatively alone in this perspective but I found Shawn's comment "I would have thrown the ring overhand" not as a dig at Nick but rather supportive of what Nick did. Suppose Shawn had said "I would have done exactly the same thing Nick did" because that's really exactly what he said - he supported what Nick did - not mocked what Nick did. Yet Shawn gets treated as an axe murderer and Nick doesn't get one comment about throwing a little (probably well deserved) temper tantrum (and the ring).

Kaitlyn (and Shawn also) have gotten a lot of criticism here for posting images of themselves where alcohol is involved. But no one seems to have ever looked to find that Nick has over twice the percentage of Instagram pictures involving alcohol consumption as Kaitlyn; he has about the same percentage of Instagram images as Shawn does but Shawn is drinking beer or wine and Nick is drinking well drinks / "hard liquor" - and yet no one says a thing when it's Nick posting pictures of drinking but Kaitlyn gets accused of corrupting everyone's morals.

And as CP mentions - nothing Kaitlyn or Shawn ever said about Nick was all that bad but some of the comments Nick has made about other "Bachelor Nation" alumni are pretty borderline - and for that matter nothing new either. If anyone ever bothered to go back to last season Nick had some pretty choice things to say about Josh - but that seems to have been forgotten.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:31 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:ITA. I wonder how much of the negative comments regarding Nick is because he may be TB. I realize not everyone likes him, but IMO, he's seems to be judged on a different scale than everyone else.  

See, I disagree. I think that if Shawn had come on and said the same things that Nick did, it would have been BRUTAL for him. All he said post-ATFR about Nick was that he would have thrown the ring overhand and everyone (including me, oops) went after him like he had just killed someone. Thinking back to the things that Andi, Josh, Kaitlyn, and Shawn have said about him with fresh non-fan eyes...they never said anything that bad. Everything they said was true and they certainly never called him stupid or ugly, yet they were attacked every single time.

I think that Nick does get judged on a different scale than some others - but IMO it's a much more forgiving scale than others.

I may be relatively alone in this perspective but I found Shawn's comment "I would have thrown the ring overhand" not as a dig at Nick but rather supportive of what Nick did. Suppose Shawn had said "I would have done exactly the same thing Nick did" because that's really exactly what he said - he supported what Nick did - not mocked what Nick did. Yet Shawn gets treated as an axe murderer and Nick doesn't get one comment about throwing a little (probably well deserved) temper tantrum (and the ring).

Kaitlyn (and Shawn also) have gotten a lot of criticism here for posting images of themselves where alcohol is involved. But no one seems to have ever looked to find that Nick has over twice the percentage of Instagram pictures involving alcohol consumption as Kaitlyn; he has about the same percentage of Instagram images as Shawn does but Shawn is drinking beer or wine and Nick is drinking well drinks / "hard liquor" - and yet no one says a thing when it's Nick posting pictures of drinking but Kaitlyn gets accused of corrupting everyone's morals.

And as CP mentions - nothing Kaitlyn or Shawn ever said about Nick was all that bad but some of the comments Nick has made about other "Bachelor Nation" alumni are pretty borderline - and for that matter nothing new either. If anyone ever bothered to go back to last season Nick had some pretty choice things to say about Josh - but that seems to have been forgotten.

Good post. clapping!
And I like Nick, but he is not better than K and S. They all are just human beings. bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 3806527698
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Good posts ^

I personally don't like it when people (from the show) rag on others from the franchise who they perceive to be 'below' them. Like, dude, you've done the same trashy show (twice), you're no better. I suspect Nick thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and I'm so thankful I don't have to watch him slime his way onto my TV and into the hearts of more women laugh out loud.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 pm

I like Nick, NOT because he is better or worse than anyone, simply because of his character, good or bad.

I dislike Kaitlyn, NOT because I like Nick, just because of the life style she is having. BTW, jobless but party almost everyday with drinks cannot be compared with a guy with a decent job and go out partying. Many criticize her about partying too much because what else is about her life? Anyways.

I dislike Shawn, NOT because I think Nick is better than him, but because how he acted like a big baby on TV but didn't own it.

So I'm still confused as to why some think liking Nick = think he is better than others?
I always use the survivor as an example, some like villain, some like hero. So even if Nick is the biggest villain like Russell Hantz, he can still have a bunch of fans and doesn't necessarily mean those fans think he's the best people ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Good posts ^

I personally don't like it when people (from the show) rag on others from the franchise who they perceive to be 'below' them. Like, dude, you've done the same trashy show (twice), you're no better. I suspect Nick thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and I'm so thankful I don't have to watch him slime his way onto my TV and into the hearts of more women laugh out loud.

Again bleu, this is so true. Every single person who goes on this "trashy" reality signs the same paper. Great post. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm

He's not better, than why is he worse than others?
I can never get this logic I think

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:23 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I may be relatively alone in this perspective but I found Shawn's comment "I would have thrown the ring overhand" not as a dig at Nick but rather supportive of what Nick did.
Suppose Shawn had said "I would have done exactly the same thing Nick did" because that's really exactly what he said - he supported what Nick did - not mocked what Nick did. Yet Shawn gets treated as an axe murderer and Nick doesn't get one comment about throwing a little (probably well deserved) temper tantrum (and the ring).

Sorry, but Shawn's own words state that this is not even a remote possibility. He said it was a "weak toss" and thus clarified what he meant.

Waaaay tooo much credit is being given to Shawn, imo.

He is the dullest tool in the shed and his own fiance confirms this.

Kaitlyn in a periscope was asked to do a Shawn imitation. And what did she do to imitate her fiance?

She pulled a face and said: "Uh, hi. My name is Shawn and I like to work out and drink protein shakes".

Then she laughed hysterically at her impression of Shawn.

Enough said. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Well it's a good thing we saw Shawn actually talking to Kaitlyn on the show, he could've spent half that time umm... grabbing at her with his... ummm... hands in her shorts.

Oh what could've been with a Nick season laugh out loud.

bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:34 pm

I didn't see K complaining about Nick grabbing her and making out. She was a willing participant.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 1f49b  bff -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well it's a good thing we saw Shawn actually talking to Kaitlyn on the show, he could've spent half that time umm... grabbing at her with his... ummm... hands in her shorts.

Oh what could've been with a Nick season laugh out loud.
I was just posting to clarify what Shawn and Kaitlyn have said post-show and in regards to Shawn's comment and how this wasn't a compliment or support of Nick based on evidence from K&S themselves.

Not really sure how it relates to K having sex with Nick and asking him back to her room.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Just curious if people dislike k and S so much why do they follow them on periscope or snapchats? I quit following Nick and many others from the franchise because I have no desire to keep up with their daily lives and trust anything notable will be brought here. Not trying to offend but asking a simple question . Mods can delete if they wish

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19